McCain Didn't Kill Healthcare Reform

Sure, he sided with the Rats but who didn't see that coming? According to what I've read, the Senate GOP were going on the promise Paul Ryan wouldn't just let their "Skinny" plan become law in the House. But earlier in the evening, one of Ryan's aides said reconciliation "was an option"....in other words, Ryan might have done just that. And that send McCain into orbit. He may have brain cancer and be easily triggered into tirades, but he's still coherent enough not to get snookered by Paul Ryan. Here in Arizona the Medicaid money is essential to civil order and McCain wasn't about to see it vanish by a political ploy. McConnell was mysterious about the Medicaid money all week and the Turtle isn't the most trustworthy guy either.

I watched Pence approach McCain on the Senate floor just before the vote. They spoke for less than a minute when a woman came steaming up to McCain and interrupted them. Then a guy walked up to them and McCain turned to them, leaving Pence standing there being ignored. When it was clear their conversation was over, Pence took a couple steps back, clearly frustrated. Then he started to leave but stopped and turned around to look at McCain but McCain was GONE. He did this to the Vice President of the United States. I voted for McCain over the years but last year I didn't, leaving my ballot blank in the Senate race. Love him (few do) or hate him (many do), John McCain votes his conscience. He wants repeal and replace same as everybody else, but he wants it done right and for that, he must be respected.
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg
McCain also doesn't mind handing the Dummycraps a victory either.

What's more important...a good bill or a partisan but pyrrhic victory?
You have obamacare. Right?

Whether agree with it or disagree it was done over some 18 months, with input from healthcare groups, doctors, insurance, public hearings, senate committees, stumping around the country explaining it.

The Republicans have done none of that. Not a bit. They hastily cobbled together pieces of crap that even their own party would not pass.
Actually I remember how the Dems did it.
It was all done behind closed doors and Obama lied about what it would do to get it passed.

Sure, he sided with the Rats but who didn't see that coming? According to what I've read, the Senate GOP were going on the promise Paul Ryan wouldn't just let their "Skinny" plan become law in the House. But earlier in the evening, one of Ryan's aides said reconciliation "was an option"....in other words, Ryan might have done just that. And that send McCain into orbit. He may have brain cancer and be easily triggered into tirades, but he's still coherent enough not to get snookered by Paul Ryan. Here in Arizona the Medicaid money is essential to civil order and McCain wasn't about to see it vanish by a political ploy. McConnell was mysterious about the Medicaid money all week and the Turtle isn't the most trustworthy guy either.

I watched Pence approach McCain on the Senate floor just before the vote. They spoke for less than a minute when a woman came steaming up to McCain and interrupted them. Then a guy walked up to them and McCain turned to them, leaving Pence standing there being ignored. When it was clear their conversation was over, Pence took a couple steps back, clearly frustrated. Then he started to leave but stopped and turned around to look at McCain but McCain was GONE. He did this to the Vice President of the United States. I voted for McCain over the years but last year I didn't, leaving my ballot blank in the Senate race. Love him (few do) or hate him (many do), John McCain votes his conscience. He wants repeal and replace same as everybody else, but he wants it done right and for that, he must be respected.

Whether agree with it or disagree it was done over some 18 months, with input from healthcare groups, doctors, insurance, public hearings, senate committees, stumping around the country explaining it.

The Republicans have done none of that. Not a bit. They hastily cobbled together pieces of crap that even their own party would not pass.
It was all done behind closed doors and Obama lied about what it would do to get it passed.
It actually wasn't all behind closed doors.

Pence yammered for close a half hour.

Good for McCain for not voting to raise premiums 20% and give $$$ to pharma, screw working class and give uuuge $$$ to ins.

Turns out the old fart has a pair.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Collins has always voted no. Murkowski and McCain always SAID they wanted to repeal Obamacare then they went with the democrats which makes them fucking rats! Cancer or no cancer he sold us out. Now we are stuck with fucking Obamacare!
Let me be the first to punch your TS card Just remember you stuck us with the lying pos grifter Trump

Everything from here on is their doing and it's not looking good for the working class.

I find it really interesting that Trump and his supporters don't know much about how our political system works. The ONLY part of the swamp in DC that Trump has any control over is who he appoints to his cabinet, and who he appoints for the various positions required. That is the ONLY place where he can "drain the swamp".

Threatening Senators like he did with Murkowski, sending over a cabinet member to tell her that Alaska could be in danger of losing some of the things that they want if she didn't vote like Trump wanted isn't following the will of the people, it's succumbing to a dictator.

Murkowski said that the reason she voted the bill down is because it would put an undue hardship on Alaskans, and she doesn't work for Trump, she works for Alaska.

If people REALLY want to drain the DC swamp, they need to elect different representatives and hope that the next president is someone who knows how to govern, because Trump sure doesn't.

Guess the Simpsons was pretty prophetic back in 2000 when Lisa Simpson was elected as POTUS and said that first thing on her agenda was fixing everything that was ruined by Trump.

You refuse to see is all. just like all your kind.
See pure lying BS propaganda as fact? Gotcha.
Sorry, I get it now. Cnn told you right? It must be true then.
And BBC, PBS, Le Monde, the Guardian, the Hindustani Times, USA Today, Fact Check, Snopes, Politifact, NYT, WAPO, Buffalo News- in fact every respected media outside of dupe world.

Fix the COSTS of health care, the actual problem now. ACA gives the framework to do it...
So ACA was the framework and after seven long years the democrats did shit about e costs except make them rise?
The cost rise of health care slowed- what we got was the truth, and no more scams. And it's been 3 years, and sabotaged by the New bs GOP.

They were saying the exact same thing you've been saying about repeal and replace.
It's like you guys are just repeating what was said 8 years ago.

Good for McCain for not voting to raise premiums 20% and give $$$ to pharma, screw working class and give uuuge $$$ to ins.

You are so full of shit, obamacare subsidizes the insurance companies, big pharmaceutical companies. Fuck you stupid ass why do you think we can't afford our men's? The middle class cannot afford their premiums or their deductibles! And under Obamacare premiums in Arizona are going to rise 116%.

You are so full of shit, obamacare subsidizes the insurance companies, big pharmaceutical companies. Fuck you stupid ass why do you think we can't afford our men's? The middle class cannot afford their premiums or their deductibles! And under Obamacare premiums in Arizona are going to rise 116%.
Hopefully you all die off then for lack of med care

The entire Senate proceedings was a con game and a dog and pony show.

Both Left and Right are owned by Lobbyists in The Healthcare field.

They don't intend to ever really do anything except find a way to screw the taxpayers and reward Elitists.

Hopefully you all die off then for lack of med care

WillowTree is incorrect about AZ premiums. Also wrong about where that 20% increase was to go - straight to pharmacy and insurance companies.

But about McCain- he wILL vote to repeal but he said no to the skinny version.

Hopefully the bastards will give up repeal but they will continue to try to weaken it.

If only they would fix what's not good and keep what is.

They were saying the exact same thing you've been saying about repeal and replace.

You're confused. It's been the Rs who said they had a better plan. So did trump.

When are you fools going to demand an end to the constant lies?

You're confused. It's been the Rs who said they had a better plan. So did trump.

the drumph pos said it'd come in his first week The pos is a grifter liar

How many lies , how much BS must the ah in our WH spout for smart ? repubs to talk him down?

At what point does an adult decide to use the word "Dummycraps"?
This....coming from an asshole that only thinks of Russia...Russia....Russia.

Oh, wow, more insults.

How many lies , how much BS must the ah in our WH spout for smart ? repubs to talk him down?
Don't know. Do know there were zero smart libtards!

He didn't count on Republicans that were working with the Democrats.
He gave them the chance to stick to their word and they blew it.
And I bet you think the lying Democrats and their GOP plants are being clever.
So then must be foreign spies in the government.
Clever.

The look on the sad turtles face when McCain dropped a deuce on the turtles fake health-Kill Bill. And then the defeat in drumpf's voice when he cried to a crowd yesterday.

McCain, which all normal Americans call a war hero, kicked Trump so hard in the balls Trump forgot about banging his own daughter for 3 seconds.

Sure, he sided with the Rats but who didn't see that coming? According to what I've read, the Senate GOP were going on the promise Paul Ryan wouldn't just let their "Skinny" plan become law in the House. But earlier in the evening, one of Ryan's aides said reconciliation "was an option"....in other words, Ryan might have done just that. And that sent McCain into orbit. He may have brain cancer and be easily triggered into tirades, but he's still coherent enough not to get snookered by Paul Ryan. Here in Arizona the Medicaid money is essential to civil order and McCain wasn't about to see it vanish by a political ploy. McConnell was mysterious about the Medicaid money all week and the Turtle isn't the most trustworthy guy either.

Defunding the CSRs is what's going to kill it. We defunded them for the most part and insurers cannot offer insurance without those subsidies. That's why they're pulling out. And the CEO of Independence BC/BS for example is urging Congress to continue that funding. Follow the money.

Wrong again ...63 million voted against the ah in the WH

Wrong again ...63 million voted against the ah in the WH
63 million poor babies! :)

Forum List

Back