Massive voter fraud uncovered

So....we can consider it settled?

Millions of illegal aliens answered the call that Obama put out when he told them to vote.

Now...aren't you sorry you brought the subject up?
The only thing settled is the assumptions we had about your sanity. Now we KNOW you are a super nutcase! Certifiably so.

I am still waiting for you to post something of substance...something so titillating that it will leave no doubt that massive voter fraud ever occurred. My experience has been that when Republicans accuse the Democrats of doing something nefarious, it is THEY who are doing that very thing.. Besides registering to vote and voting is two different things. A federal crime occurs when one votes illegally or fraudulently in a national election, not because they registered but have no record of voting.

And I do not trust Republicans anymore than you do Democrats. you RW Konservative cummie(sp) populists could create your own self fulfilling scenario by planting evidence of voter fraud and then screaming loudly when you uncover the planted evidence.

Who would know????

"Besides registering to vote and voting is two different things."

So....you admit that illegals are registered to vote
Good start!

I am admitting nothing. I am just commenting on your wild unfounded premise.

YOU said:
Now......

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

From the LATimes:
"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

Afraid to answer?????

Don't worry...Obama's gone, so you won't have to fend off all the cries of 'racist' if you disagree with the orthodoxy.

Soooooo,,,what do you surmise....oh, surmise means suppose that something is true without having evidence to confirm it.

You are good at jumping to conclusions, aren't you!

I welcome Trump's investigation if it is done on a bipartisan basis...let the chips fall where they may.

Clearly you don't have the courage of your convictions, but are simply parroting what the Left's elites tell you to.

Why else would you decline responding to this?

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

From the LATimes:
"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

Afraid to answer?????

Don't worry...Obama's gone, so you won't have to fend off all the cries of 'racist' if you disagree with the orthodoxy.

Soooooo,,,what do you surmise....oh, surmise means suppose that something is true without having evidence to confirm it.

BTW....I have gotten the very same fear of the truth from every Leftist Janissary to whom I have posed the query.

CLAIM: California passed a law to allow undocumented immigrants to vote.

red.gif
FALSE

First, let's how how foolish your post is.

You're claiming that some law would stop illegal aliens from voting.

You dunce.....they broke the law to get here!!!!!!

1. Now....who are these folks that the Democrats are drooling to absorb into our nation?
Good, honest folks?
Would illegals actually break the law and vote?
Of course they would! They broke the law to get here! By definition, illegal aliens are criminals!

a. "Illegal Immigrants Accounted for Nearly 37 Percent of Federal Sentences in FY 2014"
Illegal Immigrants Accounted for Nearly 37 Percent of Federal Sentences in FY 2014 - Breitbart

I would say that you all need to accept the fact that Trump is going to be your president for the next 4 years at least. Wasn't it Hillary Clinton who said "not accepting the election results is a direct assault on our democracy"? :) Yup, I think it was.
I seem to remember him getting sworn in a week ago......can't get more acceptance than that

Why can't President Tinkles accept that he lost the popular vote?

Americans don't count illegal alien votes....hence, Trump won the popular vote.
we just need red illegals to vote blue, next election. want to help out with full body massage with happy ending? we can play, "gender defense instead of zone defense".

Calm down, toots! Don't get hysterical. Someone put Kryptonite powder in your Kool-Aid but it will pass.

Still no response?

The apparatchiks are so well trained that actual thinking is fearful to them.
Calm down, toots! Don't get hysterical. Someone put Kryptonite powder in your Kool-Aid but it will pass.

Still no response?

View attachment 109414

Millions of illegal aliens answered the call that Obama put out when he told them to vote.

The only thing settled is the assumptions we had about your sanity. Now we KNOW you are a super nutcase! Certifiably so.

I am still waiting for you to post something of substance...something so titillating that it will leave no doubt that massive voter fraud ever occurred. My experience has been that when Republicans accuse the Democrats of doing something nefarious, it is THEY who are doing that very thing.. Besides registering to vote and voting is two different things. A federal crime occurs when one votes illegally or fraudulently in a national election, not because they registered but have no record of voting.

And I do not trust Republicans anymore than you do Democrats. you RW Konservative cummie(sp) populists could create your own self fulfilling scenario by planting evidence of voter fraud and then screaming loudly when you uncover the planted evidence.

Who would know????

Ah, so being registered to vote and actually voting are two different things! That's what people have been saying all along, I believe. :) Lol. If you don't trust republicans or whomever, then you should be PRO voter identification. That is one way to ensure that people are in fact voting legally.

Now you are getting it

Republicans have been using the number of dead people on voter rolls and the number of people registered in two states as evidence of widespread voter fraud

Now, when Trumps family is guilty of this "fraud"...they claim
Well, they didn't actually vote in two states

Still no response?

Still no response?

View attachment 109414

Who would know????

Ah, so being registered to vote and actually voting are two different things! That's what people have been saying all along, I believe. :) Lol. If you don't trust republicans or whomever, then you should be PRO voter identification. That is one way to ensure that people are in fact voting legally.

Now you are getting it

Republicans have been using the number of dead people on voter rolls and the number of people registered in two states as evidence of widespread voter fraud

What fraud? You just agreed that being registered to vote and voting are two different things, right? Do you have a link that say one of the Trumps voted in two states? Please show your evidence. Thanks. :)

Who would know????

Now you are getting it

What fraud? You just agreed that being registered to vote and voting are two different things, right? Do you have a link that say one of the Trumps voted in two states? Please show your evidence. Thanks. :)

No shit....it is what liberals have been saying for ten years

It is conservatives who have been combing voter rolls for dead people and registering in two states and claiming it as evidence of rampant voter fraud

Who would know????

Good start!

YOU said:
Now......

From the LATimes:

Ready?

Afraid to answer?????

I welcome Trump's investigation if it is done on a bipartisan basis...let the chips fall where they may.

Clearly you don't have the courage of your convictions, but are simply parroting what the Left's elites tell you to.

From the LATimes:

Ready?

Afraid to answer?????

BTW....I have gotten the very same fear of the truth from every Leftist Janissary to whom I have posed the query.

red.gif
FALSE

First, let's how how foolish your post is.

You're claiming that some law would stop illegal aliens from voting.

You dunce.....they broke the law to get here!!!!!!

1. Now....who are these folks that the Democrats are drooling to absorb into our nation?
Good, honest folks?
Would illegals actually break the law and vote?
Of course they would! They broke the law to get here! By definition, illegal aliens are criminals!

a. "Illegal Immigrants Accounted for Nearly 37 Percent of Federal Sentences in FY 2014"
Illegal Immigrants Accounted for Nearly 37 Percent of Federal Sentences in FY 2014 - Breitbart
10USC311 is federal law. When are gun lovers going to be legal to federal law?

Who would know????

Good start!

YOU said:
Now......

From the LATimes:

Ready?

Afraid to answer?????

From the LATimes:

Ready?

Afraid to answer?????

red.gif
FALSE

Thanks , but Pol Chic is on a mission... you may as well try to convince a fence post than try and convince her of anything... The truth passes through her every time she goes to the restroom!

Who would know????

Good start!

YOU said:
Now......

From the LATimes:

Ready?

Afraid to answer?????

From the LATimes:

Ready?

Afraid to answer?????

red.gif
FALSE

Thanks , but Pol Chic is on a mission... you may as well try to convince a fence post than try and convince her of anything... The truth passes through her every time she goes to the restroom!

Why is it that this question is so difficult to answer?

From the LATimes:

Ready?

Who would know????

Good start!

YOU said:
Now......

From the LATimes:

Ready?

Afraid to answer?????

From the LATimes:

Ready?

Afraid to answer?????

red.gif
FALSE

" The truth passes through her ...."

Well....how about pointing out anything I've posted that isn't true.

Did Obama tell illegals to vote?
Do Liberal states provide photo ID to Illegal aliens?
Have studies shown that considerable numbers of illegals vote?

Turns out I'm the one offering truth...you, running from it.

Good start!

YOU said:
Now......

From the LATimes:

Ready?

Afraid to answer?????

From the LATimes:

Ready?

Afraid to answer?????

red.gif
FALSE

From the LATimes:

Ready?

It isn't a matter of Hillary winning. The point Is Trump doesn't have a mandate because more people voted against him than for him. That includes the ballots for candidates other than Trump OR Hillary. And don't think all those extra votes came from Blue states. The vote count was close in many red sates, thereby further undermining Trump's dream of having a mandate.

If there was widespread fraud, Cross Check didn't find it.All that republican spawned device did was to purge legitimate American voters off the voting rolls without due process and without just cause.

From the LATimes:

Ready?

Afraid to answer?????

red.gif
FALSE

From the LATimes:

Ready?

It isn't a matter of Hillary winning. The point Is Trump doesn't have a mandate because more people voted against him than for him. That includes the ballots for candidates other than Trump OR Hillary. And don't think all those extra votes came from Blue states. The vote count was close in many red sates, thereby further undermining Trump's dream of having a mandate.

If there was widespread fraud, Cross Check didn't find it.All that republican spawned device did was to purge legitimate American voters off the voting rolls without due process and without just cause.

You don't believe that.

If you did, you'd have no problem answering the question.

And your statement claiming that I don't know the truth is belied by these:

Trump won both electoral college and popular vote.

The efforts by the press are designed to make the opposite claims...and you pretend to accept same.

Good start!

YOU said:
Now......

From the LATimes:

Ready?

Afraid to answer?????

From the LATimes:

Ready?

Afraid to answer?????

red.gif
FALSE

" The truth passes through her ...."

Well....how about pointing out anything I've posted that isn't true.

Turns out I'm the one offering truth...you, running from it.
Settle down hon. Just because I am not rushing to jump into bed with you doesn't make me foolish.I 'm just not sure want to be infected by the germ of republicanitis that has turned you into a TrumpBot.

NOTE: In a court of law, the "evidence" you have submitted would be considered circumstantial. The dark cloud of uncertainty raised by your observation is a small, unthreatening one. And,It is dissipating rapidly. What you continue to overlook is the impact illegal voting would have had on elections for Congresspersons . The Republican elements in Blue states would not sit idly by and allow their chances of being elected to be corrupted by illegal votes. Had there been a sign of such fraud, they would have been on top of it.

Another thing. Utah and Nevada are red states where undocumented workers are given photo ID or drivers licenses.

A question: For this past national election many former blue states turned red. If voter fraud by Democrats was so prevalent as you portend, it certainly didn't manifest in those key battle ground states.

Your witch hunt is about as credible as that of Cotton Mather... and look at the damage HE DID!

From the LATimes:

Ready?

Afraid to answer?????

red.gif
FALSE

From the LATimes:

Ready?

You don't believe that.

And your statement claiming that I don't know the truth is belied by these

No

Some states do, it does not entitle them to vote.
No

Not on any planet did he win the popular vote

The efforts by the press are designed to make the opposite claims...and you pretend to accept same.

The efforts of the media to report facts will not be affected by your "alternative facts"

From the LATimes:

Ready?

You don't believe that.

No

No

The efforts of the media to report facts will not be affected by your "alternative facts"

"Did Obama tell illegals to vote?
No"

Of course he did.

I can prove it in his own words:

The first line from the lovely young lady states the premise: Illegals are citizens, she says, because she claims they contribute to the country.
a. they don't
b. Obama sits there in total agreement.

Then, she asks if they will be deported if they (illegally) vote....and Obama says "not true."

@ 1:35 Obama makes this outrageous claim:
"When you vote, you are a citizen yourself."

Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."

The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

Obama.....being questioned about illegal voting.......encouraging illegals to vote....saying 'don't worry...no one will catch your.'

Barack Obama, the snake, disrespect for the laws of our country, and for the Constitution.

From the LATimes:

Ready?

You don't believe that.

No

No

"Do Liberal states provide photo ID to Illegal aliens?
Some states do, it does not entitle them to vote. "

Pop-Quiz!

Now....first the reading comprehension part of the test:

Pop-Quiz!

Ready?

C'mon....guess.

From the LATimes:

Ready?

You don't believe that.

No

No

"Have studies shown that considerable numbers of illegals vote?
No"

Wrong again.

"Richman was the co-author of a 2014 study that looked at noncitizen voting in the 2008 and 2010 elections. In the comparable presidential election year, the Old Dominion study determined 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted in the 2008 presidential election, and about 81 percent of those voters backed Democrat Barack Obama."
http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-con...tizens-Vote-in-US-Elections-Richman-et-al.pdf

That's close to a million and a half right there.....

Now....if 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted last time

....and now
a. their icon, Obama, told them to vote and not be concerned that there would be any penalty (as per the video)

and...

b. the central issue in Trump's campaign was throwing them out of the nation that they invaded....

....ya' think maybe 13.2%....or 17.6%.....or more of 'em voted??????

You betcha'!!!!!!!

From the LATimes:

Ready?

You don't believe that.

No

No

Pop-Quiz!

Pop-Quiz!

Ready?

C'mon....guess.
So basically you're saying the US does not keep any records on who is a citizen and who is not?

From the LATimes:

Ready?

You don't believe that.

No

No

Pop-Quiz!

Pop-Quiz!

Ready?

C'mon....guess.
So basically you're saying the US does not keep any records on who is a citizen and who is not?

On what bizarro planet would a lame brain like you be put in a position to 'translate' what I've said???

Stop trying to elevate yourself higher than the mud in which you belong.

I'll say precisely what I choose to say....you can quote me or simply drop the response.

Let's leave it at that.

Once Trump prosecutes his daughter and son in law for voter fraud....we can begin to take him seriously

From the LATimes:

Ready?

You don't believe that.

No

No

"Have studies shown that considerable numbers of illegals vote?
No"

Wrong again.

"Richman was the co-author of a 2014 study that looked at noncitizen voting in the 2008 and 2010 elections. In the comparable presidential election year, the Old Dominion study determined 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted in the 2008 presidential election, and about 81 percent of those voters backed Democrat Barack Obama."
http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-con...tizens-Vote-in-US-Elections-Richman-et-al.pdf

That's close to a million and a half right there.....

Now....if 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted last time

....and now
a. their icon, Obama, told them to vote and not be concerned that there would be any penalty (as per the video)

and...

b. the central issue in Trump's campaign was throwing them out of the nation that they invaded....

....ya' think maybe 13.2%....or 17.6%.....or more of 'em voted??????

You betcha'!!!!!!!
in other words, red illegals voted red in red States.

Forum List

Back