McCain will not vote for Graham-Cassidy

I guess it depends on who you are. I talked with an insurance agent and according to her, everything is Obama Care now whether they are a Commie Care provider or not. Because of preexisting conditions, no insurance company outside of Commie Care would even consider touching me. The preexisting condition law only applies to companies that are in the exchange.

So what you are saying is that you are kind of a wreck, physically, and no private insurer would touch you. But it's all the black guys fault.
They want to get 20 million OFF HC because they hate Obama

The Maverick is angry over Trump's jabs during the campaign and he is going to sulk and behave like a democrat rather than do the job the citizens of Arizona sent him to Washington to do. . Thank God it's his last term as senator. Keep in mind that the senate exempted themselves from Obamacare so he is free to seek any exotic therapy for his cancer that he wants while the rest of us struggle with a deductible that costs more than a new car while the insurance coverage is dwindling as we speak as companies opt out of the system.

Exactly. He is using his political position for revenge instead of doing what's best for the people of his state and the people of this country. This year insurance rates increased over 100% in his state and all he can think about is Trump.

He is doing what is best for the people of Arizona. It is the Governor that is ignoring the people of Arizona. Arizona would be a net loser under the Republican plan. That means that the state would have to either kick low income people off of Medicare or take away their subsidies. That is if they decide to continue the programs.

The Maverick is angry over Trump's jabs during the campaign and he is going to sulk and behave like a democrat rather than do the job the citizens of Arizona sent him to Washington to do. . Thank God it's his last term as senator. Keep in mind that the senate exempted themselves from Obamacare so he is free to seek any exotic therapy for his cancer that he wants while the rest of us struggle with a deductible that costs more than a new car while the insurance coverage is dwindling as we speak as companies opt out of the system.

Exactly. He is using his political position for revenge instead of doing what's best for the people of his state and the people of this country. This year insurance rates increased over 100% in his state and all he can think about is Trump.

He is doing what is best for the people of Arizona. It is the Governor that is ignoring the people of Arizona. Arizona would be a net loser under the Republican plan. That means that the state would have to either kick low income people off of Medicare or take away their subsidies. That is if they decide to continue the programs.
They want this passed to take 20 million off of HC because they still hate Obama McCain knows it is bull shit and most other republicans will vote for the BS They've become the bullshit party

"Democrats are laughingly saying that McCain had a "moment of courage." Tell that to the people of Arizona who were deceived. 116% increase!" - Trump

If Obamacare repeal fails to pass, Trump should immediately sign an executive order making Congress no longer exempt from Obamacare

"Democrats are laughingly saying that McCain had a "moment of courage." Tell that to the people of Arizona who were deceived. 116% increase!" - Trump
IF you believe anything, any number out of that dotards mouth you're nutz
The correlation between the collapse of Trump’s legislative agenda & his heightened interest in Twitter culture war fights is pretty strong.

If Obamacare repeal fails to pass, Trump should immediately sign an executive order making Congress no longer exempt from Obamacare

I can't agree more.

That would be so bad ass. Then Congress would have to make a stink as to why they are special and shouldn't have to be subjected to the laws they make their constituents follow.

The correlation between the collapse of Trump’s legislative agenda & his heightened interest in Twitter culture war fights is pretty strong.

I would prefer he show more discretion in his tweets.

The answer is simple:

Any senate members voting against repeal to KEEP Obamacare immediately lose their present healthcare and get Obamacare as well for a minimum of ten years. After all, if you think it is THAT GOOD, you ought to have it for yourself.

Why? Most of us don't have ObamaCare. and most of the people who have it are happy with it. That's why they aren't repealing it.

Why don't you as Whoopie says say ""we're not going to take the BS anymore?

How Narcissists Use Twitter

It's pretty obvious that Trump has an enormous ego.

As does Hillary. As does Barry. As does almost anyone in an elected position.

I can agree BUT Trumps is largest of all Ever hear Obama or even hill speak of rivals the way that blabbermouth does? He's a sick man

I guess it depends on who you are. I talked with an insurance agent and according to her, everything is Obama Care now whether they are a Commie Care provider or not. Because of preexisting conditions, no insurance company outside of Commie Care would even consider touching me. The preexisting condition law only applies to companies that are in the exchange.

So what you are saying is that you are kind of a wreck, physically, and no private insurer would touch you. But it's all the black guys fault.

Yep, because until the black guy came along, I was insured my entire adult life most of which I had a preexisting condition.
Can you point out the part in this Graham/Cassidy bill that will help you out?

Yep, because until the black guy came along, I was insured my entire adult life most of which I had a preexisting condition.
Can you point out the part in this Graham/Cassidy bill that will help you out?

The part that eliminates penalties for not having insurance.

Well I think you kind of need to in order to be President. You can't have thin skin.

Look at what the MSM does to their family. Look at what they do to their personal lives past and present. Look at all the fake news about people that never happened.

I mean, people always ask why we are so limited on your choices for office of President. I'm sure there are a lot of great people out there, but they are not going to subject themselves and their family to the constant insults, lies and downright personal attacks that come with the job. So you do need an enormous ego, you do need to be thick skinned, you do need to be able to handle being attacked nearly every day, and that goes double for your family.

Forum List

Back