Mary is not the mother of God

Jesus started his religion-Acts 24:5-- And appointed these teachers-Matthew 24:45
The Gospels are all you need to read to understand who Jesus is.
Jesus was a gay man, the gospels show that.

I have read the gospels many times. No he was not. He was perfect.
He sure could have been.

Must be sad to live in such a twisted view of things. Its called the darkness 99% live in it daily.
The bible says that Jesus only hung around with guys, that he only had sex with a female, and once means he didn't like it. He always wore a dress and had long, girly hair. He also rode a donkey which was reserved for woman in those days.

Mister Taz, really. You obviously did not read a Christian Bible, where women were in many places--at the well, touching only the garment of his hem in a crowd of men and women, at the wedding in Cana, etc. The Bible does not mention Jesus having sex, and his apostles described him as a spotless lamb of God who died for the sins of the world. IOW, Jesus died a virgin man of about 33 years of age, not uncommon in Jewish circles at the time. Sex out of wedlock was most uncommon in those days. His generation was not your generation.

And you went where when you were skipping Sunday school and Bible School? :rolleyes:

My brother's girlfriend, who was pregnant, insisted that she was the mother of god, but nobody believed her, and my brother had to marry her anyway.

My brother's girlfriend, who was pregnant, insisted that she was the mother of god, but nobody believed her, and my brother had to marry her anyway.

A nice way to say "Christians are schizoid". Nevertheless it not looks like believers in atheism are automatically mentally well. I see for example in the atheistic "belief not to believe" a problem in case of philosophy. For sure is one of the worst books about philosophy I ever read written from an anti-christian atheist.

Last edited:
It’s all in the bible, try reading it sometime.
Your hate is inside you.
It’s all in the bible.
No. It’s just who you are.
So now it's my fault that all these things can be found in the bible. Is that your final answer?
No. My final answer is you are full of hate.
Why, because I posit that Jesus may have been gay and back it up with what is found in the bible? Or is it simply you who hates me? :biggrin:

Your hate is inside you.
It’s all in the bible.
So now it's my fault that all these things can be found in the bible. Is that your final answer?
Why, because I posit that Jesus may have been gay and back it up with what is found in the bible? Or is it simply you who hates me? :biggrin:
No. Because it is unjustly concluded and done for malice.

It’s all in the bible.
I'm saying it's very possible. You're just homophobic because you have those feelings sometimes. Classic case.

I'm saying it's very possible. You're just homophobic because you have those feelings sometimes. Classic case.
No. That's not what you are saying.

Besides it's your implication that homosexuality is bad that makes YOU homophobic. :lol:

It's totally idiotic on a high level of idiocy to postulate Jesus Christ was a homosexual man.

Last edited:
No. That's not what you are saying.

Besides it's your implication that homosexuality is bad that makes YOU homophobic. :lol:
Where did I imply that gay is bad? Quote me.

It's totally idiotic on a high level of idiocy to postulate Jesus Christ was a homosexual man.
He only hung around with guys.
He wore a dress.
He only banged a woman once. Once means he didn't like it.
The only woman he could get was a pro.
He rode a donkey, which in those days were reserved for women and slaves, and we know he wasn't a slave.
He turned water into wine, not beer or whiskey.
He's always depicted as effeminate and buff.

Forum List

Back