Mary is not the mother of God

I attended different denominations of trinity religions. Not one actually teaches what Jesus taught. The JW teachers teach us-every utterance from God. There is 0 doubt in all creation. The teachings of Jesus back the JW teachers. He warned everyone, they wouldn't know the Father on account of his name-John 15:20-21
I am more than happy for you to worship God in the manner that works best for you.

I just didn’t realize that the form that works best for you was making others believe as you do.

Jesus began the work-Luke 10--Acts 20:20-house to house, city to city. It does not stop until the end. Matthew 24:14-- One MUST worship the FATHER with SPIRIT and TRUTH. John 4:22-24.
There is no choosing how we will worship. True followers do the Fathers will-24/7,365- Matt 7:21--at least they better be according to Jesus.
Yes. Which means you must be objective. God is truth. God is reality. You are so hung up on the form of religion that the meaning is lost.

Jesus started his religion-Acts 24:5-- And appointed these teachers-Matthew 24:45
The Gospels are all you need to read to understand who Jesus is.
Jesus was a gay man, the gospels show that.

I am more than happy for you to worship God in the manner that works best for you.

I just didn’t realize that the form that works best for you was making others believe as you do.

Jesus began the work-Luke 10--Acts 20:20-house to house, city to city. It does not stop until the end. Matthew 24:14-- One MUST worship the FATHER with SPIRIT and TRUTH. John 4:22-24.
There is no choosing how we will worship. True followers do the Fathers will-24/7,365- Matt 7:21--at least they better be according to Jesus.
Yes. Which means you must be objective. God is truth. God is reality. You are so hung up on the form of religion that the meaning is lost.

Jesus started his religion-Acts 24:5-- And appointed these teachers-Matthew 24:45
You're starting to lose it again.

Jesus hung out only with guys.
He's always pictured touching them.
He wore a dress.
He only had sex with a woman once, and a pro at that. And "once" means he didn't like it.
He's always pictured as pretty buff and Kenny Loggins looking.
And he only rode a donkey, which in those times were reserved for women and slaves, and we know he wasn't a slave.
On the cross, he has his legs closed like a woman would do.
It's all in the bible, a message from your god supposedly, open your eyes, brah.

He wore a dress.
He only had sex with a woman once, and a pro at that. And "once" means he didn't like it.
And he only rode a donkey, which in those times were reserved for women and slaves, and we know he wasn't a slave.
It's all in the bible, a message from your god supposedly, open your eyes, brah.
My eyes are open enough to know that Christians trigger you.

He wore a dress.
So you have nothing to contradict what I posted. Good for you.

He wore a dress.
What you posted is what’s known as poor quality bait.

He wore a dress.
So you're saying that trhe bible is poor quality? is that your final answer?

He wore a dress.
No. Your bait was poor quality.

It’s not like your motivation for being here isn’t obvious.

He wore a dress.

I got it from the bible.

I got it from the bible.
You got it from your hate.

I got it from the bible.
It’s all in the bible, try reading it sometime.

I got it from the bible.
Your hate is inside you.

I got it from the bible.
Your hate is inside you.
It’s all in the bible.

I attended different denominations of trinity religions. Not one actually teaches what Jesus taught. The JW teachers teach us-every utterance from God. There is 0 doubt in all creation. The teachings of Jesus back the JW teachers. He warned everyone, they wouldn't know the Father on account of his name-John 15:20-21

You are correct At John 17:1-6,26--Jesus clearly teaches ALL- The one who sent him= Father( John 5:30) is THE ONLY TRUE GOD. verse 6= YHVH(Jehovah) verse 26= YHVH(Jehovah)-- (John 20:17 Jesus clearly teaches--He has a God like we do, his Father. He teaches the same while back in heaven-Revelation 3 12.
The wise believe Jesus. And know contrary teachings are error.
He warned you , that on account of his ( Jesus) name they wouldn't know him( YHVH(Jehovah) = The Father--Hallowed be thy name= father= YHVH(Jehovah)
The single being God taught by the Israelites since Moses on up until this very day. Taught to Jesus and every bible writer. These are Facts.

I have read the gospels many times. No he was not. He was perfect.

He sure could have been.

He sure could have been.

Must be sad to live in such a twisted view of things. Its called the darkness 99% live in it daily.

Mary is not the mother of God.

The Roman Catholics seem to know more bible verses than your video. The prophets of the Bible, of which Isaiah was one prophesied:

“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.” King James Version (KJV) Isaiah 9:6
I don't go to the Catholic Church, my family's church is mine too. But I have worked for years on charities with others from the communities I've lived in, and I don't know better people than these wonderful Catholic women who are devoted to the service of Jesus Christ the Lord, and it pleases them to use the Isaiah prophecy as who Jesus is.

It bothered my mother too, the business of intercession, in her mind that was worshipping someone else than the Lord. However, having understood what Jesus went through on the Cross, his mother was there, full of pain, knowing her son was one with God, and she stayed till the end in unimaginable sorrow. First Mary was summoned by the angel of the Lord and told she would conceive a child that would be God's only son. She couldn't believe that such a simple girl as herself would be the savior's mother, but she not only went along with it, she and her husband Joseph made certain Christ was well-learned in the scriptures and were pleased to know he made a big hit with his love and knowledge of the Word.

I lived in a community that had interfaith meetings with ladies from all the churches in town. Some of their monsignors would allow them to come to our meetings, some would host the meetings, and others would not allow the women in their parish to worship en masse with us.

Some people take offense at that, but I never did. I loved the good deeds they did for the poor, and brought food for the Sisters of the Poor to deliver to the unfortunate. Our church didn't have a hunger closet nor people to host food for the poor. I loved their loyalty and duty and fervor to make life for the poor good by the things they did.

I think you're being a little hard on the Roman Catholics. Their first Pope was the Apostle, Saint Peter, who Jesus called "the rock on which I will build my church." Now, just look at all the Christian churches in the world. Many of them started because of Peter but broke away over indulgences. Generations later, we all still have more commonalities and similar beliefs, summarized in the Apostles' Creed, which are said in Catholic as well as Protestant Churches every week, a prayer the Lord deemed as perfect.

Let it go if you can. God looks on the heart, not on what the Church's roof looks like.

and there is the biggest lie in all of Christianity.

Forum List

Back