McCain Camp Wants to Postpone VP Debate

you're pathetic willow.

ask yourself HONESTLY, if the polling numbers were reversed and Obama called for a cancellation of the debates and if he'd have made as many fuck up comments as McCain did in the last week or so, wouldn't you being all over his ass for it? try to display some honesty when you answer okay.

McCain can't accomplish ANYTHING going back to washington... he knows it, we know it. It's a political ploy just like Palin was.

Why hasn't he come out and held a press conference to talk about what he hopes to accomplish in washington? why hasn't he said what he thinks should happen with the bailout? what he wants for the taxpayers? Obama's done that... why not McCain?

oh give me a break, Obama has been sidestepping McCain for six months, and that was just fine and fucking dandy, now he wants to delay a debate and you go into a meltdown and want to call me pathetic.

Why? do you keep asking me why? do I work for McCain. fuck I cannot read the man's mind. I have already said though that your wormy friend Reid made a big fucking deal yesterday about how crucial McCain was to this bill.. so keep on whining and sniveling see what that gets you..

McCain on the economy, 'the fundamentals are sound....' the man is a fool, I wonder why he did not select Romney, oh, sorry, I know because he is a Mormon. Republican party sign: Hillbillies, Rednecks and far right wingnut Christians only.

A vote for McCain/Palin is a vote to continue the same economic policies that are destroying the middle class in America.

Uhmm..you forgot the obsessively greedy and the syncopaths that love them.

(hey if anyone knows the correct spelling of syncopath, I sure would like to know)

This is a great opportunity for Sarah to show that she is ready to take over for John when it is needed.

Remember Bush had testicle or prostate or colon surgery and Chaney was transferred power while Bush was under? Remember we worried he was going to do something crazy?

So it wouldn't be so bizarre that Sarah could become the commander and chief. If she's not ready to debate, then she isn't ready to lead.

I'd be interesting in knowing what Cheney did in very short time as President.

Maybe a coke party in the oval office? :rofl:

i changed the subject? you mean a surge in IRAQ has nothing to do with the topic of iraq? ok

are you intentionally being stupid? you said Obama hadn't made a statement about the bailout, I provided you with a statement and then you changed the subject to iraq. This thread isn't even ABOUT Iraq you moron :cuckoo:

oh give me a break, Obama has been sidestepping McCain for six months, and that was just fine and fucking dandy, now he wants to delay a debate and you go into a meltdown and want to call me pathetic.

this is a scheduled debate you fuckwit... I don't give a rat's ass about some whining about the town hall meeting that McCain wanted. The candidates are SUPPOSED to debate! are you saying this is McCain's way of paying Obama back for not going to the town hall meetings he wanted? are you saying McCain is being a fucking baby? good to know!

Why? do you keep asking me why? do I work for McCain. fuck I cannot read the man's mind. I have already said though that your wormy friend Reid made a big fucking deal yesterday about how crucial McCain was to this bill.. so keep on whining and sniveling see what that gets you..

:lol: I assume this quote was not addressed to me but if it was you're pretty funny. What exactly is McCain going to get done? and I think Reid's statement was in relation to McCain saying his vote didnt' matter.....

Last edited:
The last thing we need in this crisis is for a presidential candidate to stick his political ambition into a delicate situation the nation needs to get resolved.

So what your saying is that we should suspend democracy everytime a crisis arises?

Why don't we just cancel the election if the dow drops another 10 points?

If there's a terrorist attack before the election, Bush should just cancel the election, declare martial law and he & Cheney can become dictators for life.

If McCain can't deal with the debate during this crisis, then he can't handle being President. Democracy doesn't stop for ANYTHING!

Face it, he knows that at the debate, Obama is going to present the Democrats alternative plan for dealing with this crisis and it's going to hit him like a bomb.

He won't know what to say!

So he's WEASELIN' out!

:eusa_naughty:

How many things has Obama backed out of since the beginning of this race?

I have to admit, I'm getting rather tired of the competition between them to see who can find the most ridiculous excuse to avoid speaking/debating.

I was getting all excited about the debate, too.

Maybe they won't ever do it. It will be the first race ever where neither party ever debates, ever speaks in a non-scripted public forum, and never campaigns other than to insult the other party.

We've come a long way, baby.

So what your saying is that we should suspend democracy everytime a crisis arises?

Why don't we just cancel the election if the dow drops another 10 points?

If there's a terrorist attack before the election, Bush should just cancel the election, declare martial law and he & Cheney can become dictators for life.

If McCain can't deal with the debate during this crisis, then he can't handle being President. Democracy doesn't stop for ANYTHING!

Face it, he knows that at the debate, Obama is going to present the Democrats alternative plan for dealing with this crisis and it's going to hit him like a bomb.

He won't know what to say!

So he's WEASELIN' out!

:eusa_naughty:

:eusa_eh:

Are you sure you quoted the right post?

Ultimately, we'll have no need for a president at all. We can just have cartoon figures, and we'll use polls to determine what they say at what times.

The Dems have an alternative plan? Interesting inside news you have there. If they have an alternative plan, they should probably go ahead and share it now.

Why are you republicans defending McCain for dodging the debates when you always say the president doesn't have that much to do with the economy?

Maybe Palin can take his place. No, that right she is boycotting the press. Oh well!

"I should mention how glad my fellow Democrats and I were to have our nominee for president here to vote on these important bills. Senator Obama has come to work and taken tough stands. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for Senator McCain," Reid said. "Perhaps taking tough stands on important issues is not part of Senator McCain's campaign strategy. Perhaps he's just too busy on the campaign trail to do his day job."
Harry Reid in July

"It would not be helpful at this time to have them come back during these negotiations and risk injecting presidential politics into this process or distract important talks about the future of our nation’s economy. If that changes, we will call upon them. We need leadership; not a campaign photo op."
Harry Reid Today

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
Maybe Palin can take his place. No, that right she is boycotting the press. Oh well!

If Obama showed up to debate Palin, it'd be disastrous (but would work great for the Repubs). It would continue to compare the Repubs' VP against the Presidential candidate of the Dems. And, if Obama did not literally own her in the debate, his campaign would be in ruins.

I'd be interesting in knowing what Cheney did in very short time as President.

Maybe a coke party in the oval office? :rofl:

I think he did one of those signing statements like bush does when he declare in a national emergency, he becomes king?

My guess is that's when chaney made his position of vp neither a part of congress or the presidency.

That stonewalling alone should tell everyone they are liars, corrupt and not to be trusted, yet here we are ready to give them $700 bilion more.

No wonder ceo's are taking millions for ruining their companies. They are just doing what the gop are doing.

This crisis is a scam. One last attempt to loot the treasury.

Is it too late to impeach?

George Will wrote this yesterday! :lol:

Under the pressure of the financial crisis, one presidential candidate is behaving like a flustered rookie playing in a league too high. It is not Barack Obama.

Conservatives who insist that electing McCain is crucial usually start, and increasingly end, by saying he would make excellent judicial selections. But the more one sees of his impulsive, intensely personal reactions to people and events, the less confidence one has that he would select judges by calm reflection and clear principles, having neither patience nor aptitude for either.

It is arguable that, because of his inexperience, Obama is not ready for the presidency. It is arguable that McCain, because of his boiling moralism and bottomless reservoir of certitudes, is not suited to the presidency. Unreadiness can be corrected, although perhaps at great cost, by experience. Can a dismaying temperament be fixed?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...8092202583.html

If Obama showed up to debate Palin, it'd be disastrous (but would work great for the Repubs). It would continue to compare the Repubs' VP against the Presidential candidate of the Dems. And, if Obama did not literally own her in the debate, his campaign would be in ruins.

Even the republicans would not be stupid enough to send that ditz to debate foreign policy. Obama will mop the floor with her and she will be exploited as the tard she is. I would love it if she showed up, she better bring that moose rifle with her.

I think he did one of those signing statements like bush does when he declare in a national emergency, he becomes king?

My guess is that's when chaney made his position of vp neither a part of congress or the presidency.

That stonewalling alone should tell everyone they are liars, corrupt and not to be trusted, yet here we are ready to give them $700 bilion more.

No wonder ceo's are taking millions for ruining their companies. They are just doing what the gop are doing.

This crisis is a scam. One last attempt to loot the treasury.

Is it too late to impeach?

Too late to impeach really for it to take affect but never too late for War Crime Trials. :badgrin:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSOJVsYBqZs]YouTube - Red Cross finds Bush admin guilty of war crimes[/ame]

Red Cross: CIA Tortured, Officials Could Be Guilty Of War Crimes

McCAin's point is well taken. Congress has gotten out of dealing with anything for years. They walk away and go on vacation when the country is in crisis, they look to their personal lives first and the country 3rd or 4th.

Even the republicans would not be stupid enough to send that ditz to debate foreign policy. Obama will mop the floor with her and she will be exploited as the tard she is. I would love it if she showed up, she better bring that moose rifle with her.

What the hell does Obama know about foreign policy? Or anything else, for that matter?

He'll refuse to debate her. And he'll end up looking like the cowardly schmuck he is.

Then he'll debate McCAin, and look like an idiot, as he does every time he attempts to debate. Which isn't often, because even he is aware how shitty he is at it.

What the hell does Obama know about foreign policy? Or anything else, for that matter?

He'll refuse to debate her. And he'll end up looking like the cowardly schmuck he is.

Then he'll debate McCAin, and look like an idiot, as he does every time he attempts to debate. Which isn't often, because even he is aware how shitty he is at it.

Where do you get this shit from, He debated Hillary many times and she was looked as the unstoppable force and guess what, she lost. Your scared arent you, your campaign is going down the tubes.

Forum List

Back