Mass Shooting in Tulsa.

Beale, you are closing in on the truth, and I hope IM2 and his colleagues set the world on fire with children who have daddies at home, and hear them cheering them on when they pitch a homer. It's a vision I've heard repeatedly, but is not taken to heart by all black men who could be the future of our nation if they decided to give their children's lives their best shots.
And here is more brainwashed right wing white culture repeating nonsense.

A lot of arguing over nothing with left wing morons. We all know how to reduce murder rates, and that is by targeting the demographics commiting the crimes. It isn't rocket science, and doesn't require harassing legal citizens who own firearms.

Back in the day when kids were taught about guns all this mass shootings didnt happen. Maybe you leftust should stop drinking koolaid
I don't know eagle, if the culture that exist today would have existed back then, we probably would have had to cancel those peaceful events and educational lesson's until the cultural decay problem could be solved.

That's where we are at right now, where as the leftist have created a serious national security issue within our mainstream culture's, and in that issue we have tragic and horrific events taking place as a result of. Yes we want America to go back to the innocence being projected in those photos, but until American's get wise enough to figure the real problem out, and correct it, then we as proven are living in very dangerous time's.

It's super important that the nation figure out who has caused it all, and to either dethrone them, end their power, arrest them if criminal's, and reinstall American values and some sense of moral's again.

Yes we had time's of great peace between all Americans, and this regardless of race, gender, and one's beliefs, but the main ingredient that held it together were American values born of God, and a sense or moral purpose.

I don't know eagle, if the culture that exist today would have existed back then, we probably would have had to cancel those peaceful events and educational lesson's until the cultural decay problem could be solved.

That's where we are at right now, where as the leftist have created a serious national security issue within our mainstream culture's, and in that issue we have tragic and horrific events taking place as a result of. Yes we want America to go back to the innocence being projected in those photos, but until American's get wise enough to figure the real problem out, and correct it, then we as proven are living in very dangerous time's.

It's super important that the nation figure out who has caused it all, and to either dethrone them, end their power, arrest them if criminal's, and reinstall American values and some sense of moral's again.

Yes we had time's of great peace between all Americans, and this regardless of race, gender, and one's beliefs, but the main ingredient that held it together were American values born of God, and a sense or moral purpose.
There is only one way to bring that back. Terms of service don't allow that to be said.

They don't take prisoners and don't compromise......When the other side never compromises.......then the talking eventually ends.

I still say there is something funny... about the recent shootings occurring in red states

anyone know the most important details of the stories?

I don't have time to watch news much... and I'm sure I speak for many others here

+

Yes they are shootings and the black community has asked for something to be done about guns for almost 30 years in order to stop the killing. We have been ignored but the racists want to pretend that blacks do nothing and don't care unless its a white cop shooting an unarmed black. I say this because I've worked in the black community and have stood before city councils fighting to get thiss done.
You've asked who ??????? Why don't you acknowledge the problem yourself, and get together with those in the black communities who hate such disgusting wholesale murders at such high levels or numbers, and do something to stop it yourselves ??????? Stop blaming whitey already... Good grief.

Oh wait, you blame whitey because you need an escape goat because you are scared to confront the violence head on yourself right ? Yeah send whitey in there to confront it, then when whitey acts to help, then they get set up, just like with the cop that had to shoot the girl that was about to take a knife and stab the other girl right in front of the cop. Then those black's tried to barbeque the cop because he was white.

You've asked who ??????? Why don't you acknowledge the problem yourself, and get together with those in the black communities who hate such disgusting wholesale murders at such high levels or numbers, and do something to stop it yourselves ??????? Stop blaming whitey already... Good grief.

Oh wait, you blame whitey because you need an escape goat because you are scared to confront the violence head on yourself right ? Yeah send whitey in there to confront it, then when whitey acts to help, then they get set up, just like with the cop that had to shoot the girl that was about to take a knife and stab the other girl right in front of the cop. Then those black's tried to barbeque the cop because he was white.
Since whiteys policies are the problem... Whites have more violence and crime in their communities but those like you would rather run from that to talk shit on blacks. Are you scared?

I still say there is something funny... about the recent shootings occurring in red states

anyone know the most important details of the stories?

I don't have time to watch news much... and I'm sure I speak for many others here

+
You would think that detailed answer's would be available to the people as soon as they (in what's supposed to be an honest American press), have that information available to us as citizen's.

But with so much being involved in these active agenda's, and the cover ups going on with all of it, well we might not ever get the straight scoop or answers on this stuff ever again.

Since whiteys policies are the problem... Whites have more violence and crime in their communities but those like you would rather run from that to talk shit on blacks. Are you scared?
You are a lost soul. That is a complete lie. Me and you have been down that road before. Should I tell the stories from my mother n law again?

Are you threatening me ??

You took my post and attempted to turn it into me talking crap on black's, when the post was saying that you should be the one who is confronting the violence that exist in your own communities and race. Of course you are a dishonest poster and a racist against white's to boot, so of course your response was the typical response by you.

Funny how a mass shooting in Tulsa gets turned into a thread about black crime and its kept open even when black on black crime is not the topic. The majority of mass shootings appears to have been done by white men. And they have slaughtered other whites. Yet none of those shootings ever became a referendum on white culture and white on white killing doesn't get discussed. If you go off topic pertaining to that, the post is deleted.

Even when blacks were shot up in Buffalo by a white supremacist, the same idiots started barking off topic about black on black crime.

White right wingers here whine about getting painted but they paint blacks all the time. This was one black man, black on black killing is not the issue here. He doesn't get the crazy pass whites here use as an excuse for white mass shooters, and then we get the dumb ass black nationalist bullshit by a bunch of whining right wing cucks always trying to build a strawman with false equivalences.

This was one black man, mad at a doctor because he was still in pain after a surgery. The issue here is the availability of guns. Not any of this extracurricular white racist bullshit that has been posted.

You took my post and attempted to turn it into me talking crap on black's, when the post was saying that you should be the one who is confronting the violence that exist in your own communities and race. Of course you are a dishonest poster and a racist against white's to boot, so of course your response was the typical response by you.
That's what you did. I've done the confronting and don't need your mother fng advice. The biggest obstacle I have seen comes from white resistance to support policies or programs by blacks in black communities. There is more violence that exists in white communities and whites have a legacy of violence in this nation that began when America was a colony. So don't lecture me boy.

Forum List

Back