Matthew 6, What a nightmare on national TV yesterday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I pray, I always thank God for not allowing the crook in a pantsuit from becoming POTUS.

THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!
GOD fooled you gipper You received instead the crookedest POS to ever step into our WH Makes Ponzi seem like a child
To think Trump more crooked than Crooked Hillary, is to not think.

Why do you believe the D Party? You would never believe the R party.
Hillary survived 11 straight hours of investigation calm cool and collected The pos Kavanaugh cried and whimpered like a baby Hill showed her taxes Trump who probably paid very little if any, was afraid to do the same. Trump is making billions on the back of his Presidency and collusion with the Russians is just around the corner,,,and obstruction will bite him in his fat ass

Hillary survived 11 straight hours of investigation calm cool and collected

and set a new record for, 'I don't recall/I don't remember'

The pos Kavanaugh cried and whimpered like a baby

because he was being attacked, on baseless accusations, in an attempt to ruin his name, his reputation, and his family.

by another woman that couldn't seem to remember.
Will, I don't think the accusations were baseless, but I do think it was wrong for the minority party to base their case on these quasi-ancient accusations. His in-your-face demeanor was what turned me off, and his hair-trigger anger, and then he tops it off by spouting the old party line about conspiracies and weeping over his victimhood.

We will never know what Kavanaugh's fellow justices think of his performance since none of them has ever spoken critically of another justice. They all have too much class to get into the down & dirty publicly. But I have read that there are continuing accusations against Kavanaugh and Roberts has assigned a slightly lower court to address them.

GOD fooled you gipper You received instead the crookedest POS to ever step into our WH Makes Ponzi seem like a child

Hillary survived 11 straight hours of investigation calm cool and collected The pos Kavanaugh cried and whimpered like a baby Hill showed her taxes Trump who probably paid very little if any, was afraid to do the same. Trump is making billions on the back of his Presidency and collusion with the Russians is just around the corner,,,and obstruction will bite him in his fat ass

because he was being attacked, on baseless accusations, in an attempt to ruin his name, his reputation, and his family.

How did Bill Clinton react when he was attacked over and over again by republicans I'd say he was 3 times the Man Trump could ever be even with his faults

He lied, remember?

Stood there on tv, shook his finger in our faces, and stated he did NOT have sex with Monica
And yet today's daily lies are an accepted norm. Lies about jobs coming back, lies about NK doing the de-nuke thing, lies about tariffs, and least of all...even lies about how he didn't have sex or even know 'that woman'. We seem to have evolved.

When I pray, I always thank God for not allowing the crook in a pantsuit from becoming POTUS.

THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!

Will, I don't think the accusations were baseless, but I do think it was wrong for the minority party to base their case on these quasi-ancient accusations. His in-your-face demeanor was what turned me off, and his hair-trigger anger, and then he tops it off by spouting the old party line about conspiracies and weeping over his victimhood.

We will never know what Kavanaugh's fellow justices think of his performance since none of them has ever spoken critically of another justice. They all have too much class to get into the down & dirty publicly. But I have read that there are continuing accusations against Kavanaugh and Roberts has assigned a slightly lower court to address them.
------------------------------------- and PROBABLY assigned them to a lower court simply because its the only way to LEGALLY address the Specious or TRUTHFUL Accusations B.W. .

Last edited:
When lefties start quoting the Bible watch out. They are out to screw the Constitution.

Then again I believe in the Separation of Church and State

Does not apply here.

It sure does.
It's just TDS running wild through her mind.

No its not TDS, but Trump sure puts on a show!!

I am a big believer in the Separation of Church and State.

If you think the Church is controlling the US government, you have really big issues with reality.

No but Politics have invaded the Church, never have I ever heard politics in the RCC, but in Evangelical and in most Protestants churches its rampant. Then again in the RCC we have a 10-15 min sermon, not hours of it.
Who is your God?

The GOD of the RCC is a trinity, Father, Son and Holy Ghost. You know the Holy Ghost that rapes all the women, and men have to be worried about. Not only did he impregnate the Virgin Mary, but the innocent men who assaulted the many women in the US are non existent. I only have to submit that all these fake accusations were done by the Holy Ghost.

Lol. You're very troubled.

How did Bill Clinton react when he was attacked over and over again by republicans I'd say he was 3 times the Man Trump could ever be even with his faults

He lied, remember?

Stood there on tv, shook his finger in our faces, and stated he did NOT have sex with Monica
And yet today's daily lies are an accepted norm. Lies about jobs coming back, lies about NK doing the de-nuke thing, lies about tariffs, and least of all...even lies about how he didn't have sex or even know 'that woman'. We seem to have evolved.
---------------------------------------- Thats the thing , who actually KNOWS what lies are being told eh . In my 70 years the Government has probably told thousands upon thousands of lies since the Founding . Who knows what the lies are . And no one cares anyway as they live a pretty good life here in the USA .

He lied, remember?

--------------------------------- Accepted NORM . Who knows what the lies are . Are claims about the 'norks' denuking lies . I sure don't know and i don't think that you or any other message board poster knows either . Lies about TARIFFS , who knows as everyone seems to be eating and driving cars and living in houses and going to work everyday . Life is pretty good for everyone that i know in the USA with thousands still sneaking into the USA every hour of every day all year long and the 'third worlders have been sneaking in or invading for years and years since the good Eisenhower and his and my parents Operation Wetback B.W. .

Last edited:
A lie has negative value, even if your lie promotes Winning for your cause
you will be judged as a one who lies.

He lied, remember?

---------------------------------------- Thats the thing , who actually KNOWS what lies are being told eh . In my 70 years the Government has probably told thousands upon thousands of lies since the Founding . Who knows what the lies are . And no one cares anyway as they live a pretty good life here in the USA .
These morons are trying to tell us that Obama and Hillary don't lie.

Isn't that a hoot!

When lefties start quoting the Bible watch out. They are out to screw the Constitution.

Well the two are at odds, esp the parts about freedom of religion, slavery, multiply marriages, stoning of disobedient sons, etc.

---------------------------------------- can You PROVE who it is that is lying Satre ??

Oh stop, surely you learned by now that the Left NEVER has to actually prove anything....the accusation is enough.
Right, the same way you are calling Joe Biden a "pedo" in another thread. Right now.

He lied, remember?

--------------------------------- Accepted NORM . Who knows what the lies are . Are claims about the 'norks' denuking lies . I sure don't know and i don't think that you or any other message board poster knows either . Lies about TARIFFS , who knows as everyone seems to be eating and driving cars and living in houses and going to work everyday . Life is pretty good for everyone that i know in the USA with thousands still sneaking into the USA every hour of every day all year long and the 'third worlders have been sneaking in or invading for years and years since the good Eisenhower and his and my parents Operation Wetback B.W. .

Those of us that are not in the Trump cult.

---------------------------------------- can You PROVE who it is that is lying Satre ??

Oh stop, surely you learned by now that the Left NEVER has to actually prove anything....the accusation is enough.
Right, the same way you are calling Joe Biden a "pedo" in another thread. Right now.
------------------------------------ i never called 'biden' a pedo but he does like TOUCHING Cute widdle girls from what i have seen him do on 'tv' OldLady .

Then again I believe in the Separation of Church and State

Does not apply here.

It sure does.
No its not TDS, but Trump sure puts on a show!!

I am a big believer in the Separation of Church and State.

If you think the Church is controlling the US government, you have really big issues with reality.

No but Politics have invaded the Church, never have I ever heard politics in the RCC, but in Evangelical and in most Protestants churches its rampant. Then again in the RCC we have a 10-15 min sermon, not hours of it.
Who is your God?

The GOD of the RCC is a trinity, Father, Son and Holy Ghost. You know the Holy Ghost that rapes all the women, and men have to be worried about. Not only did he impregnate the Virgin Mary, but the innocent men who assaulted the many women in the US are non existent. I only have to submit that all these fake accusations were done by the Holy Ghost.

Well it seems all the mortal men are innocent. What are we to think, all the women are lying?

And Pizzagate!!

can you point out the thread name and the post in which i called 'biden' the cute widdle girl toucher a pedo OldLady !!

Last edited:
Does not apply here.

It sure does.

Who is your God?

Well it seems all the mortal men are innocent. What are we to think, all the women are lying?
------------------------------- no , but generally speaking 'femi nazis' are pretty fecked up in the head and are very loony . As proof of my Statement , see some of the posts on this board and in this thread . But hey , just listen to the women , take notes , do tests and questioning same as is done with a male and then if the woman establish's a case let it go to Court where the woman can PROVE her case Penny .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back