McCain wants cruise missle strikes and to take out the Syrian airforce: he wants WWIII

He's nuts. It is not even known exactly what happened. And can Syria really be that dumb to use Chemical weapons in a war that they were winning with Russian Help?.

Last week Trump reversed American policy of removing Assad from power. Saying the only thing that could oust Assad, was to be voted out by the Syrian people. Assad therefore started taking out those who would vote against him.

So Israel hired a bunch of Islamic Extremists to attack us on 9-11

No, there were no Islamic people involved with 911 at all.

Shanksville - a ditch with rusted metal junk doused with gasoline and set on fire - no plane
North Tower - exploded from within
South Tower - hit by 767, except it was the CARGO VERSION of the 767
Pentagon - cruise missile, which is why we were never shown the video

You are clearly a sub human devoid of a molecule of patriotism to the United States.

We have a conspiracy subsection for your lunacy, please feel free to return there. You do this nation and yourself a great disservice with this type of rant.
Prove me wrong!

Did Obama & Clinton fund a coup in Egypt using The Muslim Brotherhood, a Known Terrorist Organization?

Did Obama & Clinton fund a coup in Libya using an Alqueda Affiliate, a Known Terrorist Organization?

Did Obama & Clinton fund a coup in Syria using an ISIS Affilate, and Al Nusra, Known Terrorist Organizations?

Go ahead, I dare you to refute that.

The only two nations out of the three who survived Obama's Coup Attrempts when he tried to overthrow all three nations, and replace their governments with Jihadists, were Egypt and Syria, and both of them are still fighting off terrorists in their countries.

Go ahead. Please.....please provide Evidence that Obama and Clinton did not engage in Regime Change using these bad actors in those three nations.

Here let me help you a bit...

Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi Debacle: Arming Jihadists in Libya . . . and Syria

We've all known he is a war mongering bastard who views the planet as a battlefield. Rand Paul was right. This is a seriously dangerous game he is playing because any military action against Assad will be declaring war not only on Syria, but on Russia and Iran.

I'm praying Trump wakes up and realizes he's being played with this false flag that Assad purposefully used chemical weapons against his people.
McCain was right when he proposed this in 2012 before Russia entered the war, and it might still be a good idea if President Trump can reach an understanding with Russia that would prevent a conflict between the US and Russia. Russia wants several things from the US and if President promises to support Russia keeping its bases in Syria when Assad falls, this could be the beginning of a mutually beneficial process that not only ends the slaughter in Syria but also sorts out the conflicts in eastern Europe.

He proposed it because along with the Obama administration his goal was to take out Assad on behalf of Saudi Arabia, Qatar and at that time Turkey to give Syria to the Muslim Brotherhood.

The goal was always to turn Syria into another hardliner state of Salifism despite the fact that Libya very quickly turned into a state run by various terrorist factions.
Of course there is no basis in fact or logic for any of these allegations. McCain is a globalist who believes, rightly or wrongly, it is America's duty to spread democracy around the world and to keep nations like Russia, China and Iran from interfering. He still sees America as the great liberator who freed Europe from the nazi catastrophe and fought the old USSR and he believes we should be repeating this around the world.

It is possible, you know, to disagree with him without making things up to demonize him.

We've all known he is a war mongering bastard who views the planet as a battlefield. Rand Paul was right. This is a seriously dangerous game he is playing because any military action against Assad will be declaring war not only on Syria, but on Russia and Iran.

I'm praying Trump wakes up and realizes he's being played with this false flag that Assad purposefully used chemical weapons against his people.
Who dropped the bombs and wants WW3

So Israel hired a bunch of Islamic Extremists to attack us on 9-11

No, there were no Islamic people involved with 911 at all.

Shanksville - a ditch with rusted metal junk doused with gasoline and set on fire - no plane
North Tower - exploded from within
South Tower - hit by 767, except it was the CARGO VERSION of the 767
Pentagon - cruise missile, which is why we were never shown the video

You are clearly a sub human devoid of a molecule of patriotism to the United States.

We have a conspiracy subsection for your lunacy, please feel free to return there. You do this nation and yourself a great disservice with this type of rant.
Prove me wrong!

Did Obama & Clinton fund a coup in Egypt using The Muslim Brotherhood, a known terrorist organization?

Did Obama & Clinton fund a coup in Libya using an Alqueda Affiliate, a known terrorist organization?

Did Obama & Clinton fund a coup in Syria using an ISIS Affilate, and Al Nusra, Known terrorist organizations?

The only two nations out of the three who survived Obama's Coup Attrempts when he tried to overthrow all three nations, and replace their governments with Jihadists, were Egypt and Syria, and both of them are still fighting off terrorists in their countries.

Go ahead. Please.....please provide Evidence that Obama and Clinton did not engage in Regime Change using these bad actors in those three nations.

Dude...I was responding to a 9/11 conspiracy theorist. Relax

Prove me wrong!

Did Obama & Clinton fund a coup in Egypt using The Muslim Brotherhood, a known terrorist organization?

Did Obama & Clinton fund a coup in Libya using an Alqueda Affiliate, a known terrorist organization?

Did Obama & Clinton fund a coup in Syria using an ISIS Affilate, and Al Nusra, Known terrorist organizations?

Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush financed Osama BinLaden and the Taliban.

This makes no sense. We didn't have a reason when Obama was president we still don't have a reason

yeah lets rubble it, that'll help the innocents, and then rebuild it ...we got the money

McCain is nothing but a neo-con banker whore. The Banks want war and they're going to get it.

I don't believe for one second that Russia would escalate to a WW or a conflict with the US over a fucking puppet state in Syria.
I don't particularly care for McCain but I won't write off his opinion so friviously

Russia, Syria & Iran are creating the chaos that is spreading to European nations in the form of terrorist attacks. They get no get out of jail free card just because of dem propaganda as it relates to us elections

John McCain is masturbating right now, he's a sick psychopath who gets sexually aroused by thinking about dropping bombs on people and starting WWIII.

I am not a fucking hypocrite.

I wanted Obama to deal with Assad. I bet if I was to dig deep enough I could find posts blasting Obama for not dealing with the problem by at least HALF of the posters in this thread.

Assad still needs to be delt with. American credibility doesn't end with the election of a new president.

John McCain is masturbating right now, he's a sick psychopath who gets sexually aroused by thinking about dropping bombs on people and starting WWIII.
Getting a grip on yourself. You're posting like a 15 year old liberal boy who's been indoctrinated

Forum List

Back