🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mass incarceration. Sessions says- Lock em up, throw away the key.

Police States imprison Citizens. It's what they do. The US imprisons Citizens on a massive scale. The 'War on Drugs' should have been ended years ago. Sessions is an old 'Law & Order' religious nutter Neocon. I'm sure he probably believes God told him to imprison more Citizens.

But the real problem is, most Americans still believe there is no Police State, or that it may be coming, but it isn't here yet. However, it is real and it's already here.

Good video. Check it out...

Police state is a term denoting a government that exercises power arbitrarily through the power of the police force. Originally the term designated a state regulated by a civil administration, but since the beginning of the 20th century, the term has "taken on an emotional and derogatory meaning" by describing an undesirable state of living characterized by the overbearing presence of the civil authorities.[1]

The inhabitants of a police state may experience restrictions on their mobility, or on their freedom to express or communicate political or other views, which are subject to police monitoring or enforcement. Political control may be exerted by means of a secret police force that operates outside the boundaries normally imposed by a constitutional state.

Police state - Wikipedia

Check out the video i posted. It's very interesting. And Sessions is pretty much a Nazi. Unfortunately, Trump has buddied-up with another insane Neocon. Neocons have a nasty Nazi streak in em. Their ideology is very much in-line with Nazi ideology. They're very dangerous people.

Sessions really does probably believe that God told him he must imprison more Citizens. Something loony like that. I still support Trump, but i am very disappointed he's allowed Neocons so much power & influence in his Administration. They could sink him. They're very nasty destructive folks. He better be careful.

"he surrounds himself with Nazis but I still support him"

quite flawed logic you have there friend.

Yes it should, since a court has already decided that parent cannot be a legal guardian and they had to have a reason. Sometimes it's a damned good one. It has to do with child safety.
That is a child services issue, not a criminal one.
Granted, but how do you stop a guy (or gal) from ignoring a guardianship order/custody arrangement determined by the court? Child services cannot make any legal decisions; it is all done through the courts. Most of our laws are followed because reasonable people don't want to pay the consequences. If you've already lost your parental rights, what would those consequences be, if not incarceration? Just asking. If you've got a good idea, I'd love to hear it. It seems we are throwing too many people in jail. How do other countries handle it. Do they have opioid epidemics there, too? How are those countries without high incarceration rates doing it?
It is easier to stop someone from violating or ignoring court orders than you think.

I was a court appointed child advocate for my step great-granddaughter. I made all legal decisions for her. I could drag either parent or both into court on behalf of the child. Child services do not need a court order to remove a child from a home. They just do it.
I was a CPS worker who removed kids from homes. It can't happen without a court order. I hear in NY they have 72 hours to petition the court (maybe?) but not in Maine, or in most states I know of.
Nonsense.

I've had cases in children's court. All cases involving children are handled in one court here. A CFS worker goes into a home, it is vermin infested, no food, kids wearing dirty clothes, parents high or passed out. Those children will be out of that home within the hour. Then the criminal charges are filed.

Yes it should, since a court has already decided that parent cannot be a legal guardian and they had to have a reason. Sometimes it's a damned good one. It has to do with child safety.
That is a child services issue, not a criminal one.
Granted, but how do you stop a guy (or gal) from ignoring a guardianship order/custody arrangement determined by the court? Child services cannot make any legal decisions; it is all done through the courts. Most of our laws are followed because reasonable people don't want to pay the consequences. If you've already lost your parental rights, what would those consequences be, if not incarceration? Just asking. If you've got a good idea, I'd love to hear it. It seems we are throwing too many people in jail. How do other countries handle it. Do they have opioid epidemics there, too? How are those countries without high incarceration rates doing it?
It is easier to stop someone from violating or ignoring court orders than you think.

I was a court appointed child advocate for my step great-granddaughter. I made all legal decisions for her. I could drag either parent or both into court on behalf of the child. Child services do not need a court order to remove a child from a home. They just do it.
I was a CPS worker who removed kids from homes. It can't happen without a court order. I hear in NY they have 72 hours to petition the court (maybe?) but not in Maine, or in most states I know of.
Nonsense.

I've had cases in children's court. All cases involving children are handled in one court here. A CFS worker goes into a home, it is vermin infested, no food, kids wearing dirty clothes, parents high or passed out. Those children will be out of that home within the hour. Then the criminal charges are filed.
bloody hell, YOU work to protect kids?

The same drunkkitty who fantasizes about mass murder of marijuana smokers?
The drunkkitty who sees their fellow citizens in distress and instead of assisting tramples them with the hooves of her high horse?

You work with kids?!?!

Police States imprison Citizens. It's what they do. The US imprisons Citizens on a massive scale. The 'War on Drugs' should have been ended years ago. Sessions is an old 'Law & Order' religious nutter Neocon. I'm sure he probably believes God told him to imprison more Citizens.

But the real problem is, most Americans still believe there is no Police State, or that it may be coming, but it isn't here yet. However, it is real and it's already here.

Police state is a term denoting a government that exercises power arbitrarily through the power of the police force. Originally the term designated a state regulated by a civil administration, but since the beginning of the 20th century, the term has "taken on an emotional and derogatory meaning" by describing an undesirable state of living characterized by the overbearing presence of the civil authorities.[1]

The inhabitants of a police state may experience restrictions on their mobility, or on their freedom to express or communicate political or other views, which are subject to police monitoring or enforcement. Political control may be exerted by means of a secret police force that operates outside the boundaries normally imposed by a constitutional state.

Police state - Wikipedia

Check out the video i posted. It's very interesting. And Sessions is pretty much a Nazi. Unfortunately, Trump has buddied-up with another insane Neocon. Neocons have a nasty Nazi streak in em. Their ideology is very much in-line with Nazi ideology. They're very dangerous people.

Sessions really does probably believe that God told him he must imprison more Citizens. Something loony like that. I still support Trump, but i am very disappointed he's allowed Neocons so much power & influence in his Administration. They could sink him. They're very nasty destructive folks. He better be careful.

I watched most of it. When I see stuff like that I think "don't care, I do no wrong (yet)" I don't like some of govt police state control but they are not after me? Good I say. Go kill bad guys in bunches. We got bigger problems than a SWAT team mistake 1 of 100000.

Police state - Wikipedia

I've said many times before that i supported Trump for just a couple issues. My two most important issues are Immigration and the Supreme Court. Those two issues will decide our nation's future. And on those issues, the alternative to Trump was unacceptable for me. Clinton would have been an absolute disaster. Her Immigration policy was gonna emulate Merkel's policies in Germany. And obviously her Supreme Court Justices were gonna be extremist Left/Globalists. So i had to go with Trump.

All the other issues don't matter much to me. It's all about Immigration and the Supreme Court. The Courts run the show now. They'll decide our nation's future. And on those issues, Trump an I are on the same page. But i am disappointed he's allowed so many Neocons so much influence on him. They could sink him. They're very destructive folks. They do have a nasty Nazi streak in em. Sessions is a prime example of that. Hopefully Trump won't let them sink him. But i guess we'll see. Stay tuned.

What is constitutional about the war on drugs and kicking peoples door down?

The feds have been losing the war on drugs for 50 years. Their strategy has always been to incarcerate any and all offenders. Having totally lost this war, they want to double down and incarnate even more people. It is kind of like McNamara's strategy to win the war in Vietnam. The obvious solution is to decriminalize most drugs, which would knock the legs out from under the drug cartels, and provide free methadone, and other treatments for addicts. But this means that the moralists in D.C. will have to admit that they lost the war.

The truth of the matter a very small percentage (single digits) are in prison for just using drugs without an additional more serious offense or selling dope. Don't challenge me on that either, because I'll post the Politifact statistics if you try.

Drug related offenses, including theft and burglary to support a habit, make up the majority of all incarcerated Americans. if Drugs were decriminalized, most of those people would not be in prison.

No it didn't, but I'm sure for many those laws do stop people. 50,000 Americans died from opioid overdoses last year in this country. Taking those laws away would probably escalate that to 200,000 a year or maybe more. I just don't see the advantage in that.
Focusing on the supply side instead of the consumer side would help. I'm afraid too many people with their wealth tied up in the drug trade pull a lot of weight into where our investigations head. It is as bad as the days of the Mob, only international.
At least around here, and probably everywhere, suppliers would be dead in the water without the mom and pop dealers who peddle their poison. Most of those mom and pop dealers around here are addicted. Treating the addiction and preventing young people from choosing that risky behavior in the first place has been ignored and defunded over and over where I live and the addiction rate and overdose rate is soaring. It's got to be a multi-sided approach, but just continuing to throw more folks in jail, then release them with $50 in their pocket and a bus ticket to "home" where everything is as fucked up as ever is NOT the answer.

I disagree with you there, but I do agree we need to stop the flow of drugs in the first place. We should also change the law where a pusher could be held for murder charges if one of their customers dies while using the drugs they sold, maybe even a death penalty crime. That may give some pause to selling drugs on the street.

What you are experiencing at home is what's being experienced all across the country. Drug overdoses and deaths seem to have no boundaries and it's growing every year. As for throwing people in jail for drugs, only a very small percentage of inmates are in prison just for drug usage alone. We are throwing drug pushers in jail.
I disagree with you there,
where?
only a very small percentage of inmates are in prison just for drug usage alone. We are throwing drug pushers in jail.
I realize they aren't in jail for drug use, unless they've violated probation with a dirty test, which is actually fairly common. Did you miss the point that most addicts are dealers, and they are dealing to support their habit? At least where I live; it's a pretty poor area, so maybe it's different where folks have a lot more $$$.

Jailed probation violation is much different than a Prison sentence, correct?

I admit. I don't know what to do about most if it. Once a user gets a good high a few times, all problems gone for 12 hours......why do they ever want to go back to running a weed-wacker 10 hours in the hot sun for $50 take home. Then get on a bus smelling like a dirty animal to go to a home they can't afford?

I don't have answers. We pay government massive salaries, short work years, gold pensions to figure it out for society.

My personal opinion is some sort if lockup between a Jail and home arrest with boot camp style, if you fail that......jail time. But I don't know.

People say they can't go to Military. How about washing tanks, peeling potatoes, painting? They don't get weapons? I would prefer to drop planeloads of them into ISIS lands with weapons drop behind. Say good luck to you all. Push ours across into Mexico. See how they like it down there.....

A friend of mine had two sons in prison for several years. They both are out now and back on the drugs.

These opioids are an addiction that doesn't leave for some people. For them, there is no rehabilitation that actually works.
A very good friend of mine, we were friends for 50 years. Her son started smoking pot. Then dealing pot. Then committing petty crimes because he would rather smoke pot than work and needed money. He was in an out of prison. Never worked a day in his life. He lived with his mother on the promise of turning his life around.

A couple of months ago, this dolt, this dunderhead was going to have a huge score. He was going to make enough money to set him up for life. He kidnapped the wife of his own supplier. Then took her home. This is what pot does to your brain. He took this womsn to the home he shared with his mother. Two hours later, hubby shows up and shoots everyone dead. My dear friend. Dead because of her pot addict son.

Lock them up, line them up and execute them, sell them as slave labor. That's what to do about it.

Police state - Wikipedia

I've said many times before that i supported Trump for just a couple issues. My two most important issues are Immigration and the Supreme Court. Those two issues will decide our nation's future. And on those issues, the alternative to Trump was unacceptable for me. Clinton would have been an absolute disaster. Her Immigration policy was gonna emulate Merkel's policies in Germany. And obviously her Supreme Court Justices were gonna be extremist Left/Globalists. So i had to go with Trump.

All the other issues don't matter much to me. It's all about Immigration and the Supreme Court. The Courts run the show now. They'll decide our nation's future. And on those issues, Trump an I are on the same page. But i am disappointed he's allowed so many Neocons so much influence on him. They could sink him. They're very destructive folks. They do have a nasty Nazi streak in em. Sessions is a prime example of that. Hopefully Trump won't let them sink him. But i guess we'll see. Stay tuned.

So you hate Mexicans soooooo much you would admittedly hand our white house over to Nazis. Wow.
What did the Mexicans ever do to you?

The feds have been losing the war on drugs for 50 years. Their strategy has always been to incarcerate any and all offenders. Having totally lost this war, they want to double down and incarnate even more people. It is kind of like McNamara's strategy to win the war in Vietnam. The obvious solution is to decriminalize most drugs, which would knock the legs out from under the drug cartels, and provide free methadone, and other treatments for addicts. But this means that the moralists in D.C. will have to admit that they lost the war.

I believe the war on drugs has mostly been WON. Attention has been paid to the extent a whole generation of Xers pretty much went straight. Having to make a living did that for them too, but let's no kid ourselves....there comes a time when an adult starts acting like an adult or doesn't. Build the wall, go after the cartels, teach something but gibberish in the public schools, and then tell me how the war is going....that will pretty much settle the issue.
Build a wall?
I've heard the Mexicans are excellent tunnel builders :2up:

ahh......yes. The old party lines. What is easier to defend? A hole in the ground? Or 1000 miles of open desert. Do you have any idea how hard the dirt is out there in that desert? I bet it takes them a year to go 1mile?
Any real fence would have ground detection. Heroin is pouring across these open borders yet no one cares?

More than 100 tunnels found in Nogales, since 1990:

Largest-ever drug tunnel in Nogales found

Your link don't work? I don't doubt they try to tunnel. So? Still easier to stop, catch and it takes a long time.

Nice job by the "Mexican Govt" to keep an eye out on their side. What a 40 year mess built up. Now we may try to do something about it and snowflakes want to riot! WTH!!

The Mexican government is doing every bit in keeping drugs from being smuggled into our country as we are at keeping guns from being smuggled into their country.

The truth of the matter a very small percentage (single digits) are in prison for just using drugs without an additional more serious offense or selling dope. Don't challenge me on that either, because I'll post the Politifact statistics if you try.

Drug related offenses, including theft and burglary to support a habit, make up the majority of all incarcerated Americans. if Drugs were decriminalized, most of those people would not be in prison.
Of course they would be in prison. They still have to live. They stiil want things. They don't only commit crimes to support habits but to support themselves.

So if they could buy drugs legally, that would stop them from theft and burglary? How would they get the money to buy legal drugs?

Police state - Wikipedia

So you hate Mexicans soooooo much you would admittedly hand our white house over to Nazis. Wow.

What did nazis ever do to you?

Anyone whose opinions you don't like is a nazi. Whereas, Mexicans commit horrific crimes on a daily basis.

So if they could buy drugs legally, that would stop them from theft and burglary? How would they get the money to buy legal drugs?
How would they get the money to buy Air Jordans.

Of course they would be in prison. They still have to live. They stiil want things. They don't only commit crimes to support habits but to support themselves.

Today, one in 100 Americans are incarcerated. One hundred years ago, it was 1 in 1,000 Americans. The difference is drugs. Or, do you think that people have just gotten too lazy to get a job since the 1900's?

People do not form gangs and murder each other for money to buy a bottle of vodka. Think about it.

Police state - Wikipedia

Anyone whose opinions you don't like is a nazi. Whereas, Mexicans commit horrific crimes on a daily basis.
I didn't bring up nazis nor did I compare anyone to a nazi.
"mexicans commit horrific crimes on a daily basis"
You really are a piece of work. You know, you sound just as idiotic as trump. If you would like to go around parroting rhetoric, pick someone respectable lol.

People do not form gangs and murder each other for money to buy a bottle of vodka. Think about it.
but they did during prohibition!

I think I saw big signs in Singapore, Malaysia, Korea, and others.........zero tolerance up to death penalty. They don't have huge visible problems?

I don't know IF legal? What 1 of 10 gets to lay around all day snd shoot smack every 4 hours? Snort Coke or shoit speedballs all day? Who brings em' food? Do they walk to Walgreens every few days? Until what when how?

I know I feel better on Vicodyn. I could probably do one a day till death, but I have learned now. A 25 year old? They will eat more and more.....right?

Police state - Wikipedia

I don't hate anyone. I love my country. It is time to end Illegal Immigration. I welcome folks to my country, but they'll have to do it the organized legal way. The chaos needs to end. Clinton was gonna double-down on our Immigration Nightmare. That was my alternative. Trump was the only choice. It is what it is.

I didn't bring up nazis nor did I compare anyone to a nazi.
"mexicans commit horrific crimes on a daily basis"
You really are a piece of work. You know, you sound just as idiotic as trump. If you would like to go around parroting rhetoric, pick someone respectable lol.

I think he or she was referring to Illegal Immigration. We shouldn't be importing Thousands of brutal criminals from other nations. We have enough crime problems with our own Citizenry. Illegal Immigration needs to end. Period, end of story

Forum List

Back