Mass Killings.....Why it Happens, mostly here, in the USA. Why?

Moron......Chinese poster.............you idiots are making out like mass public shootings happen all the time......they do not....I have shown you the actual numbers of mass public shooters...they are tiny compared to our over 350 million people....but you have to pretend they are happening more and more often so you can lie to uninformed people.....to stampede them into giving you more power...

Again...the actual count...

Deer kill 200 people a year.....

Lawn mowers between 90-100 people a year....

Ladders 300 people a year....

bathtubs 350 people a year...

Cars killed over 39,000 people in 2019...

So....6 people in a country of over 330 million committed mass public shootings....and for this, you think we should ban 600 million guns...?

Total number of people killed in mass public shootings by year...

2014..... 9
2013..... 36
2012..... 72
2011..... 19
2002...not listed by mother jones
1985...(none listed)
1983 (none listed)

Total number of mass public shootings by year....

US Mass Shootings, 1982-2015: Data From Mother Jones' Investigation
LOL Christ.

Tell me, does the deer stop the car, pull out a gun and shoot the driver? :auiqs.jpg:
I'm just about peeing myself here!

The moral of the story is, those other deaths...are largely preventable.
And stop using the car analogy. We require cars to be registered in a searchable database, we require insurance, driver education and certification.
All things largely NOT required when purchasing a gun.

If you cared about the death you would ban cars.....they kill more people every single year....and knives...they kill 1,500 people every single year and in all but 1 year, mass public shootings didn't kill over 100 people.....
Stop...using...this...analogy.
Unless you are willing to register your gun in a nationally searchable database, it doesn't apply

Just stop. :)

LOL Christ.

Tell me, does the deer stop the car, pull out a gun and shoot the driver? :auiqs.jpg:

And stop using the car analogy. We require cars to be registered in a searchable database, we require insurance, driver education and certification.

Wouldnt a background check be the same thing?

LOL Christ.

Cars kill more people......you dumb ass......knives kill more people every single year than mass public shooters do.....you idiot.

Unless you are willing to register your gun in a nationally searchable database, it doesn't apply

What the fuck does registering a gun do?

You guys want to register guns so that when you get the power, you can use that list to ban and confiscate them.

Registering guns doesn't stop criminals from getting guns.....they use straw buyers to buy their guns or they steal them.

Registering guns won't stop mass public shooters because they would simply register their gun, then do the mass public shooting....you dumb ass............

You just stop.....you are an ignorant, dumb ass.....

Please....enlighten us......how does registering guns stop mass public shootings?

How does registering guns stop gun crime?

Please....idiot.....tell us.

Please....enlighten us......how does registering guns stop mass public shootings?

How does registering guns stop gun crime?

Please....idiot.....tell us.
Deterrent. Plain and simple. ^Shrug^.

So WHY do we have people take guns to school/clubs/churches/crowds and kill people?

WHY?
It is NOT about too many guns.
It is NOT about Assault Weapons.
It's NOT about gun registration.
It is NOT about illegal Immigration.
It is NOT about many other things either.

You know why, It is NOT because of gun laws, I support the 2nd, and so do MOST here.
This support of the 2nd is NOT the topic.

It's about HATRED, caused by DIVISION.

People KILL because of crime, jealousy, and HATRED.
Mostly HATRED
............ Caused by Division.

Division of Race, Sex, Identity, Choice, Religion. Among others too.

Sure, let's throw in the mentally unstable, but that's an easy out.
Sure, Crazy, Mentally Unstable People Snap, but they are not usually among the Mass Killers.
Mass Killers have Plans. Mostly built upon HATRED.

And yet hatred and division exists in other countries too.
I'll say it's not just guns. The creation of ghettos, the keeping people down at the bottom of society doesn't help either. But guns have created a far harsher environment for people to grow up in.

Again....

Mass public shooter buys a gun....weeks to months before the attack......he registers that gun.....takes the gun and shoots people...

How the fuck is registering a gun a deterrent to that attack, you dumb ass....?

We will wait...forever...for you to pretend to not understand this...

And yet hatred and division exists in other countries too.
I'll say it's not just guns. The creation of ghettos, the keeping people down at the bottom of society doesn't help either. But guns have created a far harsher environment for people to grow up in.

No......police states keep the unarmed people from doing anything........

And there you have it.....you stated "Registration," and then link to an article on Universal Background Checks....

You idiot....you aren't supposed to tell us that you want to use Universal Background Checks as a reason to demand gun registration.......you want gun registration, but know that is a hard sell...so you push universal background checks because they sound reasonable, and do nothing........so when criminals, who use straw buyers or steal their guns, keep using guns for crime....and mass public shooters who can pass background checks or steal their guns still do mass public shootings...then you will come back and demand gun registration as a necessary addition to universal background checks....

Your Chinese pay masters will not be happy that you let that slip...

Now you have to show us how universal background checks stop criminals or mass shooters.....

Criminals use straw buyers.....people who can pass any background check because they have clean police records.....or criminals simply steal their guns.

Mass public shooters either pass background checks because they have clean records.....

The Pulse Nightclub shooter passed a complete background check for his job as an armed security guard, passed a mandatory FBI background check for each gun he purchased....passed a complete FBI background check after he was accused of being a possible terrorist...passed 3 FBI interrogations, by professional FBI interrogators after the terrorist accusations, and passed a covert approach by trained FBI agents......

Then he went on to attack the Pulse Nightclub ....

You idiot....

Or mass public shooters steal their guns....like the Sandy Hook Shooter....

You doofus.

And there you have it.....you stated "Registration," and then link to an article on Universal Background Checks....

You idiot....you aren't supposed to tell us that you want to use Universal Background Checks as a reason to demand gun registration.......you want gun registration, but know that is a hard sell...so you push universal background checks because they sound reasonable, and do nothing........so when criminals, who use straw buyers or steal their guns, keep using guns for crime....and mass public shooters who can pass background checks or steal their guns still do mass public shootings...then you will come back and demand gun registration as a necessary addition to universal background checks....

Your Chinese pay masters will not be happy that you let that slip...
Look. I get it. At the end of the day, you aren't interested in any solution that you feel intrudes on "shall not be infringed". Except eventually, our gun owning rights WILL be infringed. And zealots like you will have helped make it happen. Sooner or later there will be a break. There simply aren't enough registered gun owners to make a majority going forward...except maybe in some of the lily white, right leaning states.

Why do you keep barking on the Chinese? You wouldn't be allowed to own a gun in China. And if they did find out you owned one, it would be taken from you..by force if necessary.
Something that won't happen in this country.............unless....:)

Look. I get it. At the end of the day, you aren't interested in any solution that you feel intrudes on "shall not be infringed". Except eventually, our gun owning rights WILL be infringed. And zealots like you will have helped make it happen. Sooner or later there will be a break. There simply aren't enough registered gun owners to make a majority going forward...except maybe in some of the lily white, right leaning states.

Why do you keep barking on the Chinese? You wouldn't be allowed to own a gun in China. And if they did find out you owned one, it would be taken from you..by force if necessary.
Something that won't happen in this country.............unless....:)

We give solutions all the time....you don't want them because they aren't bans and confiscations.......

Yes...I know....China, your pay master, is a communist dicatorship that murdered 70 million innocent men, women and children.....you admire that...you don't hate murder....you just want the government to do it in the millions......

China........

70 million murdered by the Chinese Communists............ from 1949 murdered 70 million people....

Gun murder in the U.S. over our entire 246 year history, averaging 10,000 gun murders a year....2,460,000

Yes...I see why you would admire China.......

We give solutions all the time....you don't want them because they aren't bans and confiscations.......

Yes...I know....China, your pay master, is a communist dicatorship that murdered 70 million innocent men, women and children.....you admire that...you don't hate murder....you just want the government to do it in the millions......

China........

70 million murdered by the Chinese Communists............ from 1949 murdered 70 million people....

Gun murder in the U.S. over our entire 246 year history, averaging 10,000 gun murders a year....2,460,000

Yes...I see why you would admire China.......
No one is asking for a ban or confiscation in this country. That is just right win fear mongering.
Stop obfuscating and deflecting. We are talking about gun violence in THIS country. Not China. Nor are we making comparisons.
Other countries don't have this level of gun violence. We are the only country that seems to suffer from this level of carnage.

Do you ever stop to ask yourself why?...you know, beyond the usual alt-right deflections.

You're full of shit, Captain Kirk. 23 people died at the Wal-Mart in El Paso in 2019 alone.

Just deal with it. We have a proliferation of guns in this country. Easy to obtain and traffic. THAT'S why our shootings are so high.
To be fair here, Jim was talking about the number of shooters, not the number of victims. I misunderstood the numbers.

But the second point holds. :)

Forum List

Back