Mass Shooting in Tulsa.

Black people need guns to protect themselves from murderous police. Guns should be issued as mandatory for every person of color so they can fight back against cops who hunt them down like dogs and shoot them dead in the street.

Thats all cops do….hunt down and murder BIPOCs.

Pathetic. Making sorry excuses for the myriad of failures instead of dealing with the issues. Crying racism really is all you have.
Yes this is what whites such as yourself have done. Documentation shows that we are accurate about our claim., You can't say the same.

Criminals do not follow laws.

Obama sold guns to Mexican drug lords that were used to murder American civilians.

Shit happens.
So did Bush, both of them. Not to mention the presidents who sold guns to south american drug lords.

I couldn't care less about who the blame is placed on. To me it's America's fight to sort that out.

And besides, right now there are bigger fish to fry.
Actually its the same fish, but I agree with your position. Something must be done and if the correct steps are taken the issues we have argued about will see reductions.

Moron….the magazine issue is just the democrats trying a back door gun ban….. 10 round magazines will kill just as many people…..a 5 shot pump action shotgun was used to kill 20 people and injured 70
At least reloading the 5 round gun gave people time to take him out. Sometimes police & adults are too chicken to attack the shooter like in Texas, so on a extremely rare occasion a skilled 5 shot gun shooter gets 20. Unlike now every week a untrained suicidal assholes can easily achieve those numbers with off the shelf hardware when he has a bad day.

Last edited:
Yes this is what whites such as yourself have done. Documentation shows that we are accurate about our claim., You can't say the same.
Whitey made you into a whiny bitch? Not likely, it's that utter lack of personal responsibility for your own actions that makes you a whiny bitch. Blame it on whitey is a pathetic excuse for continuous failure.

Just accept it for what it is.

I don't have the time to take on another issue.
That's because most of the Canadians moved to Florida.

Forum List

Back