🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mass incarceration. Sessions says- Lock em up, throw away the key.

Yes it should, since a court has already decided that parent cannot be a legal guardian and they had to have a reason. Sometimes it's a damned good one. It has to do with child safety.
That is a child services issue, not a criminal one.
Granted, but how do you stop a guy (or gal) from ignoring a guardianship order/custody arrangement determined by the court? Child services cannot make any legal decisions; it is all done through the courts. Most of our laws are followed because reasonable people don't want to pay the consequences. If you've already lost your parental rights, what would those consequences be, if not incarceration? Just asking. If you've got a good idea, I'd love to hear it. It seems we are throwing too many people in jail. How do other countries handle it. Do they have opioid epidemics there, too? How are those countries without high incarceration rates doing it?
someone mentioned in china drug issues are not legal at all but medical

Right. They said they put them in labor camps screwing battery covers on toy dolls 12 hrs a day. Or they get shot and don't count as incarcerated.

A bad check does not out you in jail or prison. A long history of crimes and bad check (s) will do it. Astolen checkbook, buy a laptop, pawn for drugs is not victimless. Three victims right out if gate. All crimes have victims or potential victims. Try to keep a business open with bad checks and stolen credit cards flooding in. Don't ask ID......racial profiling!
i don't agree with using them as laborers
Why? The employers would have cheap labor so they could stop hiring illegals and the criminals would probably be a little less inclined to go back there.

Yes it should, since a court has already decided that parent cannot be a legal guardian and they had to have a reason. Sometimes it's a damned good one. It has to do with child safety.
Granted, but how do you stop a guy (or gal) from ignoring a guardianship order/custody arrangement determined by the court? Child services cannot make any legal decisions; it is all done through the courts. Most of our laws are followed because reasonable people don't want to pay the consequences. If you've already lost your parental rights, what would those consequences be, if not incarceration? Just asking. If you've got a good idea, I'd love to hear it. It seems we are throwing too many people in jail. How do other countries handle it. Do they have opioid epidemics there, too? How are those countries without high incarceration rates doing it?
It is easier to stop someone from violating or ignoring court orders than you think.

I was a court appointed child advocate for my step great-granddaughter. I made all legal decisions for her. I could drag either parent or both into court on behalf of the child. Child services do not need a court order to remove a child from a home. They just do it.
I was a CPS worker who removed kids from homes. It can't happen without a court order. I hear in NY they have 72 hours to petition the court (maybe?) but not in Maine, or in most states I know of.
In NY they need a court order unless threat is imminent. Certain parts of NY like NYC have just made it easier in the recent past to remove children from a house when siblings have already been removed.

and, again, you've taken the discussion from County to Prison.

Do YOU have any experience with County?

or are you just trying to deflect from the previous conversation?
If you have no experience with county, on basis are you qualified to question my experience with country? Or anything about county?

As for "deflection", I asked if it was okay to put a bad check writer in the same cell as a 1st degree murderer. Which is definitely a possibility when you are in the county jail.
Which is definitely a possibility when you are in the county jail.
Does your experience in County give you that insight?

It is easier to stop someone from violating or ignoring court orders than you think.

I was a court appointed child advocate for my step great-granddaughter. I made all legal decisions for her. I could drag either parent or both into court on behalf of the child. Child services do not need a court order to remove a child from a home. They just do it.
I was a CPS worker who removed kids from homes. It can't happen without a court order. I hear in NY they have 72 hours to petition the court (maybe?) but not in Maine, or in most states I know of.
In NY they need a court order unless threat is imminent. Certain parts of NY like NYC have just made it easier in the recent past to remove children from a house when siblings have already been removed.
Wow. I almost never removed a child unless the threat was "imminent" ("Immediate" we called it) because if it is standard jeopardy the child remains in the home for months while court proceedings take place and it is a nightmare of pressure for the child. It is also a great time for parents and child to jump in the family wagon and depart for parts unknown. So NY is basically allowing what Tipsy said. I don't like the concept, myself.

Well you may feel that way until tragedy hits your immediate family, then you will change your opinion. Trust me.
Taking a drug is a choice, no one makes you.
Should everything that is potentially harmful be illegal?
Alcohol, antifreeze, ant traps?

I don't know if you have kids, but if you do, picture one of them laying in a box at a funeral home and ask yourself if you would still say "Oh well, it was his (her) choice!"

When you have that experience, it will change your mind. It did mine. Tortured memories last nearly a lifetime.
Sorry, Ray. It happens too much; it's a disease. The laws didn't stop it from happening, though, did it?

No it didn't, but I'm sure for many those laws do stop people. 50,000 Americans died from opioid overdoses last year in this country. Taking those laws away would probably escalate that to 200,000 a year or maybe more. I just don't see the advantage in that.
Focusing on the supply side instead of the consumer side would help. I'm afraid too many people with their wealth tied up in the drug trade pull a lot of weight into where our investigations head. It is as bad as the days of the Mob, only international.
At least around here, and probably everywhere, suppliers would be dead in the water without the mom and pop dealers who peddle their poison. Most of those mom and pop dealers around here are addicted. Treating the addiction and preventing young people from choosing that risky behavior in the first place has been ignored and defunded over and over where I live and the addiction rate and overdose rate is soaring. It's got to be a multi-sided approach, but just continuing to throw more folks in jail, then release them with $50 in their pocket and a bus ticket to "home" where everything is as fucked up as ever is NOT the answer.

I disagree with you there, but I do agree we need to stop the flow of drugs in the first place. We should also change the law where a pusher could be held for murder charges if one of their customers dies while using the drugs they sold, maybe even a death penalty crime. That may give some pause to selling drugs on the street.

What you are experiencing at home is what's being experienced all across the country. Drug overdoses and deaths seem to have no boundaries and it's growing every year. As for throwing people in jail for drugs, only a very small percentage of inmates are in prison just for drug usage alone. We are throwing drug pushers in jail.

What is constitutional about the war on drugs and kicking peoples door down?

The feds have been losing the war on drugs for 50 years. Their strategy has always been to incarcerate any and all offenders. Having totally lost this war, they want to double down and incarnate even more people. It is kind of like McNamara's strategy to win the war in Vietnam. The obvious solution is to decriminalize most drugs, which would knock the legs out from under the drug cartels, and provide free methadone, and other treatments for addicts. But this means that the moralists in D.C. will have to admit that they lost the war.

I believe the war on drugs has mostly been WON. Attention has been paid to the extent a whole generation of Xers pretty much went straight. Having to make a living did that for them too, but let's no kid ourselves....there comes a time when an adult starts acting like an adult or doesn't. Build the wall, go after the cartels, teach something but gibberish in the public schools, and then tell me how the war is going....that will pretty much settle the issue.
Build a wall?
I've heard the Mexicans are excellent tunnel builders :2up:

ahh......yes. The old party lines. What is easier to defend? A hole in the ground? Or 1000 miles of open desert. Do you have any idea how hard the dirt is out there in that desert? I bet it takes them a year to go 1mile?
Any real fence would have ground detection. Heroin is pouring across these open borders yet no one cares?

More than 100 tunnels found in Nogales, since 1990:

Largest-ever drug tunnel in Nogales found

Your link don't work? I don't doubt they try to tunnel. So? Still easier to stop, catch and it takes a long time.

Nice job by the "Mexican Govt" to keep an eye out on their side. What a 40 year mess built up. Now we may try to do something about it and snowflakes want to riot! WTH!!

The feds have been losing the war on drugs for 50 years. Their strategy has always been to incarcerate any and all offenders. Having totally lost this war, they want to double down and incarnate even more people. It is kind of like McNamara's strategy to win the war in Vietnam. The obvious solution is to decriminalize most drugs, which would knock the legs out from under the drug cartels, and provide free methadone, and other treatments for addicts. But this means that the moralists in D.C. will have to admit that they lost the war.

I believe the war on drugs has mostly been WON. Attention has been paid to the extent a whole generation of Xers pretty much went straight. Having to make a living did that for them too, but let's no kid ourselves....there comes a time when an adult starts acting like an adult or doesn't. Build the wall, go after the cartels, teach something but gibberish in the public schools, and then tell me how the war is going....that will pretty much settle the issue.
Build a wall?

ahh......yes. The old party lines. What is easier to defend? A hole in the ground? Or 1000 miles of open desert. Do you have any idea how hard the dirt is out there in that desert? I bet it takes them a year to go 1mile?
Any real fence would have ground detection. Heroin is pouring across these open borders yet no one cares?

Your link don't work? I don't doubt they try to tunnel. So? Still easier to stop, catch and it takes a long time.

Nice job by the "Mexican Govt" to keep an eye out on their side. What a 40 year mess built up. Now we may try to do something about it and snowflakes want to riot! WTH!!

The Mexican government has no intention of stopping their citizens from coming here. Billions of dollars from those illegals flow from the US to Mexico every year. Who in Mexico would want to stop that?

Taking a drug is a choice, no one makes you.
Should everything that is potentially harmful be illegal?
Alcohol, antifreeze, ant traps?

I don't know if you have kids, but if you do, picture one of them laying in a box at a funeral home and ask yourself if you would still say "Oh well, it was his (her) choice!"

When you have that experience, it will change your mind. It did mine. Tortured memories last nearly a lifetime.
Sorry, Ray. It happens too much; it's a disease. The laws didn't stop it from happening, though, did it?

No it didn't, but I'm sure for many those laws do stop people. 50,000 Americans died from opioid overdoses last year in this country. Taking those laws away would probably escalate that to 200,000 a year or maybe more. I just don't see the advantage in that.
Focusing on the supply side instead of the consumer side would help. I'm afraid too many people with their wealth tied up in the drug trade pull a lot of weight into where our investigations head. It is as bad as the days of the Mob, only international.
At least around here, and probably everywhere, suppliers would be dead in the water without the mom and pop dealers who peddle their poison. Most of those mom and pop dealers around here are addicted. Treating the addiction and preventing young people from choosing that risky behavior in the first place has been ignored and defunded over and over where I live and the addiction rate and overdose rate is soaring. It's got to be a multi-sided approach, but just continuing to throw more folks in jail, then release them with $50 in their pocket and a bus ticket to "home" where everything is as fucked up as ever is NOT the answer.

I disagree with you there, but I do agree we need to stop the flow of drugs in the first place. We should also change the law where a pusher could be held for murder charges if one of their customers dies while using the drugs they sold, maybe even a death penalty crime. That may give some pause to selling drugs on the street.

What you are experiencing at home is what's being experienced all across the country. Drug overdoses and deaths seem to have no boundaries and it's growing every year. As for throwing people in jail for drugs, only a very small percentage of inmates are in prison just for drug usage alone. We are throwing drug pushers in jail.
I disagree with you there,
where?
only a very small percentage of inmates are in prison just for drug usage alone. We are throwing drug pushers in jail.
I realize they aren't in jail for drug use, unless they've violated probation with a dirty test, which is actually fairly common. Did you miss the point that most addicts are dealers, and they are dealing to support their habit? At least where I live; it's a pretty poor area, so maybe it's different where folks have a lot more $$$.

someone mentioned in china drug issues are not legal at all but medical

Right. They said they put them in labor camps screwing battery covers on toy dolls 12 hrs a day. Or they get shot and don't count as incarcerated.

A bad check does not out you in jail or prison. A long history of crimes and bad check (s) will do it. Astolen checkbook, buy a laptop, pawn for drugs is not victimless. Three victims right out if gate. All crimes have victims or potential victims. Try to keep a business open with bad checks and stolen credit cards flooding in. Don't ask ID......racial profiling!
i don't agree with using them as laborers
Why? The employers would have cheap labor so they could stop hiring illegals and the criminals would probably be a little less inclined to go back there.
because I think thats taking advantage of addicts lol I'd rather see the criminals used for labor

Build a wall?

The Mexican government has no intention of stopping their citizens from coming here. Billions of dollars from those illegals flow from the US to Mexico every year. Who in Mexico would want to stop that?
no True Capitalists, that is for sure.

Good! We just had a local scumbag sentenced to 70 years in prison for his meth operation/dealing etc. We live in an area with a major north south and east west highway and drug peddlers are using it to bring their poison into the county and I am damn glad our Sheriff is cracking down! He has to serve 56 years before he is eligible for parole.
Where you live sounds like one of those third world countries. Quite shocking that someone gets more time for passing a joint to a pal than someone guilty of manslaughter. Positively primitive.
So...did you not read the post you quoted, or did you just ignore it?
70 years is too disproportionate.

t the conclusion of a four-day jury trial this week in Macon County Superior Court Adam Joshua Sanders, 30, of Franklin was convicted of trafficking in methamphetamine by possession, trafficking in methamphetamine by transportation, and conspiracy to traffic in methamphetamine. He was sentenced Thursday to a maximum of 70 and a half years in prison, and he will serve at least 56 years before he is eligible for release. This case was the first case for trial during a three week special narcotics terms in Macon County Superior Court that began on Monday and will continue for the next two weeks.

I think he got what he deserved.

Adam Sanders sentenced to 70 years for drug trafficking - The Macon County News

He is a piece of shit who was contributing directly to this poison that are killing the youth here and destroying families. Don't want to go to prison? Don't commit the crime.
I believe there could be a challenge to this sentence on the grounds of it being unusually cruel.
I notice Judge Coward is highly political and is an alum of the University of North Carolina School of Law.

Last edited:
Mr Sessions' predecessor, Eric Holder, had instructed prosecutors in 2013 to avoid pursuing the maximum punishment for criminals in cases such as minor drug offences, which would have triggered mandatory minimum sentencing.

because from 2009 - 2013, uber bigots Obama and Holder were joyfully packing Federal prisons with overwhelmingly white medicinal marijuana people, who were deliberately lied to by Obama during the 2008 campaign...

Dickinson: Obama's War on Pot

"
Back when he was running for president in 2008, Barack Obama insisted that medical marijuana was an issue best left to state and local governments. "I'm not going to be using Justice Department resources to try to circumvent state laws on this issue," he vowed, promising an end to the Bush administration's high-profile raids on providers of medical pot, which is legal in 16 states and the District of Columbia.

But over the past year, the Obama administration has quietly unleashed a multiagency crackdown on medical cannabis that goes far beyond anything undertaken by George W. Bush. The feds are busting growers who operate in full compliance with state laws, vowing to seize the property of anyone who dares to even rent to legal pot dispensaries, and threatening to imprison state employees responsible for regulating medical marijuana. With more than 100 raids on pot dispensaries during his first three years, Obama is now on pace to exceed Bush's record for medical-marijuana busts. "There's no question that Obama's the worst president on medical marijuana," says Rob Kampia, executive director of the Marijuana Policy Project. "He's gone from first to worst.""
he administration's recognition of medical cannabis reached its high-water mark in July 2010, when the Department of Veterans Affairs validated it as a legitimate course of treatment for soldiers returning from the front lines. But it didn't take long for the fragile federal detente to begin to collapse. The reversal began at the Drug Enforcement Agency with Michele Leonhart, a holdover from the Bush administration who was renominated by Obama to head the DEA. An anti-medical-marijuana hard-liner, Leonhart had been rebuked in 2008 by House Judiciary chairman John Conyers for targeting dispensaries with tactics "typically reserved for the worst drug traffickers and kingpins." Her views on the larger drug war are so perverse, in fact, that last year she cited the slaughter of nearly 1,000 Mexican children by the drug cartels as a counterintuitive "sign of success in the fight against drugs."

Obama kept too many bush holdovers. Republicans were so against him he tried to throw them a bone, it ended up hurting him in more areas than one.

You drug addicted worthless piece of human debris. Why don't you worry about something important, like nuclear weapons, instead of worrying about where your next HIGH is coming from, and if it is legal or not!

This is the LEFT, and much of the LIBERALtarian position. They want to get high legally, and are to lazy to change the laws. Just like all LAZY people of youth, they want their way now, right now, and will fight for it, even as a nuke is heading towards their city.

Shows you what they are all really worried about!

Yea I am worried about half our country being behind bars.
Because it is the CONSERVATIVES that say:
"why can't these people find jobs?"
"why are these kids acting out in school?"
"where is this child's father?"
"why can't this single mother make ends meet?"
"why don't these citizens vote?"

incarceration has long term effects that affect family dynamics, ability to gain employment and advance, strips citizens of voting rights etc etc. There are SERIOUS long term effects on the people being incarcerated and serious long term affects on our society as well.
You ignorant fool.

You are the ignorant one, you wet behind the ears Mercedes Marxist. You people are the problem, not the solution. Everything you touch turns to crap, and you demand of society, that which you refuse to do yourself.

You like a place where there is no guns except for the government? Everyone is equal? Nobody has more than anyone else? Everybody eats the same? Healthcare for all?

THEN GO TO JAIL, you incompetent, irrelevant, and immaterial Marxist, because that is what you actually want, with people like YOU in control of it of course. You are a phony, and everyone can see right through you, lolol.

where?
only a very small percentage of inmates are in prison just for drug usage alone. We are throwing drug pushers in jail.
I realize they aren't in jail for drug use, unless they've violated probation with a dirty test, which is actually fairly common. Did you miss the point that most addicts are dealers, and they are dealing to support their habit? At least where I live; it's a pretty poor area, so maybe it's different where folks have a lot more $$$.

Jailed probation violation is much different than a Prison sentence, correct?

I admit. I don't know what to do about most if it. Once a user gets a good high a few times, all problems gone for 12 hours......why do they ever want to go back to running a weed-wacker 10 hours in the hot sun for $50 take home. Then get on a bus smelling like a dirty animal to go to a home they can't afford?

I don't have answers. We pay government massive salaries, short work years, gold pensions to figure it out for society.

My personal opinion is some sort if lockup between a Jail and home arrest with boot camp style, if you fail that......jail time. But I don't know.

People say they can't go to Military. How about washing tanks, peeling potatoes, painting? They don't get weapons? I would prefer to drop planeloads of them into ISIS lands with weapons drop behind. Say good luck to you all. Push ours across into Mexico. See how they like it down there.....

Last edited:
Police States imprison Citizens. It's what they do. The US imprisons Citizens on a massive scale. The 'War on Drugs' should have been ended years ago. Sessions is an old religious nutter 'Law & Order' Neocon. I'm sure he probably believes God told him to imprison more Citizens.

But the real problem is, most Americans still believe there is no Police State, or that it may be coming, but it isn't here yet. However, it is real and it's already here.

Good video. Check it out...

Last edited:

where?

I disagreed with your comment about throwing people in jail for drugs. The more druggies in jail, the less sales of drugs in the street--even if it's only for a couple of years.

Police States imprison Citizens. It's what they do. The US imprisons Citizens on a massive scale. The 'War on Drugs' should have been ended years ago. Sessions is an old 'Law & Order' religious nutter Neocon. I'm sure he probably believes God told him to imprison more Citizens.

But the real problem is, most Americans still believe there is no Police State, or that it may be coming, but it isn't here yet. However, it is real and it's already here.

Police state is a term denoting a government that exercises power arbitrarily through the power of the police force. Originally the term designated a state regulated by a civil administration, but since the beginning of the 20th century, the term has "taken on an emotional and derogatory meaning" by describing an undesirable state of living characterized by the overbearing presence of the civil authorities.[1]

The inhabitants of a police state may experience restrictions on their mobility, or on their freedom to express or communicate political or other views, which are subject to police monitoring or enforcement. Political control may be exerted by means of a secret police force that operates outside the boundaries normally imposed by a constitutional state.

Police state - Wikipedia

where?

Jailed probation violation is much different than a Prison sentence, correct?

I admit. I don't know what to do about most if it. Once a user gets a good high a few times, all problems gone for 12 hours......why do they ever want to go back to running a weed-wacker 10 hours in the hot sun for $50 take home. Then get on a bus smelling like a dirty animal to go to a home they can't afford?

I don't have answers. We pay government massive salaries, short work years, gold pensions to figure it out for society.

My personal opinion is some sort if lockup between a Jail and home arrest with boot camp style, if you fail that......jail time. But I don't know.

People say they can't go to Military. How about washing tanks, peeling potatoes, painting? They don't get weapons? I would prefer to drop planeloads of them into ISIS lands with weapons drop behind. Say good luck to you all. Push ours across into Mexico. See how they like it down there.....

A friend of mine had two sons in prison for several years. They both are out now and back on the drugs.

These opioids are an addiction that doesn't leave for some people. For them, there is no rehabilitation that actually works.

Mr Sessions' predecessor, Eric Holder, had instructed prosecutors in 2013 to avoid pursuing the maximum punishment for criminals in cases such as minor drug offences, which would have triggered mandatory minimum sentencing.

because from 2009 - 2013, uber bigots Obama and Holder were joyfully packing Federal prisons with overwhelmingly white medicinal marijuana people, who were deliberately lied to by Obama during the 2008 campaign...

Dickinson: Obama's War on Pot

"
Back when he was running for president in 2008, Barack Obama insisted that medical marijuana was an issue best left to state and local governments. "I'm not going to be using Justice Department resources to try to circumvent state laws on this issue," he vowed, promising an end to the Bush administration's high-profile raids on providers of medical pot, which is legal in 16 states and the District of Columbia.

But over the past year, the Obama administration has quietly unleashed a multiagency crackdown on medical cannabis that goes far beyond anything undertaken by George W. Bush. The feds are busting growers who operate in full compliance with state laws, vowing to seize the property of anyone who dares to even rent to legal pot dispensaries, and threatening to imprison state employees responsible for regulating medical marijuana. With more than 100 raids on pot dispensaries during his first three years, Obama is now on pace to exceed Bush's record for medical-marijuana busts. "There's no question that Obama's the worst president on medical marijuana," says Rob Kampia, executive director of the Marijuana Policy Project. "He's gone from first to worst.""
he administration's recognition of medical cannabis reached its high-water mark in July 2010, when the Department of Veterans Affairs validated it as a legitimate course of treatment for soldiers returning from the front lines. But it didn't take long for the fragile federal detente to begin to collapse. The reversal began at the Drug Enforcement Agency with Michele Leonhart, a holdover from the Bush administration who was renominated by Obama to head the DEA. An anti-medical-marijuana hard-liner, Leonhart had been rebuked in 2008 by House Judiciary chairman John Conyers for targeting dispensaries with tactics "typically reserved for the worst drug traffickers and kingpins." Her views on the larger drug war are so perverse, in fact, that last year she cited the slaughter of nearly 1,000 Mexican children by the drug cartels as a counterintuitive "sign of success in the fight against drugs."

Obama kept too many bush holdovers. Republicans were so against him he tried to throw them a bone, it ended up hurting him in more areas than one.

You drug addicted worthless piece of human debris. Why don't you worry about something important, like nuclear weapons, instead of worrying about where your next HIGH is coming from, and if it is legal or not!

This is the LEFT, and much of the LIBERALtarian position. They want to get high legally, and are to lazy to change the laws. Just like all LAZY people of youth, they want their way now, right now, and will fight for it, even as a nuke is heading towards their city.

Shows you what they are all really worried about!

Yea I am worried about half our country being behind bars.
Because it is the CONSERVATIVES that say:
"why can't these people find jobs?"
"why are these kids acting out in school?"
"where is this child's father?"
"why can't this single mother make ends meet?"
"why don't these citizens vote?"

incarceration has long term effects that affect family dynamics, ability to gain employment and advance, strips citizens of voting rights etc etc. There are SERIOUS long term effects on the people being incarcerated and serious long term affects on our society as well.
You ignorant fool.

You are the ignorant one, you wet behind the ears Mercedes Marxist. You people are the problem, not the solution. Everything you touch turns to crap, and you demand of society, that which you refuse to do yourself.

You like a place where there is no guns except for the government? Everyone is equal? Nobody has more than anyone else? Everybody eats the same? Healthcare for all?

THEN GO TO JAIL, you incompetent, irrelevant, and immaterial Marxist, because that is what you actually want, with people like YOU in control of it of course. You are a phony, and everyone can see right through you, lolol.
It seems as though insulting people is the only skill you have.
No one has advocated for 'no guns'
or a uniform diet
you are talking out of your ars.
However it is endlessly amusing. Please, continue to babble off topic and slinging shit to see whatever sticks.
Hopefully you get flagged as the troll you are.

Police States imprison Citizens. It's what they do. The US imprisons Citizens on a massive scale. The 'War on Drugs' should have been ended years ago. Sessions is an old 'Law & Order' religious nutter Neocon. I'm sure he probably believes God told him to imprison more Citizens.

Police state is a term denoting a government that exercises power arbitrarily through the power of the police force. Originally the term designated a state regulated by a civil administration, but since the beginning of the 20th century, the term has "taken on an emotional and derogatory meaning" by describing an undesirable state of living characterized by the overbearing presence of the civil authorities.[1]

The inhabitants of a police state may experience restrictions on their mobility, or on their freedom to express or communicate political or other views, which are subject to police monitoring or enforcement. Political control may be exerted by means of a secret police force that operates outside the boundaries normally imposed by a constitutional state.

Police state - Wikipedia

Check out the video i posted. It's very interesting. And Sessions is pretty much a Nazi. Unfortunately, Trump has buddied-up with another insane Neocon. Neocons have a nasty Nazi streak in em. Their ideology is very much in-line with Nazi ideology. They're very dangerous people.

Sessions really does probably believe that God told him he must imprison more Citizens. Something loony like that. I still support Trump, but i am very disappointed he's allowed Neocons so much power & influence in his Administration. They could sink him. They're very nasty destructive folks. He better be careful.

Forum List

Back