🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

McCain Tried To Overthrow Our President, Should He Be Charged Now For His Crimes Or Pardoned?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
The neocon loser's treasonous legacy needs to be clarified. Dead or alive.

My own opinion? McCain was OK in 2008 but wtf happened to him after that? Still shaking my head at that!! Whenever it came to the crunch he crashed and burned!!

Greg

Your president beating up on McCain may be his stupidest move yet. He had FAR more real friends than Trump will ever have.

Trump's obsession and hatred of a deceased war hero highlight his unstable and deep mental illness.

Your president beating up on McCain may be his stupidest move yet. He had FAR more real friends than Trump will ever have.

He's your president too. HAHAHAHAHA, like it lump it.

McGoon was a traitor in life. I had friends on the USS Forrestal. You tards need to do some research.

McGoon was a traitor in life. I had friends on the USS Forrestal. You tards need to do some research.
You need to quit hating people just because your dear leader hates them.

My own opinion? McCain was OK in 2008 but wtf happened to him after that? Still shaking my head at that!! Whenever it came to the crunch he crashed and burned!!

Greg
McCain was picked to run against Obama.
He made no serious effort to win.
He refused to attack Obama on his weaknesses.
Then after he lost to him he supported his immigration policies.
Obama promised to deal with immigration in his first year.
Instead, he made it worse....with the help of Lindsey Graham and John McCain.

Last edited:

Greg
McCain was picked to run against Obama.
He man no serious effort to win.
He refused to attack Obama on his weaknesses.
Then after he lost to him he supported his immigration policies.
Obama promised to deal with immigration in his first year.
Instead, he made it worse....with the help of Lindsey Graham and John McCain.
Has Graham had a "road to Damascus" experience? He seems OK all of a sudden.

Greg

We knew what McCain was long before Trump started running for president.
When it comes to Republicans....we try to pick the best....or the least objectionable candidate.
I preferred Romney over McCain. Neither was being straight with us.
Democrats pick the compulsive-liar that looks good in a suit.

Greg

Mc-shit-Stain was NEVER OK. He was always a RINO that loved to compromise with liberals. The Arizona Republicans hated his guts, and for good reason. He is probably the worst Republican of all time.

Greg

Mc-shit-Stain was NEVER OK. He was always a RINO that loved to compromise with liberals. The Arizona Republicans hated his guts, and for good reason. He is probably the worst Republican of all time.

He didn't make the news much here before 2008; but since then he was disappointing.

Greg

We knew what McCain was long before Trump started running for president.
When it comes to Republicans....we try to pick the best....or the least objectionable candidate.
I preferred Romney over McCain. Neither was being straight with us.
Democrats pick the compulsive-liar that looks good in a suit.
I didn't like John McCain's politics but I never had reason to doubt his decency. Not sure Trump has a sense of decency. This attack on McCain has nothing to do with McCain and everything to do with Trump stressing about the Mueller report and congressional investigations. It's a silly distraction.

When I think of NcCain, sadly, what pops into my mind 1st is the photo of him in Syria where he went to meet resistence fighters.

The photo showed how clueless the man really was because standing in the photo with him were several known TERRORISTS.

Good grief....

Forum List

Back