Matthew 6, What a nightmare on national TV yesterday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prayer
5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the
street corners to be seen by others.
Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a unacceptable spectacle and a disgrace to show a man praying for the Potus on national TV.

Then again I believe in the Separation of Church and State, I do not want a theocratic government where only the leaders can screw whoever they want and lead a life of crime, like Saudi Arabia.
It's funny to see a living embodiment of the 7 deadly sins be worshiped as an idol the way conservatives do with our dotard.

A lie has negative value, even if your lie promotes Winning for your cause
you will be judged as a one who lies.
---------------------------------------- can You PROVE who it is that is lying Satre ??

Oh stop, surely you learned by now that the Left NEVER has to actually prove anything....the accusation is enough.
You mean like the total number of Emails and the Russian money laundering, those accusations? All you need is proof.

Prayer
5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the
Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

It was a unacceptable spectacle and a disgrace to show a man praying for the Potus on national TV.

Then again I believe in the Separation of Church and State, I do not want a theocratic government where only the leaders can screw whoever they want and lead a life of crime, like Saudi Arabia.
Lol
Where does it say separation of church and state in the constitution?… You can’t... because it doesn’t. So shut the fuck up

and set a new record for, 'I don't recall/I don't remember'

because he was being attacked, on baseless accusations, in an attempt to ruin his name, his reputation, and his family.

by another woman that couldn't seem to remember.
How did Bill Clinton react when he was attacked over and over again by republicans I'd say he was 3 times the Man Trump could ever be even with his faults

He lied, remember?

Stood there on tv, shook his finger in our faces, and stated he did NOT have sex with Monica
And yet today's daily lies are an accepted norm. Lies about jobs coming back, lies about NK doing the de-nuke thing, lies about tariffs, and least of all...even lies about how he didn't have sex or even know 'that woman'. We seem to have evolved.
---------------------------------------- Thats the thing , who actually KNOWS what lies are being told eh . In my 70 years the Government has probably told thousands upon thousands of lies since the Founding . Who knows what the lies are . And no one cares anyway as they live a pretty good life here in the USA .
Pis, in your 70 years, do you remember the Pentagon Papers, Watergate, "I did not have sex.."? Those lies cost, mainly because the men who made them 'manned up' when caught instead of doubling down and pointing to someone else as the villian. Heck, even Gingrich and Hastert lost their jobs for fudging truth, not to mention Spiro Agnew. I'm pretty sure there are other examples.

No, my friend, I hope those days when lying doesn't pay return, but in the meantime, mainly only since 2016 does no one care, as you say.
---------------------------- yeah , i remember MENTION of some of those issues but as i say , they were mentioned as issues but they never really amounted to much as far as i am aware . And then fast forward to TRUMP . Everyday he is accused of lying but i see no proof or any problems associated with his claimed lying . As example , Trump says that things are going well in the situation with the 'norks' and how would i know any different as everything seems fine ?? Same with tariffs , everything in my life and the people that i know seems fine as supper cooks . But the main thing is , everything that the TRUMP says are supposed to be lies but i say that no one knows what the lies are as the USA just keeps chugging along as the best nation the world has ever seen - in most regards BW .

Unless the economy crashes in the next few years, no one is going to beat Trump in 2020.
Democrats will certainly try to make that happen.
--------------------------------- its what they , dems and rinos are trying to do now as they try to hurt TRUMPS Deals with the Arms Deal that the Saudis and USA have arranged .
Did you know it is said those deals were arranged since before the Trump admin? And I hear they are more like letters of intent rather than actual agreements.
---------------------- see what i mean , you don't even KNOW as you admit that you HEAR . But ok , Letters of Intent , ok but the Intention of a 190 million dollar sale of weapons to the Saudi Allies is important and dems and rinos are trying to zhitcan the INTENTION and then the Sale over some foreign journalist that MIGHT have been murdered overseas . [As if i care] BW !!

and set a new record for, 'I don't recall/I don't remember'

because he was being attacked, on baseless accusations, in an attempt to ruin his name, his reputation, and his family.

by another woman that couldn't seem to remember.
How did Bill Clinton react when he was attacked over and over again by republicans I'd say he was 3 times the Man Trump could ever be even with his faults

He lied, remember?

Stood there on tv, shook his finger in our faces, and stated he did NOT have sex with Monica
And yet today's daily lies are an accepted norm. Lies about jobs coming back, lies about NK doing the de-nuke thing, lies about tariffs, and least of all...even lies about how he didn't have sex or even know 'that woman'. We seem to have evolved.
---------------------------------------- Thats the thing , who actually KNOWS what lies are being told eh . In my 70 years the Government has probably told thousands upon thousands of lies since the Founding . Who knows what the lies are . And no one cares anyway as they live a pretty good life here in the USA .
Pis, in your 70 years, do you remember the Pentagon Papers, Watergate, "I did not have sex.."? Those lies cost, mainly because the men who made them 'manned up' when caught instead of doubling down and pointing to someone else as the villian. Heck, even Gingrich and Hastert lost their jobs for fudging truth, not to mention Spiro Agnew. I'm pretty sure there are other examples.

No, my friend, I hope those days when lying doesn't pay return, but in the meantime, mainly only since 2016 does no one care, as you say.
None of you douchebags cared for 8 years when Obama was the one who was lying.

Prayer

Lol
Where does it say separation of church and state in the constitution?… You can’t... because it doesn’t. So shut the fuck up
----------------------------- Separation of Church and State comes out of some letter to the Danbury Baptists i think and has nothing to do with the Constitution [i think]

Prayer

I didn’t have a problem with Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, Bush II or Obama praying in the White House, I had no problem with all of the, meeting Billy Graham or other religious leaders at the White House and I don’t see an issue with Trump doing so. Not sure what your issue is other than it’s Trump.

It's just TDS running wild through her mind.

No its not TDS, but Trump sure puts on a show!!

I am a big believer in the Separation of Church and State.

So you are a big Thomas Jefferson fan? You do know that he wrote the Declaration of Independence and not the Constitution. Separation of church and state is not in the Constitution.

Last edited:

He lied, remember?

Is that all you *** suckers have,, Obama and bill and Hill??? Talk about the FN here and now with this fn pos this moron leading our country down the drain,,

Prayer

AMEN! I don't care about the Separation of Church and State so much here, as just downright hypocritical showmanship. How gullible does he think we are?

Showmanship? Do you have a functional on/off button on your TV? Can't you change the channels?

He lied, remember?

Is that all you *** suckers have,, Obama and bill and Hill??? Talk about the FN here and now with this fn pos this moron leading our country down the drain,,

The Trumpster is leading America to greatness, ed.

"Make America Great Again" just aren't words, they are a mission and a way of life. You should have listened to the voice of the new generation, Mr. West, when he appeared at the WH to pledge fealty to and hug our distinguished leader.

The Trumpster is leading America to greatness, ed.

"Make America Great Again" just aren't words, they are a mission and a way of life. You should have listened to the voice of the new generation, Mr. West, when he appeared at the WH to pledge fealty to and hug our distinguished leader.
I very respectfully ,,,for all our time in the past and now here say FU and trump

We shall see, but I am beyond caring.

I'm surprised by this, that you don't care. For weeks, the alleged rape train parties supposedly organized by Kav and his friend Judge were considered to be the height of importance.

Isn't it important to resolve this issue?
There is no resolution, prince. The nomination is confirmed, a done deal. And my concern was never the "Grease 10" bit, as I have often stated.

He lied, remember?

In other words, you are proud to be a hypocrite.

Showmanship?

you claiming it was scripted?

Yes, Will, I am sure of it.
Were the pics of Obama praying scripted?
Obama was praying to God.
Brunson was praying to Trump.

See the difference?
Brunson was laying his hand on Trump and praying to God, that's scriptural. You obviously haven't spent any time in a Christian Church. When Christians pray for others they put their hand on them some times. What an idiotic ignorant post.

You mean Evangelicals, and there Is a time and place for everything, and that was not it. On national TV. And he said, in Jesus's name. I am so upset over this.

Then get on your knees and find out what God thinks about it.

No, getting down on her knees is part of her day job, and she needs some time off.

He lied, remember?

---------------------------- yeah , i remember MENTION of some of those issues but as i say , they were mentioned as issues but they never really amounted to much as far as i am aware . And then fast forward to TRUMP . Everyday he is accused of lying but i see no proof or any problems associated with his claimed lying . As example , Trump says that things are going well in the situation with the 'norks' and how would i know any different as everything seems fine ?? Same with tariffs , everything in my life and the people that i know seems fine as supper cooks . But the main thing is , everything that the TRUMP says are supposed to be lies but i say that no one knows what the lies are as the USA just keeps chugging along as the best nation the world has ever seen - in most regards BW .
But Pismoe, Nixon and Agnew and Hastert and Gingrich LOST THEIR JOBS. Clinton lost his license and his honor. Watergate alone created several convictions, including AG Mitchell, Scooter Libby fell on his sword for Cheney too. The Pentagon Papers didn't convict, but brought shame onto presidents from Truman to Nixon and especially LBJ. Even Ollie North paid a price (for Reagan), although because of Fox, nobody notices.

No, my friend IMHO nobody, NOBODY, got or gets the liars pass like your hero Trump.

Then again I believe in the Separation of Church and State

Does not apply here.

It sure does.
I didn’t have a problem with Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, Bush II or Obama praying in the White House, I had no problem with all of the, meeting Billy Graham or other religious leaders at the White House and I don’t see an issue with Trump doing so. Not sure what your issue is other than it’s Trump.

It's just TDS running wild through her mind.

No its not TDS, but Trump sure puts on a show!!

I am a big believer in the Separation of Church and State.

If you think the Church is controlling the US government, you have really big issues with reality.

No but Politics have invaded the Church, never have I ever heard politics in the RCC, but in Evangelical and in most Protestants churches its rampant. Then again in the RCC we have a 10-15 min sermon, not hours of it.

What is the RCC? Roman Catholic Church? :dunno:

Apparently, it could also stand for Rape Catholic Children.

He lied, remember?

About what?

He lied, remember?

But Pismoe, Nixon and Agnew and Hastert and Gingrich LOST THEIR JOBS. Clinton lost his license and his honor. Watergate alone created several convictions, including AG Mitchell, Scooter Libby fell on his sword for Cheney too. The Pentagon Papers didn't convict, but brought shame onto presidents from Truman to Nixon and especially LBJ. Even Ollie North paid a price (for Reagan), although because of Fox, nobody notices.

No, my friend IMHO nobody, NOBODY, got or gets the liars pass like your hero Trump.

If you aren't intelligent enough to understand the difference between what you have cited and Rump you're a lost cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back