Maybe I'm beginning to understand this Trump thing

After a LOT of observation and asking a LOT of questions, I've settled on one specific theory as to why Trump's fans have watched and cheered as he has done what he has done to the office of President of the United States: This is one, final, loud, angry primal scream, an historic vent, based on years of pent-up and growing frustration, a guy screaming FUCK YOU to his enemies as he blows up a building with he and his enemies in it.

They've said it themselves: They really DO NOT CARE what he does while in office, because a higher priority for them is pissing off their enemies. How many times have you seen that said on this forum? They've said it over and over. They're gonna hurt their enemies, even if it means real destruction to everything else. Kind of an over-the-top, hopeless, radical chemotherapy treatment for a terminal cancer patient.

Trump's is the first "Fuck it, blow it up, I don't give a shit" presidency. They've been made angrier and angrier by people who have a vested professional interest in fanning the flames, and I also think they realize they let it all get away from them, and now it's just too late. So, fuck it. Blow it up. Then let it burn.

So Trump is their last, loud gasp, their final FUCK YOU, and they're gonna cheer as the building goes up in flames.
by the same token the left would rather crash n burn than work together or help trump with anything.

theyd rather free law breaking illegals than turn them over to ice.

both sidescare doing a lot of screaming if you take,your own dog out of the race.
I'm seeing two dynamics here from the Democrats: First, the standard partisan bullshit that is played when the other "side" is in office (and they STILL haven't figured out the role they themselves played in making that happen), and second, the same "holy shit, what the fuck has happened here" reaction that I have.

If he had just come into office, shit-canned the childish behaviors, put his head down and gotten to work, we could be debating the merits of his individual initiatives. Instead, he has remained the same embarrassing man-child he was during the campaign. I'd much rather be discussing the issues, but the behaviors cannot be ignored, because behaviors illustrate a person's temperament, and the Leader of the Free World has to have a stable temperament. He is bringing this on himself.

Well, his 'childish behavior' is no worse than Hillary's or Obama's, it's just out in public, and the media hates hates how he can work around them and make them look like the ignorant pompous uneducated hack morons most of them are in real life, that's all.
Well, we'll never agree there. Neither Obama nor Hillary ever acted like this, not even close, and the list of examples I could cite is very long.

Actually they were worse; their public image was entirely fake, and the list for that is very long as well. They're entirely narcissistic sociopaths who make Trump look like the Jimmy Stuart character in 'A Wonderful Life'.
I think those are just politically-based, partisan arguments.

Trump's behaviors are embarrassing and childish, whether they are attached to politics or not.

They are not the behaviors of a normal adult.

He's a grown man acting like a spoiled, attention-starved 12-year old boy.

After a LOT of observation and asking a LOT of questions, I've settled on one specific theory as to why Trump's fans have watched and cheered as he has done what he has done to the office of President of the United States: This is one, final, loud, angry primal scream, an historic vent, based on years of pent-up and growing frustration, a guy screaming FUCK YOU to his enemies as he blows up a building with he and his enemies in it.

They've said it themselves: They really DO NOT CARE what he does while in office, because a higher priority for them is pissing off their enemies. How many times have you seen that said on this forum? They've said it over and over. They're gonna hurt their enemies, even if it means real destruction to everything else. Kind of an over-the-top, hopeless, radical chemotherapy treatment for a terminal cancer patient.

Trump's is the first "Fuck it, blow it up, I don't give a shit" presidency. They've been made angrier and angrier by people who have a vested professional interest in fanning the flames, and I also think they realize they let it all get away from them, and now it's just too late. So, fuck it. Blow it up. Then let it burn.

So Trump is their last, loud gasp, their final FUCK YOU, and they're gonna cheer as the building goes up in flames.

In short, most Trump supporters are no different than radicalized Muslims, Timothy McVeigh or Theodore John Kaczynski.

Says a nutjob who thinks we shouldn't worry about Islmao-vermin in the U.S. until terrorist attacks become 'normal'. lol yeah you're really scoring here ...

Straw Man ^^^; we have lots to worry about, and nothing Trump has done has mitigated the myriad threats to our nation. In fact he has exacerbated the dangers to us and the world by his saber rattling and zero sum gamesmanship; he has alienated our friends and empowered the lunatic in N. Korea.

Many are shocked that they now realize they elected a lunatic.

What, other then to piss off the left by just being elected, has Trump done to warrant such I diatribe?
His behaviors, since the day he came down the escalator.
OK then, nothing really important. And if he had said nothing you would be happy?
I would be thrilled if he could just act like a normal, decent adult of just an average temperament who isn't afflicted with impulse control issues.

In a way it's lucky for Democrats that they did elect a lunatic.

So Trump supporters cheer the idea that Trump's biggest accomplishment has been to piss off Democrats.

Are these the same people who believed that Obama was despicable for being what they thought was a 'divider'?

Because democrats actually begin to look reasonable in comparison to a lunatic?

Because democrats actually begin to look reasonable in comparison to a lunatic?

No because lunatics are easier to beat in subsequent elections, once the lunacy has been fully exposed.

What, other then to piss off the left by just being elected, has Trump done to warrant such I diatribe?
OK then, nothing really important. And if he had said nothing you would be happy?

Q. Did you see the video when Trump pushed aside the President of Montenegro and then puffed out his chest; Trump does not need to say or write anything for rational and observant people to see the character flaws of this man-child.

by the same token the left would rather crash n burn than work together or help trump with anything.

theyd rather free law breaking illegals than turn them over to ice.

both sidescare doing a lot of screaming if you take,your own dog out of the race.
I'm seeing two dynamics here from the Democrats: First, the standard partisan bullshit that is played when the other "side" is in office (and they STILL haven't figured out the role they themselves played in making that happen), and second, the same "holy shit, what the fuck has happened here" reaction that I have.

If he had just come into office, shit-canned the childish behaviors, put his head down and gotten to work, we could be debating the merits of his individual initiatives. Instead, he has remained the same embarrassing man-child he was during the campaign. I'd much rather be discussing the issues, but the behaviors cannot be ignored, because behaviors illustrate a person's temperament, and the Leader of the Free World has to have a stable temperament. He is bringing this on himself.

Well, his 'childish behavior' is no worse than Hillary's or Obama's, it's just out in public, and the media hates hates how he can work around them and make them look like the ignorant pompous uneducated hack morons most of them are in real life, that's all.
Well, we'll never agree there. Neither Obama nor Hillary ever acted like this, not even close, and the list of examples I could cite is very long.

Actually they were worse; their public image was entirely fake, and the list for that is very long as well. They're entirely narcissistic sociopaths who make Trump look like the Jimmy Stuart character in 'A Wonderful Life'.

Indeed. President Trump is far different than other corrupt politicians.

D4MWgz3x

I would be thrilled if he could just act like a normal, decent adult of just an average temperament who isn't afflicted with impulse control issues.
Me too, but I doubt that is possible unless he utters no words, expresses no opinions, says nothing in response to attacks on him and his family. Unless he is completely and utterly silent then the establishment will attack, even then they will attack him for being silent.

I didn't really care for a president that bowed to other countries.

I didn't really care for a president that paid ransom in the middle of the night then lied about it.

I really didn't like a president that said if he had a son he would look like Trayvon.

I really didn't like a president that said that the police acted stupidly before he knew the facts.

I really didn't like a president that tells me that I cling to my Bible and guns, what kind of freakin' presidential moron says such a thing?

I didn't like being called a deplorable as if that is even a noun. Actually I didn't mind.

Me too, but I doubt that is possible unless he utters no words, expresses no opinions, says nothing in response to attacks on him and his family.
Do you really think it can only be one or the other? That he can only either act like this, or say not one word?

Q. Did you see the video when Trump pushed aside the President of Montenegro and then puffed out his chest; Trump does not need to say or write anything for rational and observant people to see the character flaws of this man-child.
Yeah, I don't know why he did that, seems like a bad thing to do. I just hope that the armies of Motenegro don't attack. Maybe as I think Obama learned, it takes more then 6 months to really figure out how to act presidential.

In short, most Trump supporters are no different than radicalized Muslims, Timothy McVeigh or Theodore John Kaczynski.

Says a nutjob who thinks we shouldn't worry about Islmao-vermin in the U.S. until terrorist attacks become 'normal'. lol yeah you're really scoring here ...

Straw Man ^^^; we have lots to worry about, and nothing Trump has done has mitigated the myriad threats to our nation. In fact he has exacerbated the dangers to us and the world by his saber rattling and zero sum gamesmanship; he has alienated our friends and empowered the lunatic in N. Korea.

lol more horseshit. Obama left American foreign policy in a complete shambles; it's only a 'strawman' to neurotics and gimps who still think Marx made sense and the Democrats are genuinely concerned about 'the little people', never mind Obama and Hillary spent most of their time sucking up to Goldman Sachs and Silly Con Valley oligarchs; just admit you're clueless and just spouting hive gibberish and have no ability to do anything but follow whatever's fashionable with your choice of peer group.

Forum List

Back