McCain under fire for racist comments

LOL ... Poet doesn't know the heart or mind of McCain but McCain was still racist. Haha. Good one.

Unstatesmanlike? Yes.

Racist? :eusa_hand:

Spoken like someone who enjoys the precepts of "white privilege", where nothing you do, or say, is ever wrong. Y'all are wasting no time in coming for me, are you?

Pointing out your willingness to judge someone you don't know as racist is "wasting no time in coming for [you]"?

Wow.

I'll be sure to stay out of your way in the future. :eusa_hand:

Wow. Impressive. You're wise beyond your years, surely.

Absolutely racist. Iranians are traditionally viewed as "non-whites"....so alluded to "monkeys" is the same as alluded the same to black people. It's racist.

Iranians are classed as "caucasian".

Are Persians caucasian or european? [Archive] - The Apricity Forum: A European Cultural Community

Racial Reality - Caucasoid Subraces

Not by conservative Americans (read: rednecks). They are believed to be Islamo-fascist, and therefore, not "Caucasian" (which is always "capitalized"). You should know this by watching Fox News.

Absolutely racist. Iranians are traditionally viewed as "non-whites"....so alluded to "monkeys" is the same as alluded the same to black people. It's racist.

Are Persians caucasian or european? [Archive] - The Apricity Forum: A European Cultural Community

Not by conservative Americans (read: rednecks). They are believed to be Islamo-fascist, and therefore, not "Caucasian" (which is always "capitalized"). You should know this by watching Fox News.

God you fucking Liberals are stupid. About 80% of Americans wrongly believe Iranians are Arabs. Are you suggesting they are all "Conservatives"

Besides he didn't call the man a monkey because of his race, He did so because the man acts like one. Liberals called Bush a Monkey and worse, but some how that was ok.

You fuckers make me sick. Attacking a veteran who has served this country his whole life, with this Petty Bogus Shit.

I am guessing the timing of this Attack has something to do with McCain scolding Hillary myself. lol

I think ole Poet ain't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Bitch please.....you have to bring some "sharp", to be able to talk about "sharp". LOL.
Soggy in NOLA? Are you complaining or whining? Or is that your persecution complex, talking?

White privelege. Lol. Somebody has been apeing their oppressed black "studies" professor. Reparations, reparations. !!!!!

It's always the white racists that go for the "reparations card". I don't want anything you have. There is not enough gold in Fort Knox to settle the debt of what you and yours did to my ancestors....so I forgive it. Take your blood money and twirl on it.
your own people sold them to traders !! thats a fact !! and you ought to be thankful they betrayed their own people or you would be starving in the shit hole Africa today.

Rendering the traders absolved of any responsibility, right. The sellers didn't rape, beat, torture or force labor upon them, did they? And, excuse me? Because people like you, weren't adverse to "dipping their wicks", I also have French, English, and Spanish blood coursing through my veins. And it's not like people like you, made my way easy or obstacle-free. Anything I have, I got, on my own, from hard days work...and if Africa is such a shit hole, why are white people there, still taking advantage of the indigenous people there, raping and pillaging, and stealing their resources and minerals????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????What is your excuse for stealing America from the Native American people? (this ought to be real good).

Poet is clearly racist in his assertion in the first sentence. Do not hide behind the racist card to levy the charge. We have to put up with that all the time from the black racists on the far left and the white racists on the far right and libertarian wing.

Oh, isn't that cute. I feel like I'm back in the other racist forum. Racists, by and large, don't hang out, interact, socialize, or shoot the shit with the objects of their hate. I have so many white friends on Facebook, and in real life, that not only back me up, but revel in my opinions and my taking white racists and bigots and homophobes to task.........daily.
So stop your "projecting" and "projection". I'm no racist, then or now. What you're calling a black racist, is someone who is not afraid to bring it to you, and call you out. Now who's playing the victim role? You sound whiney to me.

I bet you would NEVER consider the following African Americans your friend. Not even slightly. Not even EVER:

Justice Clarence Thomas.
Senator Tim Scott.
Economist Thomas Sowell.
Former Congressmen Alan West and J.C. Watts.
Author Larry Elder.
Columnist Walter Williams.
TV commentator Juan Williams.
First female African America Security Advisor AND Secretary of State Condi Rice.
Former Ohio politician Ken Blackwell.

Too bad, they could teach you a thing or two about fairness and expand your obviously limited mind.

To be fair, you would probably welcome turncoat Colin Powell as a friend.

Ha!!! Are you serious? I'm a staunch liberal Democrat. No self-respecting liberal black Democrat would give any of the aforementioned the time of day or the sweat off their ass if they were dying of thirst. I revile them all.
Turncoat Colin Powell???????????? He finally woke up to the truth, and stopped playing the "house negro". And who the fuck are you to lecture me about black people in general, and black Republicans, specifically????????????????????????????

He is comparing someone to a monkey. It was a racist comment, not doubt about it, and its not a 'joke' as he says.

If Africans had had the knowledge and wherewithal to get on ships, invade Europe and take whites sold by other whites as slaves, back to Africa, this would not be even an issue.

Grow up and be an adult.

BTW, were YOU, personally, ever a slave? Were even your grandparents slaves?

Africans and Arabs did exactly that throughout the Mediterranean and the west Atlantic coasts to England. You are stupid. Entire European villages were slave raided.

However, you don't hear - EVER - a Caucasian bitching like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and of course, poet.

BTW, European feudal serf were far, far, far worse off the American slaves. And there were European feudal serf long after all the African Americans were freed. And while the freed American slaves had an option to go to Africa, liberated serfs had no such option. You don't hear descendants of serfs bitch about long dead ancestors who were serfs.

As a professional wrestler says: Sorry about your bad luck!

Lies and sissy chatter. What do you think Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, and Glenn Beck do, daily?
And oh please. No you are not trying to equate and quantify European serfdom with the Black Diaspora. Talk about reverse racism and the plight of poor white people/men. I have zero sympathy.

The PC police are insane to equate the use of the word monkey with racism. What next? Making "monkeying around" racist? Making "aping" racist? How far do we go with this bullshit?

The Germans considered Iranians full blooded Aryans. And anyone who knows their history knows that Iranians are Caucasian.

The Shah went on to ask the international community to use the native name of "Iran" in 1935 to address to his country, which in Persian means 'Land of the Aryans' and refers to Airyanem Vaejah, the Avestan name of the original homeland of the Aryans.

Although the country has been known as Iran to the native people themselves for many centuries, Westerners came to know the nation as Persia through Ancient Greek accounts. Iranians were immune to the racial Nuremberg Laws on the grounds that they were pure blooded Aryans

Germany?Iran relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He is comparing someone to a monkey. It was a racist comment, not doubt about it, and its not a 'joke' as he says.

Hey Noomi, where are all the evolutionists in this thread?

I want to hear more about colonialism, imperialism, capitalist oppression and other evils brought about by white european descendants. From a marxist , negroe, militant , victimized perspective. And lets have a tribal boo hoo to go along with it....

What a stupid thread. That is really a stretch. I guess someone was offended that McCain doesn't like Ahmadinejad. Whatever. If McCain ever calls Obama the first clean and articulate black that ran for office, it'll be time for him to retire. BTW, it was Biden who made those remarks about Obama and the left laughed at silly Uncle Joe.

It's always the white racists that go for the "reparations card". I don't want anything you have. There is not enough gold in Fort Knox to settle the debt of what you and yours did to my ancestors....so I forgive it. Take your blood money and twirl on it.
your own people sold them to traders !! thats a fact !! and you ought to be thankful they betrayed their own people or you would be starving in the shit hole Africa today.

Rendering the traders absolved of any responsibility, right. The sellers didn't rape, beat, torture or force labor upon them, did they? And, excuse me? Because people like you, weren't adverse to "dipping their wicks", I also have French, English, and Spanish blood coursing through my veins. And it's not like people like you, made my way easy or obstacle-free. Anything I have, I got, on my own, from hard days work..and if Africa is such a shit hole, why are white people there, still taking advantage of the indigenous people there, raping and pillaging, and stealing their resources and minerals????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

White people aren't taking advantage of anyone in Africa. Black people are doing all the raping, pillaging and stealing of resources.

What is your excuse for stealing America from the Native American people? (this ought to be real good).

What does that have to do with your hatred for whitey?

"people like you?" If a white guy said that to some black people, people like you would be calling him a racist.

and, actually, people like me did make you was easier and more obstacle free.

Africans and Arabs did exactly that throughout the Mediterranean and the west Atlantic coasts to England. You are stupid. Entire European villages were slave raided.

However, you don't hear - EVER - a Caucasian bitching like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and of course, poet.

BTW, European feudal serf were far, far, far worse off the American slaves. And there were European feudal serf long after all the African Americans were freed. And while the freed American slaves had an option to go to Africa, liberated serfs had no such option. You don't hear descendants of serfs bitch about long dead ancestors who were serfs.

As a professional wrestler says: Sorry about your bad luck!

Lies and sissy chatter. What do you think Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, and Glenn Beck do, daily?
And oh please. No you are not trying to equate and quantify European serfdom with the Black Diaspora. Talk about reverse racism and the plight of poor white people/men. I have zero sympathy.

Rush Limbaugh is a racist?

:lol:

You don't know who this is do you?
BoSnerdly.jpg

Rendering the traders absolved of any responsibility, right. The sellers didn't rape, beat, torture or force labor upon them, did they? And, excuse me? Because people like you, weren't adverse to "dipping their wicks", I also have French, English, and Spanish blood coursing through my veins. And it's not like people like you, made my way easy or obstacle-free. Anything I have, I got, on my own, from hard days work..and if Africa is such a shit hole, why are white people there, still taking advantage of the indigenous people there, raping and pillaging, and stealing their resources and minerals????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

White people aren't taking advantage of anyone in Africa. Black people are doing all the raping, pillaging and stealing of resources.

You're confused. What do you think apartheid was? Who do you think controls South African gold and diamonds???? It isn't the native peoples.
What is your excuse for stealing America from the Native American people? (this ought to be real good).

What does that have to do with your hatred for whitey?

"people like you?" If a white guy said that to some black people, people like you would be calling him a racist.

and, actually, people like me did make you was easier and more obstacle free.

Pardon me, but did you notice me referring to white people as "whitey"????? Since you didn't, why did you make that a part of your post? I'll tell you, because you want to excuse your racism, by projecting it onto me.
And why does the truth upset you? People like you, means exactly what I meant...that all white people don't think , act, or speak like you. There is you and there are decent white folk.

Forum List

Back