McCain Camp Wants to Postpone VP Debate

Where do you get this shit from, He debated Hillary many times and she was looked as the unstoppable force and guess what, she lost. Your scared arent you, your campaign is going down the tubes.

Seriously ...

Allie needs to stop sucking on the glass dick ...

You guys are going to feel so ridiculous when all this is over.
I wonder what excuse you'll have when your candidate completes the longest crash and burn of history?

Where do you get this shit from, He debated Hillary many times and she was looked as the unstoppable force and guess what, she lost. Your scared arent you, your campaign is going down the tubes.

I hope [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxBX8sz3tO8"]this [/ame]Obama comes to the debate with rings on his fingers and bells on his toesies. Somehow I think he will not disappoint and I really need a good laugh. :lol:

What the hell does Obama know about foreign policy? Or anything else, for that matter?

He'll refuse to debate her. And he'll end up looking like the cowardly schmuck he is.

Then he'll debate McCAin, and look like an idiot, as he does every time he attempts to debate. Which isn't often, because even he is aware how shitty he is at it.

You really are ignorant.

Obama majored in political science and international relations at Columbia University. He has been on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and has been getting the top secret CIA briefings for years. He has also met and conferred with almost all the leaders of the Middle East and Europe. He has also traveled to Iraq and Central Asia as part of various Congressional groups.

You really are ignorant.

Obama majored in political science and international relations at Columbia University. He has been on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and has been getting the top secret CIA briefings for years. He has also met and conferred with almost all the leaders of the Middle East and Europe. He has also traveled to Iraq and Central Asia as part of various Congressional groups.

Yeah, and he attended private Muslim school.

So what? I've heard what he has to say and he's a perfectly clueless liberal, as moronic and dangerous as Pelosi and Reid put together.

We're scared? You're the ones screaming like a pig with a stick up your kiester!

The anti-American traitors are obviously taunting, with the help of the leftist media, our next President of the United States of America, Senator John McCain. He puts our country first, unlike the Moslem Messiah. I say cancel the election and suspend the Constitution, so our President Bush can fix the problems the Marxist Dems caused!

Yeah, and he attended private Muslim school.

So what? I've heard what he has to say and he's a perfectly clueless liberal, as moronic and dangerous as Pelosi and Reid put together.

you shouldn't do that Allie, seriously, that's a crime against nature.

I'm not screaming and my ass is EXIT only, what happened to "The fundamentals of our economy are strong", our fundamentals are terrible and Johnny boy just figured that out.

you been squealing all day long!! I'm starting to feel bad.
Not to fear. rove says McCain will make the debates.

you been squealing all day long!! I'm starting to feel bad.
Not to fear. rove says McCain will make the debates.

It's so weird with the Republicans. Carl Rove & Dick Cheney seem to be the only ones with a brain (however evil they may be), and the rest of them just fall in lock step behind them. Scares me!:ack-1:

Rove may have figured out what Obama is going to present as the Dems solution to the financial crisis, so he's going to get McCain ready with a response.

Otherwise, McCain had better stay as far away from the debates as he can.:scared1:

Fiddlesticks. He's going to let Obama continue his downhill slide, then wipe him out at the end.

Sigh. At least that's what one hopes.

You Obama people remind me of that line in the movie Primary Colors: "I wish we'd have thought of that blood thing."

Country first? This country is having an election in 40 days and 10% of registered voters are undecided. Should we now postpone the election to have another year of Bush/Cheney/Paulson so they can figure out how to fix the economy? Democracy does not stop because of a crisis in America.

What the hell does Obama know about foreign policy? Or anything else, for that matter?

He'll refuse to debate her. And he'll end up looking like the cowardly schmuck he is.

Then he'll debate McCAin, and look like an idiot, as he does every time he attempts to debate. Which isn't often, because even he is aware how shitty he is at it.

Looks like McSame is the one trying to back out of the debates. Using Boooosh's economic screwup as an excuse. Now I hear Sarah wants out. I guess she needs extra time to read up on the bush doctrine?

umm no, I'm bitching because it's a scheduled debate that he's known about since last week and this week he's down in the polls and looking like his campaign is about to go belly up and he ducks out in a chicken shit move.

I want to hear what they each have to say, however it won't change my vote.....there are people though who ACTUALLY decide who to vote for based on these debates...

I have the distinct feeling that mac is gonna screw the pooch here... no cone of silence gonna help him out this time...

Forum List

Back