McCain Camp Wants to Postpone VP Debate

and he wasn't wrong, now was he? and why are you changing the subject? oh yeah, that's right.. when confronted with the FACTS you stupid fucks always change the subject. It's pretty pathetic.

McCain knows he's stepped in the shit this week and last.... he's terrified to get in front of that audience and debate Obama.

and Willow, yes, I've made up my mind and I assume you have too... because of that, let's just call the rest of the campaign off and go vote.. I mean, fuck, it's not like there aren't millions of people who are still undecided or anything.... you are an idiot :cuckoo:

How many McCain supporters were saying "oh wait til the debates when Obama is without his telepromoter" Guess you are so confident now...

oh god yes, I have definitely made up my mind, never in a million years would I vote along with hysterical, simpering snot nosed little twits having a temper tantrum all day long cause their little hate fest is delayed. Jeez McCain should go get cancer in his other cheek, that should make you happy for awhile. Yes?

Everyone needs to calm down about the polling numbers. (tho I know that's your "crack" Silence LOL)

What happens in the next few weeks will be telling for BOTH Obama and McCain. Let's wait and see.

(I asked on another thread what we (Americans) can do about this 700B mess. Anyone have any ideas? )

Echo, I made a suggestion the other day, that if the inventory of homes is somehow reduced, bought and resold to whomever, rented. blown up, bulldozed. Get rid of the supply and let the demand catch up, then the credit market will eventually lossen to feed that market. This time however, the credit markey needs to be a more heavily regulated witha lot less "wild west" type lending pratcices. A good suggestion would be, take the trillion dollars and buy the existing mortgages and refinance them ALL to 30 yr. fixed rate mortgages. Then take whatever is left over to puchase distressed properties to reduce the inventory out there in whatever manner is best. to me at least, this would give existing homeowners who have done nothing wrong some reason to buy into this program because eventually their property values will rise again as the home market and credit market clears. As this happens so will the entire economy.

oh god yes, I have definitely made up my mind, never in a million years would I vote along with hysterical, simpering snot nosed little twits having a temper tantrum all day long cause their little hate fest is delayed. Jeez McCain should go get cancer in his other cheek, that should make you happy for awhile. Yes?

You know how I know we're winning?

Echo, I made a suggestion the other day, that if the inventory of homes is somehow reduced, bought and resold to whomever, rented. blown up, bulldozed. Get rid of the supply and let the demand catch up, then the credit market will eventually lossen to feed that market. This time however, the credit markey needs to be a more heavily regulated witha lot less "wild west" type lending pratcices. A good suggestion would be, take the trillion dollars and buy the existing mortgages and refinance them ALL to 30 yr. fixed rate mortgages. Then take whatever is left over to puchase distressed properties to reduce the inventory out there in whatever manner is best. to me at least, this would give existing homeowners who have done nothing wrong some reason to buy into this program because eventually their property values will rise again as the home market and credit market clears. As this happens so will the entire economy.

Navy, will YOU Run for president too? ;) Great Ideas, now will they listen to you?

you're pathetic willow.

ask yourself HONESTLY, if the polling numbers were reversed and Obama called for a cancellation of the debates and if he'd have made as many fuck up comments as McCain did in the last week or so, wouldn't you being all over his ass for it? try to display some honesty when you answer okay.

McCain can't accomplish ANYTHING going back to washington... he knows it, we know it. It's a political ploy just like Palin was.

Why hasn't he come out and held a press conference to talk about what he hopes to accomplish in washington? why hasn't he said what he thinks should happen with the bailout? what he wants for the taxpayers? Obama's done that... why not McCain?

and he wasn't wrong, now was he? and why are you changing the subject? oh yeah, that's right.. when confronted with the FACTS you stupid fucks always change the subject. It's pretty pathetic.
Obama is without his telepromoter" Guess you are so confident now...

i changed the subject? you mean a surge in IRAQ has nothing to do with the topic of iraq? ok

Robert you know and I know, there is no way in hell if this goes through, we ALL are not going to have to pay for it. I said the other day. and I am putting it in bold so there is no mistake. If John McCain votes to approve this bailout, I WILL NOT VOTE FOR HIM. . I want him there, to put a stop to this, if he can't then do something thats going to help, the real housing situation and i.e. the massive amount of inventory thats out there and sitting on the banks books. As for the interest rates, you think 0% for the next 1000 years is good? lol j/k

Well John McCain does.

The day we have what he wanted in that video, we're fucked.

:eek:

Letterman mocks McChicken:

EXCLUSIVE: LETTERMAN MOCKS MCCAIN CANCELLATION
Wed Sep 24 2008 17:41:58 ET

David Letterman tells audience that McCain called him today to tell him he had to rush back to DC to deal with the economy.

Then in the middle of the taping Dave got word that McCain was, in fact just down the street being interviewed by Katie Couric. Dave even cut over to the live video of the interview, and said, "Hey Senator, can I give you a ride home?"

Earlier in the show, Dave kept saying, "You don't suspend your campaign. This doesn't smell right. This isn't the way a tested hero behaves." And he joked: "I think someone's putting something in his metamucil."

"He can't run the campaign because the economy is cratering? Fine, put in your second string quarterback, Sara Palin. Where is she?"

"What are you going to do if you're elected and things get tough? Suspend being president? We've got a guy like that now!"

Developing...
DRUDGE REPORT FLASH 2005®

Navy, will YOU Run for president too? ;) Great Ideas, now will they listen to you?

Well no thank you I already lived in government housing for a long time Echo. As for listening, I hardly doubt it, I actually have a hard time getting my daughter to understand that you need to change the oil in your car. lol

i changed the subject? you mean a surge in IRAQ has nothing to do with the topic of iraq? ok

This is about McCain and his not wanting to debate on friday when there are so many ways he could.

I don't see the words Iraq anywhere in that topic title. :D

Letterman mocks McChicken:

EXCLUSIVE: LETTERMAN MOCKS MCCAIN CANCELLATION
Wed Sep 24 2008 17:41:58 ET

David Letterman tells audience that McCain called him today to tell him he had to rush back to DC to deal with the economy.

Then in the middle of the taping Dave got word that McCain was, in fact just down the street being interviewed by Katie Couric. Dave even cut over to the live video of the interview, and said, "Hey Senator, can I give you a ride home?"

Earlier in the show, Dave kept saying, "You don't suspend your campaign. This doesn't smell right. This isn't the way a tested hero behaves." And he joked: "I think someone's putting something in his metamucil."

"He can't run the campaign because the economy is cratering? Fine, put in your second string quarterback, Sara Palin. Where is she?"

"What are you going to do if you're elected and things get tough? Suspend being president? We've got a guy like that now!"

Developing...
DRUDGE REPORT FLASH 2005®

This is what I say to David Letterman:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

The last thing we need in this crisis is for a presidential candidate to stick his political ambition into a delicate situation the nation needs to get resolved.

McCain would rather drag his presidential campaign into this delicate situation. This is not the place for a presidential candidate, it can only act as a distraction

And you may notice that he took questions.

I don't believe McMumbles did.:ack-1:

If Obama was down and pulled this, I would call him a chickenshit also.

This is a great opportunity for Sarah to show that she is ready to take over for John when it is needed.

Remember Bush had testicle or prostate or colon surgery and Chaney was transferred power while Bush was under? Remember we worried he was going to do something crazy?

So it wouldn't be so bizarre that Sarah could become the commander and chief. If she's not ready to debate, then she isn't ready to lead.

Forum List

Back