McCain under fire for racist comments

rush limbaugh is a racist?

:lol:

You don't know who this is do you?
bosnerdly.jpg
what about tim wise.eh?

appreciate anyone who tells the truth. I often quote and post tim wise's videos on "white privilege".

you can post them all you want.

Bottom line; white people still need to go to work to earn a living

Barack the Magic Negro

The magical Negro is an archetype which was first applied to presidential candidate Obama by movie and culture critic David Ehrenstein, in a Los Angeles Times op ed column of March 19, 2007. According to Ehrenstein, the magical Negro is a non threatening black hero in the popular media, usually the cinema, who was invented to ease feelings of white guilt over slavery and racial injustice. He is noble and devoid of sexual motives, and appears suddenly, out of nowhere, to magically solve the problems of white people.

Ehrenstein opined that "Obama's fame right now has little to do with his political record or what he's written in his two books, or even what he's actually said". Rather, Obama was a popular contender for the presidency because whites were projecting their "fantasies of curative black benevolence" on him...

Barack the Magic Negro - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The fact is that Barak the Magic Negro kicked white racist presuppositions square in the groin, kneed them in the face as they collapsed, and then stomped the head and body.

White racists, listen up. You will continue to lose your battle. Black racists, listen up: you are next.

An ugly characterization by that homosexual person of color ehrenstein to be sure................

He must have been referring to that handful of white, guilt ridden, liberal "intellectuals" that are still offering up apologies and demands for reparations for their sins of the past.....

Comical

Barack the Magic Negro

The magical Negro is an archetype which was first applied to presidential candidate Obama by movie and culture critic David Ehrenstein, in a Los Angeles Times op ed column of March 19, 2007. According to Ehrenstein, the magical Negro is a non threatening black hero in the popular media, usually the cinema, who was invented to ease feelings of white guilt over slavery and racial injustice. He is noble and devoid of sexual motives, and appears suddenly, out of nowhere, to magically solve the problems of white people.

Ehrenstein opined that "Obama's fame right now has little to do with his political record or what he's written in his two books, or even what he's actually said". Rather, Obama was a popular contender for the presidency because whites were projecting their "fantasies of curative black benevolence" on him...

Racist right wing propaganda.

An ugly characterization by that homosexual person of color ehrenstein to be sure................

He must have been referring to that handful of white, guilt ridden, liberal "intellectuals" that are still offering up apologies and demands for reparations for their sins of the past.....

Comical

Actually your inner LandR guilt ridden personality resists making adequate public admission for white sins of the past. The only reparations necessary are, as is with all white racists, admissions that you were wrong and that you will do better in now and in the future.

Barack the Magic Negro

Black Homo Propaganda

Barack the Magic Negro

Black Homo Propaganda

What is? What you posted has nothing to do with me, my sexuality or the promotion of such. You just "outed" yourself as a bigot, to add to your distinction of a racist...nice going.

Barack the Magic Negro

Conceived and propagated by a black man, ummm, errr, race traitor, according to poet.

Race traitors inhabit all aspects of humanity, including politics. Look at the racists and the race traitors in the far reactionary right.

Black Homo Propaganda

What is? What you posted has nothing to do with me, my sexuality or the promotion of such. You just "outed" yourself as a bigot, to add to your distinction of a racist...nice going.

Staggering ignorance. Barack the magic negro was coined , authored, written by a black homosexual at the la times. But yeah, its really about you imbecile

Race traitors inhabit all aspects of humanity, including politics. Look at the racists and the race traitors in the far reactionary right.

You know Jake, I took you off ignore because I felt you MIGHT have something intelligent to say, even if prior history gave me doubts. Please tell me WTF you're talking about in this post.

The way I understand it, the only way to be labelled a 'race traitor' is by someone of your own race who feels you've sold out your race for some perceived 'benefit' obtained from the 'oppressor du jour'.

In other words, the term is a pejorative used EXCLUSIVELY by racists.

You know Jake, I took you off ignore because I felt you MIGHT have something intelligent to say, even if prior history gave me doubts. Please tell me WTF you're talking about in this post.

The way I understand it, the only way to be labelled a 'race traitor' is by someone of your own race who feels you've sold out your race for some perceived 'benefit' obtained from the 'oppressor du jour'.

You know, GuyPinestra, no one gives a fuck about what you feel or think, son, so leave me on Ignore if it makes you "feel" better.

The term is used by those who felt they have been sold out by race traitors, do you not get it?

You do not get to twist a term inside out so you can get your perverted desire.

Take a walk, GuyPinestra, until you are willing to deal with reality.

Last edited:

You know, GuyPinestra, no one gives a fuck about what you feel or think, son, so leave me on Ignore if it makes you "feel" better.

The term is used by those who felt they have been sold out by race traitors, do you not get it?

Awww, poor Fakey got his panties in a bunch.

Let's all break out the guitars and sing 'Kumbayah' for the little fella.

Fakey, I'm so sorry I hurt your feelings while making you look like the total moron you are, but I just couldn't help myself.

What can I say, I'm a sucker for low-hanging fruit.

Awww, poor Fakey got his panties in a bunch.

Let's all break out the guitars and sing 'Kumbayah' for the little fella.

Fakey, I'm so sorry I hurt your feelings while making you look like the total moron you are, but I just couldn't help myself.

What can I say, I'm a sucker for low-hanging fruit.

GuyPinestra is spinning like a top with his nonsense. :lol:

Back to the point, from which you have been deflecting.

You don't get to use your own definitions or your own 'faction', your fiction cobbled from parts of unrelated facts.

Tis what tis, GuyPinata.

Forum List

Back