Mass shooting: At Least 11 Shot At Gilroy Garlic Festival

From the police conference it looks like the firearm was a SKS. A rifle with a ten round fixed magazine. However, you can remove the fixed magazine and use detachable 30 round "duckbill" magazines.

SKSs are usually reliable weapons but reports from the eyewitness are that the police were able to neutralize him when his gun failed.

Those cheap after market magazines that can fail are sold by companies like TAPCO. Lesson: don't ever TAPCO fuck your SKS.

BTW, Kudos to the Gilroy LEA..facing a gun that could cut right through their vests..they killed the suspect within a minute or two of his opening fire with a head shot. A cool and deliberate action under fire that should be recognized for what it was. Heroic.

From the police conference it looks like the firearm was a SKS. A rifle with a ten round fixed magazine. However, you can remove the fixed magazine and use detachable 30 round "duckbill" magazines.

SKSs are usually reliable weapons but reports from the eyewitness are that the police were able to neutralize him when his gun failed.

Those cheap after market magazines that can fail are sold by companies like TAPCO. Lesson: don't ever TAPCO fuck your SKS.
Tapco SKS magazines ARE 20 ROUNDS

I just read that article and it did not say that, or imply it. As a matter of fact, that is a total lie. He was third generation Iranian. His immigrant grandfather was an educated professional and served his community in local politics. His parents are also professionals and respected in the community.

Santino would get along great with President Trump, I think:

He wrote: “Read Might Is Right by Ragnar Redbeard. Why overcrowd towns and pave more open space to make room for hordes of mestizos and Silicon Valley white twats?”...
The book is described as being akin to Social Darwinism and includes misogynistic and racist principles “claiming that the woman and the family as a whole is the property of the man and proclaiming the innate superiority of the Anglo-Saxon race.

Do not take Weatherman's word for it, folks. He's out and out lying.
Oh my...I'm soooo surprised that Weatherman would tell an untruth..or shade the argument to favor his take..or leave out important info that completely changes the context of an argument..shocked i tell ya!
He self identified as an Italian Iranian
santino-william-legan-ig-screenshot.png
Is that a pic from freakin' Lawrence of Arabia! Brand new account? Hmmmm.
It was his Instagram page maybe if you viewed it you would have read this
Legan also shared a third photo of his maternal grandfather, Ali Ashgar Vahabzdaeh,
I find none of this all that defining..people are just taking whatever snippets they can find and using them to justify their lil agendas. Total froth...and insignificant to me.

I just read that article and it did not say that, or imply it. As a matter of fact, that is a total lie. He was third generation Iranian. His immigrant grandfather was an educated professional and served his community in local politics. His parents are also professionals and respected in the community.

He wrote: “Read Might Is Right by Ragnar Redbeard. Why overcrowd towns and pave more open space to make room for hordes of mestizos and Silicon Valley white twats?”...
The book is described as being akin to Social Darwinism and includes misogynistic and racist principles “claiming that the woman and the family as a whole is the property of the man and proclaiming the innate superiority of the Anglo-Saxon race.

Oh my...I'm soooo surprised that Weatherman would tell an untruth..or shade the argument to favor his take..or leave out important info that completely changes the context of an argument..shocked i tell ya!
Legan also shared a third photo of his maternal grandfather, Ali Ashgar Vahabzdaeh,
I find none of this all that defining..people are just taking whatever snippets they can find and using them to justify their lil agendas. Total froth...and insignificant to me.
You asked about the pic on his Instagram page it was of his grandfather

So he was a pussy hat wearing leftist

Far right Trump humping terrorist.

Moron Labia!
he hated whites, therefore, he's a pussy hat wearing leftist.

He doesn't hate whites. He's a white supremacist. Just another angry white boy with an AK47.
Why would he say silicon valley white twats?
You critique dragonlady for leaving out parts and then you do the exact same thing... what’s up with that?!

The full line was... “why overcrowd towns and pave more open space to make room for hordes of mestizos and Silicon Valley white twats.”

That means mixed race hispanic incase you didn’t know

Moron Labia!

He doesn't hate whites. He's a white supremacist. Just another angry white boy with an AK47.
You critique dragonlady for leaving out parts and then you do the exact same thing... what’s up with that?!

The full line was... “why overcrowd towns and pave more open space to make room for hordes of mestizos and Silicon Valley white twats.”

No I asked her if he didn't hate whites why did he say silicon valley white twats?
Wouldn't he also be mixed race?

97712DD8-7B27-45FF-9DEC-D16718E45333.jpeg

I’ll wait here for your apology.

Moron Labia!

An Iran who hates whites is a white supremacy freak!?

You Leftards are a constant BS lie.

Moron Labia!

Have you ever met a bunch of tech nerds? They give new meaning to the words "entitled jerks". They don't think they're smarter than everybody else, they KNOW it.

A less powerful weapon would men fewer casualties.

An AR 15 is one of the lowest powered rifles on the market.

Every rifle I own is more powerful than an AR 15
Are they as easy to spray fire into a crowd of garlic festival goers? AR 15 is a copy of a weapon developed for WAR. It is designed to kill as quickly and easily as possible.

You don't know what you are talking about.
The AR doesn't fire any faster than any other semi-automatic.
The AR is less powerful than most other semi-automatics.
Of course it allows for more rapid shooting. It is easy to handle. It is a mass shooters dream, which is why it is the preferred rifle. But did he use an AR? Did I read here that he bought an AK47 out of state? What did he use?
The Ar 15 just happens to be one of the most popular rifle frames in the country

There are over 8 million of them in the hands of civilians and 99.9999% of those civilian will never shoot anyone

And no it does not shoot faster than any other semiautomatic rifle
Don't look now. Your paranoia is gaining on you.

Really?

Why is there a call to ban " assault weapons"? Because they are used to kill people

So ban the AR 15 and when another gun is used to kill a few people at a garlic festival what do you do?

You say we have to ban that gun too

etc etc etc

A less powerful weapon would men fewer casualties.

An AR 15 is one of the lowest powered rifles on the market.

Every rifle I own is more powerful than an AR 15
Are they as easy to spray fire into a crowd of garlic festival goers? AR 15 is a copy of a weapon developed for WAR. It is designed to kill as quickly and easily as possible.

All my rifles but 1 are semiautomatic. I'm more of a hand gun person myself. I don't have as much use for rifles as some do so I only have a few but all of them are in a much larger caliber than an Ar 15.

But why don;t you answer my earlier question to you

What other of your guaranteed rights are you willing to give up to stop criminals from committing crimes?
You are looking at this all wrong. As I read it, and many others do as well, the Second Amendment is for keeping the citizenry ready to call up in case of attack. They did not have a standing army and the Founding Fathers did not want one. Even before the Revolutionary War, the local militias were called up to train on a regular basis. All adult males except the very oldest were required to participate and they needed to bring their own weapon.

We now have the largest standing army in the world. The Second Amendment no longer applies. Since it keeps standing in the way of getting rid of the majority of guns in this country, I say ditch it.

I don't know what they are selling nowadays but a few years ago you could get both 20 and 30 rounders. The 20 rounders are more reliable. Back when I had a SKS I could never get the 30 round mags to feed properly. They would be OK until it got down to the last 3 or 4 rounds and then it would misfeed because the spring wasn't strong enough. That is probably what happen to him.

The better alternative is get a Chinese military 20 rd fixed magazine to replace the standard 10 round. Of course you would have to refill it using stripper clips.

Better yet get a Type D SKS that uses AK magazines.

Moron Labia!

No I asked her if he didn't hate whites why did he say silicon valley white twats?
Wouldn't he also be mixed race?
You were trying to say that he was a white hating leftist. Hating Mestizos doesn’t really fall into that category does it. I know why you left it out but it was just ironic that you did it right after critiquing somebody else for not being complete

You asked about the pic on his Instagram page it was of his grandfather
Ahh...OK..got to say though..he sure looks white. Thanks for the clarification.

View attachment 271796

And he hated Mestizos apparently. Why did you leave that out?

View attachment 271796

What he's insulting are what you folks call California libtards.

View attachment 271796

Mestizos are white/ Who knew?

is this what you are always looking for VShandel . --- diane feinstein on taking all guns - Bing video ---
The topic was assault weapons, not all guns and that`s why the video starts in the middle of the conversation. You boys are easily played. Every time you watch that video do you send a check to Nation`s Real Assholes? They know how to get the attention of fools that are easily separated from their money.

I don't know what they are selling nowadays but a few years ago you could get both 20 and 30 rounders. The 20 rounders are more reliable. Back when I had a SKS I could never get the 30 round mags to feed properly. They would be OK until it got down to the last 3 or 4 rounds and then it would misfeed because the spring wasn't strong enough. That is probably what happen to him.

The better alternative is get a Chinese military 20 rd fixed magazine to replace the standard 10 round. Of course you would have to refill it using stripper clips.

Better yet get a Type D SKS that uses AK magazines.
Thanks for improving the chances of the next mass shooter. Hope he reads your posts.

A rifle can assault someone!??? What do you have video evidence??

a Baseball bat is a bat typically used in Baseball.

Am assault rifle of a rifle typically used in military assaults.

An Asaault type rifle is a rifle that resembles an assault rifle.

A Maga hat is a hat worn by dumbasses.

Tell me, tard - which of the following is an "assault rifle"?

View attachment 271777

View attachment 271778
So, we can't talk abouyt assault type weapons without more of this bullshit.

Answer the question - which one is the assault rifle?

What are the models?

The top is likely the Ruger Mini that you assfucks use as an example of a semi automatic. Don't know what the other one is - maybe the same gun accessorized to look like a scary weapon.

We don't need these guns. We need to limit magazine size.

So why do you people want these guns? Because you can shoot straight? Because they look scary & you think it makes you a tough guy? Because it is so much fun to get all beered up & shoot bottles?

They're both an SKS, dumbass.

Forum List

Back