McAuliffe announces he doesn't like so many white teachers in VA.

Pulling out all the stops on a failed campaign, apparently.
When all else fails, bring out the race card.

You are the ones playing the race card. You racists are trying to stir racial hatred in this country. There is nothing wrong with having a diverse field of teaching candidates.

No you dumb fuck, you hire the right person for the job. Not the right skin color. What an absolute dumb ass racist thing to say.

I would want my kids to be taught by the best person that will keep their ass in line, teach them about things that matter in the real world and push them to be smarter. I don't give a shit what color they are as long as they are s good teacher. And if the best happen to be all white the who gives a shit? I don't want my kids to learn you can be less qualified to do something if you have the right skin color.

Fuck that dickhead.

I do. The idea that you are pushing is that minorities are too stupid to teach. You are a racist and fuck you asshole.

You are the ones playing the race card. You racists are trying to stir racial hatred in this country. There is nothing wrong with having a diverse field of teaching candidates.
McAuliffe is the one bringing up race at every event, Stupid.

Forum List

Back