Mass Shooting in Tulsa.

No..they aren't a weekly affair...

We had 6 nuts in 2021 who committed a mass public shooting,

in 2020 we had 2...

If you look at a year, there are 52 weeks in a year....can you see how those don't come close to one a week? You dolt.
You silly gun bullshit is just a symptom of a much larger problem.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Rogue, they want to blame teachers, cops government , but they don't want to restrict guns and ammunition.

No...we blame the shooter, and the police who broke protocol and didn't immediately enter the building...

We suggest that arming some teachers and some support staff will 1) be an effective deterrent, and 2) will be a last line of defense when the government fails to arrest these guys before they attack, and then fail to intervene when they actually do attack...

My divisive categories? I don't know what point you're trying to make, but there's little doubt that black crime is over the top in America.
I would be interested in hearing your ideas on why that it, if they're constructive ideas.

To me that's an anecdotal story that doesn't make any point.
Other than the fact that whites usually didn't carry out the very dangerous work in America during that period. The same is true for Canada, but we adjusted and it's not our problem now to anywhere near the same extent!
Black crime is not over the top of anything when whites are committing 2-3 times more crime. These mass shootings have been done primarily by whites, but one black person does it and then we start getting stupid.

The best solution is to ship the Negroes to Africa and the Hispancis to Mexico. Our crime would then be less than mostly all White European countries with strict gun control laws.
Black and hispanic crime is being acknowledged. Racist solutions are not applicable of course. That only serves to satisfy your need for hating and racism.

Keep reinforcing it!

All crime by blacks seems to be abnormally frequent in America but the mass shootings need immediate attention because they're becoming a weekly affair.

I've recommended some socially responsible measures to deal with the mass shootings that we can talk about when you become ready.
No they aren't. Every year the Uniform Crime Reports show a different picture.

Black crime is not over the top of anything when whites are committing 2-3 times more crime. These mass shootings have been done primarily by whites, but one black person does it and then we start getting stupid.
Argue that amongst yourselves. I've seen too many statistical facts posted by the racists.

Maybe they're lying? You could make it your cause to expose their lies.

Young black males are 7% of the population, but commit over 50% of all murder.....they also kill more Whites and hispanics than whites or hispanics kill blacks........

No they aren't. Every year the Uniform Crime Reports show a different picture.
I have no interest in knowing which side is lying. To me it's America's statistics that tell the story..

I'm much more interested in constructive ideas to fix the problem. I have relatives in America who could also become victims.

The AR 15 should not be allowed nor high cartridges mags.

You said weapons of war.....the AR-15 is not a weapon of war, no military uses it....

20-30 round magazines are not high capacity, they are simply normal, or regular magazines...what do you consider a "high capacity magazine?"

Black and hispanic crime is being acknowledged. Racist solutions are not applicable of course. That only serves to satisfy your need for hating and racism.

Keep reinforcing it!
Whites commit more crimes in America but make excuses and blame other races. Then we get mass shootings that have primarily been committed by whites and here comes more excuses. Now this time a black guy commits a mass shooting which gives these guys permission to talk about slavery on the railroads and of course their opinion of high black crime.

Argue that amongst yourselves. I've seen too many statistical facts posted by the racists.

Maybe they're lying? You could make it your cause to expose their lies.
I've done that consistently you simply made an inaccurate comment and I am pointing it out.

Is Tulsa one of those Democrat controlled liberal shit holes we hear about?

Whites commit more crimes in America but make excuses and blame other races. Then we get mass shootings that have primarily been committed by whites and here comes more excuses. Now this time a black guy commits a mass shooting which gives these guys permission to talk about slavery on the railroads and of course their opinion of high black crime.

Yeah....there are more whites...but again....

Young black men are 7% of the population, they end the lives of over 50% of all murder victims....and kill more whites and hispanics than whites or hispanics kill blacks.....they also kill more police officers than police officers kill blacks...

Is Tulsa one of those Democrat controlled liberal shit holes we hear about?

Nope....but a nut is a nut........

A black nut ..... did the democrat party media move on yet? Kind of taking the focus away from the message him being a black dude...

I have no interest in knowing which side is lying. To me it's America's statistics that tell the story..

I'm much more interested in constructive ideas to fix the problem. I have relatives in America who could also become victims.
Since I live in America and have seen the statistics for the last 28 years, I point out this inaccuracy because it's causing us to get killed by police and white civilians who then lie and say their lives are in danger. And as I am an American and can also be a victim, I want not only to see the gun problem solved but the inaccurate opinions on race and crime, specifically violent crime by conflating one crime as all violent crimes when there are 4-5 categories of violent crime and whites lead in all other categories of such crime every single year.

Forum List

Back