McCain Didn't Kill Healthcare Reform

Sure, he sided with the Rats but who didn't see that coming? According to what I've read, the Senate GOP were going on the promise Paul Ryan wouldn't just let their "Skinny" plan become law in the House. But earlier in the evening, one of Ryan's aides said reconciliation "was an option"....in other words, Ryan might have done just that. And that send McCain into orbit. He may have brain cancer and be easily triggered into tirades, but he's still coherent enough not to get snookered by Paul Ryan. Here in Arizona the Medicaid money is essential to civil order and McCain wasn't about to see it vanish by a political ploy. McConnell was mysterious about the Medicaid money all week and the Turtle isn't the most trustworthy guy either.

I watched Pence approach McCain on the Senate floor just before the vote. They spoke for less than a minute when a woman came steaming up to McCain and interrupted them. Then a guy walked up to them and McCain turned to them, leaving Pence standing there being ignored. When it was clear their conversation was over, Pence took a couple steps back, clearly frustrated. Then he started to leave but stopped and turned around to look at McCain but McCain was GONE. He did this to the Vice President of the United States. I voted for McCain over the years but last year I didn't, leaving my ballot blank in the Senate race. Love him (few do) or hate him (many do), John McCain votes his conscience. He wants repeal and replace same as everybody else, but he wants it done right and for that, he must be respected.
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg
McCain also doesn't mind handing the Dummycraps a victory either.

What's more important...a good bill or a partisan but pyrrhic victory?
one that gets government out of my doctor's office.

Let's conclude with this FACT. The democrats know they fucked up the healthcare and the economy. That is why they are now on TV screaming " let's work together." Fuck then, they should have voted to undo what they had done. Fuck them and John McCain too.

Actually, what the problem for the democrats is, is this, hilary was supposed to be President.....then they could move to the next phase which is single payer control over healthcare. obamacare was supposed to explode, and hilary was supposed to be there to push single payer control.....now it is collapsing and obamacare is still called obamacare and democrats all voted for it......they need to get the stupid party to jump in and take the blame......and the republicans seem more than willing to take the blame for the obamacare failure....
2guy, no see the beauty of the vote in the senate is that the dems had to vote. They still voted for obummerfail. it's still theirs.

200.webp

Yeah....but you always have to take into account 2 things...

1) the republicans complete inability to combat democrats

2) the democrat controlled press

Because the republicans can't put out a message to save their lives, the new message is likely to be that healthcare failure is on the republicans, not the democrats......another big lie that will be pushed by the press, the education system and hollywood.....

The truth is obamacare is democrat care, they voted for it all by themselves and the failure is theirs......if the republicans can get the truth out...which is doubtful....

The "Democrat controlled press" claim doesn't hunt anymore. We have tons of media now, including tons of rightwing media with their own bias' and fake stories.

Trump bears the entire blame. He has thoroughly hoaxed the rubes. He never had the plan he claimed he had. He flat out lied to his supporters.

Trump holds his supporters in utter contempt. He lies to their faces and spits on them, and then tells them its liquid sunshine. And they sit there and take it and bleev him.

Even now, Trump's supporters are not demanding he keep his promises. Even now.

Trump has been too busy sleeping in until 10:30 every day, going golfing, and eating two desserts at every meal to be bothered with the people who put his fat ass in the catbird seat.

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me...Bleev me...Bleev me, folks." - Donald Trump, August 8, 2016

well then give Trump permission to execute legislation through an EO to kill obummerfail. I'm good with that.

As Michael Jordan use to imply with his tongue hanging out as he slammed a basketball down through the hoop...'watch the fk out'

Trump has a Republican House and a Republican Senate. What's he done with that?

The fat fuck has had a couple lunches with some Republicans. Fat boy has tossed his weight around with some threats. That's...it.

Where's the replacement plan he said he had that was going to give you health care at a tiny fraction of the cost?

Make him cough it up, Chumps.

Trump bears the entire blame. He has thoroughly hoaxed the rubes. He never had the plan he claimed he had. He flat out lied to his supporters.

Trump holds his supporters in utter contempt. He lies to their faces and spits on them, and then tells them its liquid sunshine. And they sit there and take it and bleev him.

Even now, Trump's supporters are not demanding he keep his promises. Even now.

Trump has been too busy sleeping in until 10:30 every day, going golfing, and eating two desserts at every meal to be bothered with the people who put his fat ass in the catbird seat.

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me...Bleev me...Bleev me, folks." - Donald Trump, August 8, 2016

He didn't lie dumbshit......he is ready to sign a repeal and replace bill....the democrats created obamacare which is costing 320 million Americans their healthcare......and the republican members of the democrat party, mccain, murkowsky and collins blocked further debate on fixing the democrat healthcare plan that is failing ....

Trump has a Republican House and a Republican Senate.

What's he done with that? Held a couple lunches?

Where's the replacement plan he said he had?

No, dipshit....the failure now is on democrats, who created obamacare, and mccain, murkowsky and collins who voted as republican members of the democrat party to keep obamacare.......

The "Democrat controlled press" claim doesn't hunt anymore. We have tons of media now, including tons of rightwing media with their own bias' and fake stories.

Nope...the majority of Americans still get their news from democrat controlled news sources.......and through their schools and every movie and television show created by democrats....

If obummercare is so great it will not implode! Let us see!
It can if Trump wants to F Up 20 million or more people
What? He should not touch obummercare right? Hands off! It will not implode! Right?
No it needs funding and it needs modification It needs some BI PARTISANSHIP and it will succeed Unfortunately that word is not in most repubs dictionary
Why? It is mandated that everyone purchase it. Right?

Nope...the majority of Americans still get their news from democrat controlled news sources.......and through their schools and every movie and television show created by democrats....
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^winner winner chicken dinner^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Murkowski is the one who's up to her ass in alligators. Trump's interior sec told her in no uncertain terms their new energy investments can include Alaska or not include Alaska. She's betting her voters won't see that....but of course they will.

Why did they allow a Senator with brain cancer to vote?

That ole boy wasn't thinking right, was he?

Sure, he sided with the Rats but who didn't see that coming? According to what I've read, the Senate GOP were going on the promise Paul Ryan wouldn't just let their "Skinny" plan become law in the House. But earlier in the evening, one of Ryan's aides said reconciliation "was an option"....in other words, Ryan might have done just that. And that send McCain into orbit. He may have brain cancer and be easily triggered into tirades, but he's still coherent enough not to get snookered by Paul Ryan. Here in Arizona the Medicaid money is essential to civil order and McCain wasn't about to see it vanish by a political ploy. McConnell was mysterious about the Medicaid money all week and the Turtle isn't the most trustworthy guy either.

I watched Pence approach McCain on the Senate floor just before the vote. They spoke for less than a minute when a woman came steaming up to McCain and interrupted them. Then a guy walked up to them and McCain turned to them, leaving Pence standing there being ignored. When it was clear their conversation was over, Pence took a couple steps back, clearly frustrated. Then he started to leave but stopped and turned around to look at McCain but McCain was GONE. He did this to the Vice President of the United States. I voted for McCain over the years but last year I didn't, leaving my ballot blank in the Senate race. Love him (few do) or hate him (many do), John McCain votes his conscience. He wants repeal and replace same as everybody else, but he wants it done right and for that, he must be respected.
McCain also doesn't mind handing the Dummycraps a victory either.

What's more important...a good bill or a partisan but pyrrhic victory?
You have obamacare. Right?

No, dipshit....the failure now is on democrats, who created obamacare, and mccain, murkowsky and collins who voted as republican members of the democrat party to keep obamacare.......
Nope. You dumb fucks never even asked to see Trump's plan to give you health care at "a tiny fraction of the cost".

And you STILL haven't asked him where it is.

That's how stupid you are.

You own ObamaCare.

No, wait.

You DESERVE ObamaCare.

Why did they allow a Senator with brain cancer to vote?

That ole boy wasn't thinking right, was he?
When John McCain is dead and gone, the dust that used to be John McCain will still be smarter than the average Trump voter.

If obummercare is so great it will not implode! Let us see!
It can if Trump wants to F Up 20 million or more people
What? He should not touch obummercare right? Hands off! It will not implode! Right?
No it needs funding and it needs modification It needs some BI PARTISANSHIP and it will succeed Unfortunately that word is not in most repubs dictionary
eddie, you're the reason it will die. your party. the ones that want failure for american citizens. the ship will now sink

fk america the new slogan of the left.

200.webp

Love him (few do) or hate him (many do), John McCain votes his conscience. He wants repeal and replace same as everybody else, but he wants it done right and for that, he must be respected.
Bingo.

McCain wants it done right.

A repeal without a replacement would cause health care costs to skyrocket even faster than they are now.

McCain voted to protect Trump's supporters from themselves.

It is far past time for Trump's supporters to demand Trump cough up the plan he said he had which would give them health care at "a tiny fraction of the cost".

That's why Trump was hired.

"You're fired!"

Love him (few do) or hate him (many do), John McCain votes his conscience. He wants repeal and replace same as everybody else, but he wants it done right and for that, he must be respected.
Bingo.

McCain wants it done right.

A repeal without a replacement would cause health care costs to skyrocket even faster than they are now.

McCain voted to protect Trump's supporters from themselves.
how do you know this? when obummerfail came out it was going to save 2500 dollars. did it? nope. did costs go up? yeppers twice and hundred times more than before. so save me predictions that every time get it wrong. fk off with your innocence that means poop

Nope. You dumb fucks never even asked to see Trump's plan to give you health care at "a tiny fraction of the cost".

And you STILL haven't asked him where it is.

That's how stupid you are.

You own ObamaCare.

No, wait.

You DESERVE ObamaCare.

Your right......we don't own obamacare.......the democrats were the only ones who voted for it....you dumb fucks own it......and Trump is moving in fighters to his staff........you keep under estimating the guy...and it keeps biting you in the ass....

Forum List

Back