Mazie Hirono, 'Call To Arms'

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Hirono calls for women to get armed against other Americans. Is this not inciting violence?

Madam President, I yield the floor but clearly, this is literally a call to arms in our country.”

Hirono calls for women to get armed against other Americans. Is this not inciting violence?

Madam President, I yield the floor but clearly, this is literally a call to arms in our country.”

I am pro-life all the way. Damn, it's about time. Let's get it on . . . if democrats wish to go to war on the abortion issue, let us accommodate them most vigorously.

Once upon a time words spoken from elected officials carried meaning and consequence. Does she really mean what she just said, and is she willing to put on a uniform and pick up a rifle to back up her words?

My god she looks so frightening when she said that too!

I bet all the bad boys of the Neo-GOP are truly frightened.

I''m not very astute politically, but it seems to me that the voters who are excited and motivated about the recent change to the "Constitutional" status of abortion are all leftists to start with. They wouldn't vote for a Republican if you paid them. So this attempt to pretend that the overturn of Roe will mobilize millions of mainly-women to vote Democrat is simply false. MAYBE a few who wouldn't have voted otherwise will come out, but you are talking about a very small number of votes.

Just my opinion, of course.

I am pro-life all the way. Damn, it's about time. Let's get it on . . . if democrats wish to go to war on the abortion issue, let us accommodate them most vigorously.

Once upon a time words spoken from elected officials carried meaning and consequence. Does she really mean what she just said, and is she willing to put on a uniform and pick up a rifle to back up her words?
Yes, and where is the Gestapo FBI raiding HER home?

Last edited:

Hirono is one of the most low IQ ignorant morons in DC

She is guilty of sedition!

You're going to lose. The country is not with you on this. I said months ago that abortion is like gun control for the Democrats. It's a losing issue for the GOP and you're seeing it now. Ever since the Dobbs decision was released you watched your red wave completely crash to the point that Dems now have the generic ballot lead.

Words have meanings, or didn't you know? Biden's Gestapo has jailed people for less.

They do. I noticed you used the plural of meaning.

2. : a summons, invitation, or appeal to undertake a particular course of action.

A beautiful hyperbole too.

You're going to lose. The country is not with you on this. I said months ago that abortion is like gun control for the Democrats. It's a losing issue for the GOP and you're seeing it now. Ever since the Dobbs decision was released you watched your red wave completely crash to the point that Dems now have the generic ballot lead.
Generic ballot is just another form of disingenuous manipulation. Inflation isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Generic ballot is just another form of disingenuous manipulation. Inflation isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

1e9vec.jpg

They do. I noticed you used the plural of meaning.

2. : a summons, invitation, or appeal to undertake a particular course of action.

A beautiful hyperbole too.

How convenient that you didn't post the NUMBER ONE DEFINITION, from YOUR link. Here it is, you lying POS democrat.
1: a summons to engage in active hostilities

Nothing says pro-life more than looking forward to killing people.

Forum List

Back