Martha McSally is still telling people she voted to protect people with pre-existing conditions

Trolls are being reported.
boy-crying-mom-hugging1.jpg

McSally lied about her pre-existing conditions vote.

In other news, today, dog bites man....

5bdf935b1f00007103259ef2.jpeg

Lots of Republicans have made egregiously dishonest statements about health care in the last few weeks. But few have done so with the aplomb of Martha McSally, Republican candidate for Senate in Arizona.

She has done it in her advertisements. She has done it in televised debates. And now she is doing in meetings with voters.

A new video from American Bridge, a liberal political action committee, captured McSally speaking with attendees ― including one who asked about McSally’s 2017 vote to take away protections for people with pre-existing conditions.

“I did not,” McSally says. “That’s a lie. I voted to protect them.”

McSally, of course, is the one who isn’t telling the truth.

McSally is currently a member of the U.S. House of Representatives. And in 2017, she voted yes on the American Health Care Act, the GOP bill to repeal the Affordable Care Act.

And so rather that defend her vote, McSally is trying to mislead voters about what that vote meant. It’s the same thing happening all over the country, in contests just like this, and it probably won’t stop until Election Day.

An Embattled GOP Senate Candidate Is Lying About Her Health Care Record -- Again

McSally isn't the only GOP candidate lying about protecting pre-existing conditions.

FACT CHECK: Republican Candidates are Lying About Protecting Pre-existing Conditions
Do you have any credible proof of this?

You see, getting rid of Obamacare is NOT synonymous with getting rid of pre-existing conditions.

Still, you are a known hack and liar so why should we believe you or your partisan opinion spewers?

Lots of Republicans have made egregiously dishonest statements about health care in the last few weeks. But few have done so with the aplomb of Martha McSally, Republican candidate for Senate in Arizona.

She has done it in her advertisements. She has done it in televised debates. And now she is doing in meetings with voters.

A new video from American Bridge, a liberal political action committee, captured McSally speaking with attendees ― including one who asked about McSally’s 2017 vote to take away protections for people with pre-existing conditions.

McSally is currently a member of the U.S. House of Representatives. And in 2017, she voted yes on the American Health Care Act, the GOP bill to repeal the Affordable Care Act.

And so rather that defend her vote, McSally is trying to mislead voters about what that vote meant. It’s the same thing happening all over the country, in contests just like this, and it probably won’t stop until Election Day.

An Embattled GOP Senate Candidate Is Lying About Her Health Care Record -- Again

McSally isn't the only GOP candidate lying about protecting pre-existing conditions.

FACT CHECK: Republican Candidates are Lying About Protecting Pre-existing Conditions

You see, getting rid of Obamacare is NOT synonymous with getting rid of pre-existing conditions.

Still, you are a known hack and liar so why should we believe you or your partisan opinion spewers?

Then why did they vote to repeal Obamacare - which includes pre-existing conditions?

ADMITTED AGAIN: McConnell Blows Cover on GOP Plan to Repeal Pre-existing Conditions Protections After Midterms — Protect Our Care

Then why did they vote to repeal Obamacare - which includes pre-existing conditions?

ADMITTED AGAIN: McConnell Blows Cover on GOP Plan to Repeal Pre-existing Conditions Protections After Midterms — Protect Our Care
Because Obamacare is the worst possible product on the planet. It does no good to have pre-existing conditions if no one can afford to pay for it

There are better solutions for preexisting conditions than Obamacare. The problem has always been you progressives think you have the right answer and you get so locked in on that notion that you fail to see how harmful your programs really are.

Your way is NOT always the best way.

Here are names of some of the GOP candidates LYING about protecting pre-existing conditions:

With Election Day nearing, we’re in peak gaslighting mode.

FACT: Almost every Republican incumbent who now claims to support protections for people with pre-existing conditions previously endorsed efforts to repeal the Affordable Care Act.

They’re lying about their records in attempts to win your votes.​

Martha McSally

Rick Scott

Dean Heller

Josh Hawley

Scott Walker

Mike DeWine

Karin Housley

Jeff Johnson

Erik Paulsen

And a bunch of them will win.

Suck on it.

Somebody is worried about a politician stretching the truth.

Let's focus on Diane Feinkenstein who should go on trial for her part in the Ford/Kavenaugh fairy tale.

Because Obamacare is the worst possible product on the planet. It does no good to have pre-existing conditions if no one can afford to pay for it

There are better solutions for preexisting conditions than Obamacare. The problem has always been you progressives think you have the right answer and you get so locked in on that notion that you fail to see how harmful your programs really are.

Golly! I am awestruck by your mastery of the subject! As for me, I have only spent 55 years in the health insurance and HMO industry, but I see that you have all the answers as to how to have coverage for pre-existing conditions, without universal coverage! The only thing that confuses me is, why haven't you, Trump, and the rest of the GOP revealed this secret plan?

Never mind. I get it. It has something to do with Muslims, Latinos, and an invading army of rapists and murderers headed north....

Golly! I am awestruck by your mastery of the subject! As for me, I have only spent 55 years in the health insurance and HMO industry, but I see that you have all the answers as to how to have coverage for pre-existing conditions, without universal coverage! The only thing that confuses me is, why haven't you, Trump, and the rest of the GOP revealed this secret plan?

Thank you for reminding us you made a career of screwing people over.

...and thank you for reminding us that your plan for health care reform is for poor, unemployed people to die.

...and thank you for reminding us that your plan for health care reform is for poor, unemployed people to die.

Yes, that has always been the plan.

Except that no such plan exists.

You clowns have been citing that stupid Harvard study for fifteen years and still have failed to produce anything close to the number of corpses you said we produce.

Thanks for reminding us you somehow see yourself doing penance for all those people you made miserable.

Where is the Republican healthcare plan? Where is Trumpcare?

Never mind. I get it. It has something to do with Muslims, Latinos, and an invading army of rapists and murderers headed north....
55 years in an industry that needs to be destroyed. You are the problem, not the solution.

Well I for one hope the don't preach about covering those with pre existing conditions.

Covering them drives everyone else's cost up.

Democrats lie in campaigns about being Conservative so why can't Republicans lie about being Liberal?

Of course in her case she probably isn't lying.

Forum List

Back