Matthew 6, What a nightmare on national TV yesterday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then again I believe in the Separation of Church and State

Does not apply here.

It sure does.
It's just TDS running wild through her mind.

No its not TDS, but Trump sure puts on a show!!

I am a big believer in the Separation of Church and State.

If you think the Church is controlling the US government, you have really big issues with reality.

No but Politics have invaded the Church, never have I ever heard politics in the RCC, but in Evangelical and in most Protestants churches its rampant. Then again in the RCC we have a 10-15 min sermon, not hours of it.

What is the RCC? Roman Catholic Church? :dunno:

Apparently, it could also stand for Rape Catholic Children.
Unless the economy crashes in the next few years, no one is going to beat Trump in 2020.
Democrats will certainly try to make that happen.

Trump and the GOP are working on it.

Prayer
5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the
street corners to be seen by others.
Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a unacceptable spectacle and a disgrace to show a man praying for the Potus on national TV.

Then again I believe in the Separation of Church and State, I do not want a theocratic government where only the leaders can screw whoever they want and lead a life of crime, like Saudi Arabia.
Lol
Where does it say separation of church and state in the constitution?… You can’t... because it doesn’t. So shut the fuck up
----------------------------- Separation of Church and State comes out of some letter to the Danbury Baptists i think and has nothing to do with the Constitution [i think]

If you want to live in theocracy go to Saudi Arabia.
------------------------------------ aw heck , let me hear a 'Thankyou Jesus' come from yer lips / keyboard Edward

I gave you Scripture, not my opinion.

You didn’t quote anything, you gave me your interpretation of what you believe it says. You gave no actual scripture. Just as I gave you my interpretation of scripture.
Now you're lying. Matthew 27 and Luke 23, Jesus cried out from the cross.

You did not quote the scriptures, you just spout opinion and your interpretation.
I gave you the Scripture references, Matthew 27 and Luke 23. Read them yourself. Liar.

You did it after your original post, liar!
You're obviously confused or just deliberately trying to cause confusion.

We shall see, but I am beyond caring.

I'm surprised by this, that you don't care. For weeks, the alleged rape train parties supposedly organized by Kav and his friend Judge were considered to be the height of importance.

Isn't it important to resolve this issue?
There is no resolution, prince. The nomination is confirmed, a done deal. And my concern was never the "Grease 10" bit, as I have often stated.

Although the confirmation is done, next year if the Democrats win a majority in the House, we'll be looking at an impeachment proceedings against Kavanaugh and others.

Further, even if the D's don't get the majority, clearing the air and the cloud over the protagonists here is important. Kav is a Supreme Court justice after all.

Probably not, but we will see Trump tax returns.

Then again I believe in the Separation of Church and State

Does not apply here.

It sure does.
No its not TDS, but Trump sure puts on a show!!

I am a big believer in the Separation of Church and State.

If you think the Church is controlling the US government, you have really big issues with reality.

No but Politics have invaded the Church, never have I ever heard politics in the RCC, but in Evangelical and in most Protestants churches its rampant. Then again in the RCC we have a 10-15 min sermon, not hours of it.

What is the RCC? Roman Catholic Church? :dunno:

Apparently, it could also stand for Rape Catholic Children.
Unless the economy crashes in the next few years, no one is going to beat Trump in 2020.
Democrats will certainly try to make that happen.

Trump and the GOP are working on it.
And doing a magnificent job. Unemployment has never been lower, even for minorities.

I'm surprised by this, that you don't care. For weeks, the alleged rape train parties supposedly organized by Kav and his friend Judge were considered to be the height of importance.

There is no resolution, prince. The nomination is confirmed, a done deal. And my concern was never the "Grease 10" bit, as I have often stated.

Although the confirmation is done, next year if the Democrats win a majority in the House, we'll be looking at an impeachment proceedings against Kavanaugh and others.

Further, even if the D's don't get the majority, clearing the air and the cloud over the protagonists here is important. Kav is a Supreme Court justice after all.

No, you won't see Trump's tax returns.

We will one way or another.

Probably not, but hey shoot your wad.

Are you going to break the law if you have to?

many different reasons that FORD may no longer be building small cars . Mine closings , i hear both Yes and No so i make no Conclusions as USA seems fine to me . I don't know the full story and i don't think that you do either B.W,,
I read somewhere that aside from a couple of models, Ford was only going to build trucks and SUVs

Only if he releases them. It's against the law for you to see them if he doesn't.

Prayer
5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the
Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

It was a unacceptable spectacle and a disgrace to show a man praying for the Potus on national TV.

Then again I believe in the Separation of Church and State, I do not want a theocratic government where only the leaders can screw whoever they want and lead a life of crime, like Saudi Arabia.
Lol
Where does it say separation of church and state in the constitution?… You can’t... because it doesn’t. So shut the fuck up
----------------------------- Separation of Church and State comes out of some letter to the Danbury Baptists i think and has nothing to do with the Constitution [i think]

Did you know the queen of England is the head of the Anglican church? Also, the German government subsidizes the church.

Prayer

Lol

Did you know the queen of England is the head of the Anglican church? Also, the German government subsidizes the church.
The progressives do not realize their own hypocrisy

Prayer

Lol

The progressives do not realize their own hypocrisy

They don't see it as hypocrisy. To a Progressive the end justifies the means. Anything goes.

many different reasons that FORD may no longer be building small cars . Mine closings , i hear both Yes and No so i make no Conclusions as USA seems fine to me . I don't know the full story and i don't think that you do either B.W,,
I read somewhere that aside from a couple of models, Ford was only going to build trucks and SUVs
---------------------------------- yeah , now my memory tells me the same thing BPat .

You mean the tax returns that the IRS audited and apparently found no problems.

You mean the tax returns that the IRS audited and apparently found no problems.
yeah you fool the deductions only billionaires can get to not pay any taxes you happy with that trumpette?

For what reason? You need probable cause and then it could be a closed document. Not sure why leftists think they need see candidates taxes, there is no rule or law that ever required it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back