Mayor bass plans to house homeless in hotels

No. Costs are dramatically increased. The costs of refurbishment alone once a mentally ill drug addict has had access to these rooms are staggering. Assaults in the hallways result in lawsuits. Elevators must have someone in them at all times to stop attacks and rapes.

There is no real savings in first responders as overdoses, fires, fights, happen whether in a hotel or not.
You must be an on-site expert?

For the majority of homeless -- adopting decent values, working hard, and making something of themselves.

For those who are mentally ill, provide them treatment. The earlier the intervention, the better.
You cannot provide treatment, not unless you want to end up behind bars.

Our outreach has worked with hundreds of not thousands of homeless. It's very rare they'll pull themselves out of their situation.

You can throw money all day long but it seldom works. A few success stories, but very few

You bitch because you have no solutions.
Of course I do. Not that any of them would ever be followed.
End needle exchanges
End safe Injection sites
End guaranteed income policy
End forcing property owners to provide housing
Close shelters and soup kitchens.
Prosecute quality of life crimes like pissing and shitting on the streets.
That's just the beginning.

End needle exchanges
End safe Injection sites

That billions of dollars sent to Ukraine would be better used helping Americans

Los Angeles crazy black mayor is working toward putting hotels out of business, among other solutions.
Check out time in these hotels is 11am. She wants an occupancy report at 2pm so that the homeless can be in a room by 4. Many people do not check into a room that early in the day. The hotels will be filled with the drug addicted, mentally ill long before travellers can get close to a hotel.

Next will be using her emergency powers to seize private property of homeowners with guest rooms.
Who is going to book a room in a hotel/motel filled with the homeless? Nobody. I see a significant loss of tourism in LA. People will go to Florida or anywhere else.

End needle exchanges
End safe Injection sites
Do you actually believe it's all drug addicted and mal-contents? Well, you are very mis-informed.

Do you actually believe it's all drug addicted and mal-contents? Well, you are very mis-informed.

Shoot ... I we alter the definitions enough, an alcoholic living in a tent at the local park ...
Isn't really homeless at all ... Problem solved.

You must be an on-site expert?
Close enough. I left LA awhile ago. It was a frigging nightmare then. Watch where you walk. But by far the worst were the sheer number of mentally ill or drug addicted they lay in the street sleeping or dying. They attack suddenly without warning. They will attack in swarms.

No. No crazy black woman is going to change this. Los Angeles is on the same track as San Francisco, Chicago, New Orleans, or any other city being crumbled by the same disease.

Close enough. I left LA awhile ago. It was a frigging nightmare then. Watch where you walk. But by far the worst were the sheer number of mentally ill or drug addicted they lay in the street sleeping or dying. They attack suddenly without warning. They will attack in swarms.

No. No crazy black woman is going to change this. Los Angeles is on the same track as San Francisco, Chicago, New Orleans, or any other city being crumbled by the same disease.
Pessimistic, aintcha? Your views are why things turn to shit.

That's a laugh. Really. Quite funny.
No. Not all homeless are drug addicted mentally ill sitting in death's waiting room. Just the one's you see. Just the one's stabbing you from behind or throwing their poop at you.

If you REALLY want to solve the problem, flood the streets and camps with fentanyl. Take one of those loads with enough to kill the entire population and pump it into the homeless. The homeless issue will be divided between those than can be helped and the dead

That's a laugh. Really. Quite funny.
No. Not all homeless are drug addicted mentally ill sitting in death's waiting room. Just the one's you see. Just the one's stabbing you from behind or throwing their poop at you.

If you REALLY want to solve the problem, flood the streets and camps with fentanyl. Take one of those loads with enough to kill the entire population and pump it into the homeless. The homeless issue will be divided between those than can be helped and the dead
You like to repeat yourself. Are you all there? Troll.

You like to repeat yourself. Are you all there? Troll.

They should be a fuzzy bunny troll ... Way more satisfying, huh?
Problem Solved.

il_570xN.368768697_17v6.jpg

If we could just ignore the totalitarian state sequestering funds and/or private property ...
Under the guise of social justice ... Think of all the good we could accomplish.

Last edited:
It's a good idea to lease the units that are empty. Studies have proven the cost savings is dramatically reduced. Less costs to city and county facilities, ie; fire, police, first responders, medical clinics and hospitals.

Usually it doesn't work out. The people housed do the same things they were doing on the street....all on the taxpayers dime.

I posit the upsurge in homelessness in the US is due to the decades of corporate profit outstripping increase in wages, resulting in more poverty. More poverty results in more drug abuse which exacerbates mental health issues, and if you will recall, the US basically got rid of our mental health system back in the 80's. So it is complicated. Putting them in hotels is definitely not the answer, but I dont have a better one.

Bullshit. There are plenty of good paying jobs in this country. The real problem is we can't find Americans to take them. We can't find police officers, construction workers, drivers......... Not as many people want to work today and these jobs pay reasonable to very well.

Bullshit. There are plenty of good paying jobs in this country. The real problem is we can't find Americans to take them. We can't find police officers, construction workers, drivers......... Not as many people want to work today and these jobs pay reasonable to very well.
Biden is importing a new workforce. Americans will be swept aside to make way for a new democrat voting block.

Forum List

Back