🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mass incarceration. Sessions says- Lock em up, throw away the key.

Police state is a term denoting a government that exercises power arbitrarily through the power of the police force. Originally the term designated a state regulated by a civil administration, but since the beginning of the 20th century, the term has "taken on an emotional and derogatory meaning" by describing an undesirable state of living characterized by the overbearing presence of the civil authorities.[1]

The inhabitants of a police state may experience restrictions on their mobility, or on their freedom to express or communicate political or other views, which are subject to police monitoring or enforcement. Political control may be exerted by means of a secret police force that operates outside the boundaries normally imposed by a constitutional state.

Police state - Wikipedia

Check out the video i posted. It's very interesting. And Sessions is pretty much a Nazi. Unfortunately, Trump has buddied-up with another insane Neocon. Neocons have a nasty Nazi streak in em. Their ideology is very much in-line with Nazi ideology. They're very dangerous people.

Sessions really does probably believe that God told him he must imprison more Citizens. Something loony like that. I still support Trump, but i am very disappointed he's allowed Neocons so much power & influence in his Administration. They could sink him. They're very nasty destructive folks. He better be careful.
"he surrounds himself with Nazis but I still support him"

quite flawed logic you have there friend.

I've said many times before that i supported Trump for just a couple issues. My two most important issues are Immigration and the Supreme Court. Those two issues will decide our nation's future. And on those issues, the alternative to Trump was unacceptable for me. Clinton would have been an absolute disaster. Her Immigration policy was gonna emulate Merkel's policies in Germany. And obviously her Supreme Court Justices were gonna be extremist Left/Globalists. So i had to go with Trump.

All the other issues don't matter much to me. It's all about Immigration and the Supreme Court. The Courts run the show now. They'll decide our nation's future. And on those issues, Trump an I are on the same page. But i am disappointed he's allowed so many Neocons so much influence on him. They could sink him. They're very destructive folks. They do have a nasty Nazi streak in em. Sessions is a prime example of that. Hopefully Trump won't let them sink him. But i guess we'll see. Stay tuned.
So you hate Mexicans soooooo much you would admittedly hand our white house over to Nazis. Wow.
What did the Mexicans ever do to you?

I don't hate anyone. I love my country. It is time to end Illegal Immigration. I welcome folks to my country, but they'll have to do it the organized legal way. The chaos needs to end. Clinton was gonna double-down on our Immigration Nightmare. That was my alternative. Trump was the only choice. It is what it is.
You understand illegals don't just do it for fun, right? That they don't like being "illegal," don't like constantly looking over their shoulder, don't like stressing about the breaking up of their family on a daily basis.
They do it to chase the american dream, just like our ancestors, and they do it illegally because our naturalization process is so broken it can take decades.

I've said many times before that i supported Trump for just a couple issues. My two most important issues are Immigration and the Supreme Court. Those two issues will decide our nation's future. And on those issues, the alternative to Trump was unacceptable for me. Clinton would have been an absolute disaster. Her Immigration policy was gonna emulate Merkel's policies in Germany. And obviously her Supreme Court Justices were gonna be extremist Left/Globalists. So i had to go with Trump.

All the other issues don't matter much to me. It's all about Immigration and the Supreme Court. The Courts run the show now. They'll decide our nation's future. And on those issues, Trump an I are on the same page. But i am disappointed he's allowed so many Neocons so much influence on him. They could sink him. They're very destructive folks. They do have a nasty Nazi streak in em. Sessions is a prime example of that. Hopefully Trump won't let them sink him. But i guess we'll see. Stay tuned.
So you hate Mexicans soooooo much you would admittedly hand our white house over to Nazis. Wow.
What did nazis ever do to you?

Anyone whose opinions you don't like is a nazi. Whereas, Mexicans commit horrific crimes on a daily basis.
I didn't bring up nazis nor did I compare anyone to a nazi.
"mexicans commit horrific crimes on a daily basis"
You really are a piece of work. You know, you sound just as idiotic as trump. If you would like to go around parroting rhetoric, pick someone respectable lol.

I think he or she was referring to Illegal Immigration. We shouldn't be importing Thousands of brutal criminals from other nations. We have enough crime problems with our own Citizenry. Illegal Immigration needs to end. Period, end of story
can one of you buffoons please provide a source that shows Mexicans are brutal criminals any more than any other race?

Police state is a term denoting a government that exercises power arbitrarily through the power of the police force. Originally the term designated a state regulated by a civil administration, but since the beginning of the 20th century, the term has "taken on an emotional and derogatory meaning" by describing an undesirable state of living characterized by the overbearing presence of the civil authorities.[1]

The inhabitants of a police state may experience restrictions on their mobility, or on their freedom to express or communicate political or other views, which are subject to police monitoring or enforcement. Political control may be exerted by means of a secret police force that operates outside the boundaries normally imposed by a constitutional state.

Police state - Wikipedia

Check out the video i posted. It's very interesting. And Sessions is pretty much a Nazi. Unfortunately, Trump has buddied-up with another insane Neocon. Neocons have a nasty Nazi streak in em. Their ideology is very much in-line with Nazi ideology. They're very dangerous people.

Sessions really does probably believe that God told him he must imprison more Citizens. Something loony like that. I still support Trump, but i am very disappointed he's allowed Neocons so much power & influence in his Administration. They could sink him. They're very nasty destructive folks. He better be careful.

I don't hate anyone. I love my country. It is time to end Illegal Immigration. I welcome folks to my country, but they'll have to do it the organized legal way. The chaos needs to end. Clinton was gonna double-down on our Immigration Nightmare. That was my alternative. Trump was the only choice. It is what it is.

Agreed. Maybe the legal immigration system needs to be adjusted, but the right way is to change the laws as needed through Congress rather than by executive fiat.

I simply can not take the DEA seriously about anything with their remaining adamant that marijuana remain against federal law, in spite of 26 states having legalized it. The DEA is a joke, and stuck in the last century.

Billy Smith doesn't take them seriously about heroin. He thinks it should be legal. It doesn't matter if you agree. It doesn't matter if the states disagree. Any state law that conflicts with federal law is unconstitutional. The states aren't stopping the feds. The feds are allowing the state's behavior.
And the DEA is a joke and is stuck in the last century, but the opinion of the masses has finally changed. They are finally saying, "Reefer madness is propaganda, and the baby boomer generation is the proof". They cut their teeth on the stuff.

I was compelled to put the most erroneous part of your post in bold, with the advice that you should not give up your day job to practice law...

And I am compelled to correct you.
Article 6 sec 2 of the Constitution makes Federal law the supreme law in this country. Any state law, that conflicts with the Supreme law of the land is unconstitutional.
Which is why the feds can raid a pot shop even though the state the shop is in, may allow the shop to operate.
Def. of Supreme: superior to all others.

Maybe you should go get a day job....

Last edited:
"The move is a reversal of ex-President Barack Obama's policy to reduce jail time for low-level drug crimes.

It means we are going to meet our responsibility to enforce the law with judgment and fairness," Mr Sessions said on Friday. "It is simply the right and moral thing to do."

Mr Sessions' predecessor, Eric Holder, had instructed prosecutors in 2013 to avoid pursuing the maximum punishment for criminals in cases such as minor drug offences, which would have triggered mandatory minimum sentencing.

The 2013 policy also encouraged prosecutors to omit details about drug quantities in cases of non-violent offenders with no previous charges or ties to gangs or cartels to avoid harsher punishments.
Mandatory minimum sentences laws, which were passed in the 1980s and 1990s as part of the US "war on drugs", prevent judges from applying discretion when sentencing certain drug offences and are instead determined by the quantity of drugs involved in the crime.
Mr Obama had sought to ease mandatory minimum sentences to reduce jail time for low-level drug crimes and help relieve overcrowded prisons in the US as part of criminal justice reform."

US law boss Sessions orders harsher criminal sentencing - BBC News

"The United States has less than 5 percent of the world's population. But it has almost a quarter of the world's prisoners.

Americans are locked up for crimes — from writing bad checks to using drugs — that would rarely produce prison sentences in other countries. And in particular they are kept incarcerated far longer than prisoners in other nations.

Criminologists and legal scholars in other industrialized nations say they are mystified and appalled by the number and length of American prison sentences.

The United States has, for instance, 2.3 million criminals behind bars,
China, which is four times more populous than the United States, is a distant second, with 1.6 million people in prison

If you count only adults, one in 100 Americans is locked up
The only other major industrialized nation that even comes close is Russia, with 627 prisoners for every 100,000 people.
The others have much lower rates. England's rate is 151; Germany's is 88; and Japan's is 63.
(
The median among all nations is about 125, roughly a sixth of the American rate)

Criminologists and legal experts here and abroad point to a tangle of factors to explain America's extraordinary incarceration rate: higher levels of violent crime, harsher sentencing laws, a legacy of racial turmoil, a special fervor in combating illegal drugs, the American temperament, and the lack of a social safety net. Even democracy plays a role, as judges — many of whom are elected, another American anomaly — yield to populist demands for tough justice.
Whatever the reason, the gap between American justice and that of the rest of the world is enormous and growing.

The spike in American incarceration rates is quite recent. From 1925 to 1975, the rate remained stable, around 110 people in prison per 100,000 people. It shot up with the movement to get tough on crime in the late 1970s.

People who commit nonviolent crimes in the rest of the world are less likely to receive prison time and certainly less likely to receive long sentences. The United States is, for instance, the only advanced country that incarcerates people for minor property crimes like passing bad checks, Whitman wrote.

In 1980, there were about 40,000 people in American jails and prisons for drug crimes. These days, there are almost 500,000.
"The U.S. pursues the war on drugs with an ignorant fanaticism," said Stern of King's College.

Still, it is the length of sentences that truly distinguishes American prison policy.

Burglars in the United States serve an average of 16 months in prison, according to Mauer, compared with 5 months in Canada and 7 months in England."
U.S. prison population dwarfs that of other nations

Oh, jeff sessions. Another warrior fighting for peace, prosperity, and the American way. Let's see if he ever, ever, goes after some banks or corporations for wrong doing. obama didn't , and neither will this administration. I thought Trump might, just might, be a little different, but no. Business as usual, and use the illegal alien as a scapegoat.

I simply can not take the DEA seriously about anything with their remaining adamant that marijuana remain against federal law, in spite of 26 states having legalized it. The DEA is a joke, and stuck in the last century.

Billy Smith doesn't take them seriously about heroin. He thinks it should be legal. It doesn't matter if you agree. It doesn't matter if the states disagree. Any state law that conflicts with federal law is unconstitutional. The states aren't stopping the feds. The feds are allowing the state's behavior.
And the DEA is a joke and is stuck in the last century, but the opinion of the masses has finally changed. They are finally saying, "Reefer madness is propaganda, and the baby boomer generation is the proof". They cut their teeth on the stuff.

I was compelled to put the most erroneous part of your post in bold, with the advice that you should not give up your day job to practice law...

And I am compelled to correct you.
Article 6 sec 2 of the Constitution makes Federal law the supreme law in this country. Any state law, that conflicts with the Supreme law of the land is unconstitutional.
Which is why the feds can raid a pot shop even though the state the shop is in, may allow the shop to operate.
Go get a day job....

I think that I have figured out your problem You need glasses. it does not say that, at all. it says;

"This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding."

Now, if you can point out somewhere in the Constitution that says that owning, growing, selling, or possessing pot inside a state is unconstitutional, then you might have a leg to stand on. Otherwise, Federal drug laws only apply to trafficking between states.

Here is a little trivia for you guys. It was the policy of Great Britain and America to sell opium to the Chinese throughout the 19th century. The Chinese government was pretty much against that, and fought a war with Great Britain over it, and lost Hong Kong to them as a result. However, before that was resolved, one American, at least, grew very wealthy in the opium trade. That man was the grandfather of Eleanor Roosevelt. It inspired another man to do the same thing in our own country during prohibition That man was Joe Kennedy. Illegal drugs are good for the American economy!

Last edited:
Here is a little trivia for you guys. It was the policy of Great Britain and America to sell opium to the Chinese throughout the 19th century. The Chinese government was pretty much against that, and fought a war with Great Britain over it, and lost Hong Kong to them as a result. However, before that was resolved, one American, at least grew very wealthy in the opium trade. That man was the grandfather of Eleanor Roosevelt. It inspired another man to do the same thing in our own country during prohibition That man was Joe Kennedy. Illegal drugs are good for the American economy!

I worry about today, here and now. Not 200 years ago. Snitching Limo liberals too. makes me angry.

Here is a little trivia for you guys. It was the policy of Great Britain and America to sell opium to the Chinese throughout the 19th century. The Chinese government was pretty much against that, and fought a war with Great Britain over it, and lost Hong Kong to them as a result. However, before that was resolved, one American, at least grew very wealthy in the opium trade. That man was the grandfather of Eleanor Roosevelt. It inspired another man to do the same thing in our own country during prohibition That man was Joe Kennedy. Illegal drugs are good for the American economy!

I worry about today, here and now. Not 200 years ago. Snitching Limo liberals too. makes me angry.

Well, I would say that today's drug war is every bit as effective as prohibition was!

Private prison's promote longer sentences for increased profit. there contracts demand a full body count. there is little or no rehabilitation. young people(18 to 25 make dumb mistakes, using drugs is one. should there life forever be ruined ? jail or probation should include rehabilitation, and after time the stigma should be erased.

The Supremacy Clause of the United States Constitution (Article VI, Clause 2) establishes that the Constitution, federal laws made pursuant to it, and treaties made under its authority, constitute the supreme law of the land.

Supreme: SUPERIOR TO ALL OTHERS.

Any state law that is in conflict with federal law is in violation of the supreme law. <The law that is superior to any other law. Some laws that article covers are drugs, prostitution, gun ownership, abortions, alcohol, civil rights, and any state law that conflicts with federal law. Federal law and the Constitution are 2 different things. The Constitution is the guideline that federal law makers use. Our SUPREME court, upholds our Constitutional laws, not state ones. State laws are subject to supreme law. It just doesn't get any clearer than that. That you don't understand it, doesn't make it less so.

Federal law says that pot is illegal. The constitution says that law trumps any others. If you don't believe that, go sit on the steps of the police station anywhere in Ohio, for instance, and see what happens.
Colorado is trying to move recreational pot into the category of medical marijuana, at a loss of millions of state tax dollars in an attempt to prevent the feds from seizing rec pot shop inventory. That is because the Constitution makes federal law Superior to state laws.

Last edited:
What is constitutional about the war on drugs and kicking peoples door down?
Depends on what they're pushing.
Pot dealers? Victimless crime.
Heroin dealers? Attempted murder

Why are pot and heroin both schedule 1 drugs??

Why don't you let a few Portland Junkies stay at your house? Use your shower. give them a room? They are just people that need help right? Practice what you preach........it is only right. Plenty of junkies on the downtown streets up there. do your part.
When we continually put offenders of victimless crimes in jail we are just contuing the cycle. That nonviolent druggie will go in jail and come out a different person who may very well be violent, as serving jail time is about survival.
We are taking good citizens that with the right help can contribute to society and turning them into dangerous criminals.
We are creating the monsters.

You think that being a pusher is a victimless crime????

You guys are seriously complaining about the law being enforced? That is literally sessions job. Our republic is built on the rule of law. Refusing to enforce those laws undercuts the republic itself

If you don't like the laws, have them changed. That's what the system is designed for. Better yet stop breaking th law as well.
Mass incarceration benefits the billionaires that own private prisons. It damages our society.

But you're right, sessions was hired with the intent of damaging our society.

Good! We just had a local scumbag sentenced to 70 years in prison for his meth operation/dealing etc. We live in an area with a major north south and east west highway and drug peddlers are using it to bring their poison into the county and I am damn glad our Sheriff is cracking down! He has to serve 56 years before he is eligible for parole.
Where you live sounds like one of those third world countries. Quite shocking that someone gets more time for passing a joint to a pal than someone guilty of manslaughter. Positively primitive.
So...did you not read the post you quoted, or did you just ignore it?
70 years is too disproportionate.

t the conclusion of a four-day jury trial this week in Macon County Superior Court Adam Joshua Sanders, 30, of Franklin was convicted of trafficking in methamphetamine by possession, trafficking in methamphetamine by transportation, and conspiracy to traffic in methamphetamine. He was sentenced Thursday to a maximum of 70 and a half years in prison, and he will serve at least 56 years before he is eligible for release. This case was the first case for trial during a three week special narcotics terms in Macon County Superior Court that began on Monday and will continue for the next two weeks.

I think he got what he deserved.

Adam Sanders sentenced to 70 years for drug trafficking - The Macon County News

He is a piece of shit who was contributing directly to this poison that are killing the youth here and destroying families. Don't want to go to prison? Don't commit the crime.
I believe there could be a challenge to this sentence on the grounds of it being unusually cruel.
I notice Judge Coward is highly political and is an alum of the University of North Carolina School of Law.
Don't know what his prior record is...no idea on the judge didn't look him up at all. I doubt he will get much sympathy though.

You guys are seriously complaining about the law being enforced? That is literally sessions job. Our republic is built on the rule of law. Refusing to enforce those laws undercuts the republic itself

If you don't like the laws, have them changed. That's what the system is designed for. Better yet stop breaking th law as well.
Mass incarceration benefits the billionaires that own private prisons. It damages our society.

But you're right, sessions was hired with the intent of damaging our society.

No he was appointed to uphold the law... as such he took an oath to do so. Now, with that being said, I believe drug use should be treated as alcohol, which is a drug. Get as fucked up as you want.. but you get behind the wheel r start stealing to support the habit, well, now we have a problem.

Sorry, Ray. It happens too much; it's a disease. The laws didn't stop it from happening, though, did it?

No it didn't, but I'm sure for many those laws do stop people. 50,000 Americans died from opioid overdoses last year in this country. Taking those laws away would probably escalate that to 200,000 a year or maybe more. I just don't see the advantage in that.
Focusing on the supply side instead of the consumer side would help. I'm afraid too many people with their wealth tied up in the drug trade pull a lot of weight into where our investigations head. It is as bad as the days of the Mob, only international.
At least around here, and probably everywhere, suppliers would be dead in the water without the mom and pop dealers who peddle their poison. Most of those mom and pop dealers around here are addicted. Treating the addiction and preventing young people from choosing that risky behavior in the first place has been ignored and defunded over and over where I live and the addiction rate and overdose rate is soaring. It's got to be a multi-sided approach, but just continuing to throw more folks in jail, then release them with $50 in their pocket and a bus ticket to "home" where everything is as fucked up as ever is NOT the answer.

I disagree with you there, but I do agree we need to stop the flow of drugs in the first place. We should also change the law where a pusher could be held for murder charges if one of their customers dies while using the drugs they sold, maybe even a death penalty crime. That may give some pause to selling drugs on the street.

What you are experiencing at home is what's being experienced all across the country. Drug overdoses and deaths seem to have no boundaries and it's growing every year. As for throwing people in jail for drugs, only a very small percentage of inmates are in prison just for drug usage alone. We are throwing drug pushers in jail.
I disagree with you there,
where?
only a very small percentage of inmates are in prison just for drug usage alone. We are throwing drug pushers in jail.
I realize they aren't in jail for drug use, unless they've violated probation with a dirty test, which is actually fairly common. Did you miss the point that most addicts are dealers, and they are dealing to support their habit? At least where I live; it's a pretty poor area, so maybe it's different where folks have a lot more $$$.

Jailed probation violation is much different than a Prison sentence, correct?

I admit. I don't know what to do about most if it. Once a user gets a good high a few times, all problems gone for 12 hours......why do they ever want to go back to running a weed-wacker 10 hours in the hot sun for $50 take home. Then get on a bus smelling like a dirty animal to go to a home they can't afford?

I don't have answers. We pay government massive salaries, short work years, gold pensions to figure it out for society.

My personal opinion is some sort if lockup between a Jail and home arrest with boot camp style, if you fail that......jail time. But I don't know.

People say they can't go to Military. How about washing tanks, peeling potatoes, painting? They don't get weapons? I would prefer to drop planeloads of them into ISIS lands with weapons drop behind. Say good luck to you all. Push ours across into Mexico. See how they like it down there.....
LOL. Some of that is pretty funny, and pretty true.
Jailed probation violation is much different than a Prison sentence, correct?
A lot of times someone will get a sentence of two years incarcerated, three years probation, for example. If during the three years of probation they violate the terms, they serve the rest of the sentence in prison. For some violations, they might only serve a few months in jail. For repeated or serious violations, they are back in prison to serve out their bid. Sometimes it is significant time. Some folks refuse probation or purposely violate as soon as they're released, because to them probation is more a pain in the ass than serving the time.

Good! We just had a local scumbag sentenced to 70 years in prison for his meth operation/dealing etc. We live in an area with a major north south and east west highway and drug peddlers are using it to bring their poison into the county and I am damn glad our Sheriff is cracking down! He has to serve 56 years before he is eligible for parole.
Where you live sounds like one of those third world countries. Quite shocking that someone gets more time for passing a joint to a pal than someone guilty of manslaughter. Positively primitive.
So...did you not read the post you quoted, or did you just ignore it?
70 years is too disproportionate.

t the conclusion of a four-day jury trial this week in Macon County Superior Court Adam Joshua Sanders, 30, of Franklin was convicted of trafficking in methamphetamine by possession, trafficking in methamphetamine by transportation, and conspiracy to traffic in methamphetamine. He was sentenced Thursday to a maximum of 70 and a half years in prison, and he will serve at least 56 years before he is eligible for release. This case was the first case for trial during a three week special narcotics terms in Macon County Superior Court that began on Monday and will continue for the next two weeks.

I think he got what he deserved.

Adam Sanders sentenced to 70 years for drug trafficking - The Macon County News

He is a piece of shit who was contributing directly to this poison that are killing the youth here and destroying families. Don't want to go to prison? Don't commit the crime.
I believe there could be a challenge to this sentence on the grounds of it being unusually cruel.
I notice Judge Coward is highly political and is an alum of the University of North Carolina School of Law.
Is 400 grams or more, such person shall be punished as a Class C felon and shall be sentenced to a minimum term of 225 months and a maximum term of 282 months in the State's prison and shall be fined at least two hundred fifty thousand dollars ($250,000).

That's for ONE charge! That's a max of 23 years for that charge alone

He also got charged with the transportation which is ANOTHER max of 23 years.

And the last charge the conspiracy charge is again a max of 23 years so...69 years and some months is probably what he actually got....

http://nccriminallaw.sog.unc.edu/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Drug-Trafficking-Sentencing-2012.pdf

Yes it should, since a court has already decided that parent cannot be a legal guardian and they had to have a reason. Sometimes it's a damned good one. It has to do with child safety.
That is a child services issue, not a criminal one.
Granted, but how do you stop a guy (or gal) from ignoring a guardianship order/custody arrangement determined by the court? Child services cannot make any legal decisions; it is all done through the courts. Most of our laws are followed because reasonable people don't want to pay the consequences. If you've already lost your parental rights, what would those consequences be, if not incarceration? Just asking. If you've got a good idea, I'd love to hear it. It seems we are throwing too many people in jail. How do other countries handle it. Do they have opioid epidemics there, too? How are those countries without high incarceration rates doing it?
It is easier to stop someone from violating or ignoring court orders than you think.

I was a court appointed child advocate for my step great-granddaughter. I made all legal decisions for her. I could drag either parent or both into court on behalf of the child. Child services do not need a court order to remove a child from a home. They just do it.
I was a CPS worker who removed kids from homes. It can't happen without a court order. I hear in NY they have 72 hours to petition the court (maybe?) but not in Maine, or in most states I know of.
Nonsense.

I've had cases in children's court. All cases involving children are handled in one court here. A CFS worker goes into a home, it is vermin infested, no food, kids wearing dirty clothes, parents high or passed out. Those children will be out of that home within the hour. Then the criminal charges are filed.
I'm not going to argue with you. It's pointless to argue with someone who thinks they know more than someone who has actually done the job for years. Believe whatever bullshit you want, as you normally do anyway.

What did nazis ever do to you?

Anyone whose opinions you don't like is a nazi. Whereas, Mexicans commit horrific crimes on a daily basis.
I didn't bring up nazis nor did I compare anyone to a nazi.
"mexicans commit horrific crimes on a daily basis"
You really are a piece of work. You know, you sound just as idiotic as trump. If you would like to go around parroting rhetoric, pick someone respectable lol.

I think he or she was referring to Illegal Immigration. We shouldn't be importing Thousands of brutal criminals from other nations. We have enough crime problems with our own Citizenry. Illegal Immigration needs to end. Period, end of story
can one of you buffoons please provide a source that shows Mexicans are brutal criminals any more than any other race?

Irrelevant. Any outsider coming into this country should be vetted to the tee before entry, it doesn't matter whether they are Mexican or Canadian. When you let millions of people in, or allow them to stay here, of course you're going to have criminals in the mix.

You understand illegals don't just do it for fun, right? That they don't like being "illegal," don't like constantly looking over their shoulder, don't like stressing about the breaking up of their family on a daily basis.
They do it to chase the american dream, just like our ancestors, and they do it illegally because our naturalization process is so broken it can take decades.

The US allows one million foreigners a year to enter this country legally. We have that limit so they can assimilate and not try to change our culture. If you have to wait, too bad. We can't let everybody in nor do we want to. Our immigration system is just fine.

Forum List

Back