McCain

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
After the last week of watching him back islam I should be calling him McTreason or McTraitor. A recall election would take far to long and cost to much money. My idea which is completely legal could be done quicker and at little to no cost.

Its time we threw that rat faced bast#rd OUT of the republican party. The republican party could do this and the democrats would have NO say or ability to take ANY action. Let that sniveling loser re-file as an independent or better yet as what he is a DEMOCRAT.

As a independent OR democrat he would LOSE every committee seat he has in the senate and it would go to a REAL American. Democrats ARE the party of treason just look at John Kerry. And this idea that some "War Hero" status of 40 years ago protects you from treason is bullsh#t. Once you cross the line from patriot to traitor its OVER. Just ask another famous democrat Benedict Arnold.

We CAN and we MUST do better than McTreason.

Fury

John McCain.....volunteered for Vietnam....POW.....former REPUBLICAN candidate for President.

And, as usual, the Alt-Right doesn't like was he says so he's a "traitor"......as is anyone who doesn't agree with them.

I'm mystified why Chariman of the Jt Chiefs isn't in ALL natl security meetings.

John McCain.....volunteered for Vietnam....POW.....former REPUBLICAN candidate for President.

And, as usual, the Alt-Right doesn't like was he says so he's a "traitor"......as is anyone who doesn't agree with them.

Only the politically blind can't see he's a Democrat. It's why I voted independent that cycle.

McCain has sour grapes. Obama swatted him like a bug. Bush swatted him like a bug. He threw a tantrum both times. He hates Trump.

His ACTIONS speak to him. YOU want him? Take him!

My last straw with John <once he was a hero but now he's a scumbag> McCain was when he flew over to Egypt with Graham to plead for mercy for Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood on behalf Obama.

After the last week of watching him back islam I should be calling him McTreason or McTraitor. A recall election would take far to long and cost to much money. My idea which is completely legal could be done quicker and at little to no cost.

Its time we threw that rat faced bast#rd OUT of the republican party. The republican party could do this and the democrats would have NO say or ability to take ANY action. Let that sniveling loser re-file as an independent or better yet as what he is a DEMOCRAT.

As a independent OR democrat he would LOSE every committee seat he has in the senate and it would go to a REAL American. Democrats ARE the party of treason just look at John Kerry. And this idea that some "War Hero" status of 40 years ago protects you from treason is bullsh#t. Once you cross the line from patriot to traitor its OVER. Just ask another famous democrat Benedict Arnold.

Fury
You don't get to decide who is a Republican.

Trump was a registered Democrat all through the Bush Administration. Trump was a cut and run faggot calling for Bush's impeachment and the immediate withdrawal from Iraq. It's time you wised up you've been taken in by a fucking huckster. And a dimwitted one at that, which speaks VOLUMES about you Chumps.

While McCain was serving his country, and being tortured by the North Vietnamese, Donald Trump was a rich kid play acting as a dress up tin soldier in college, and evading the draft.

So fuck you, and fuck Trump.

Fury

Trump was a registered Democrat all through the Bush Administration. Trump was a cut and run faggot calling for Bush's impeachment and the immediate withdrawal from Iraq. It's time you wised up you've been taken in by a fucking huckster. And a dimwitted one at that, which speaks VOLUMES about you Chumps.

While McCain was serving his country, and being tortured by the North Vietnamese, Donald Trump was a rich kid play acting as a dress up tin soldier in college, and evading the draft.

Oh McTreason CAN call himself a republican BUT the RNC has EVERY reason they need to throw him out and strip him of power.

Fury

Oh McTreason CAN call himself a republican BUT the RNC has EVERY reason they need to throw him out and strip him of power.
They didn't have the guts to throw out the limousine liberal cut-and-run pro-choice New York Democrat.

5zfga1.jpg

Hey, where do I register as a Republican?

Fury

Except Fury didn't suggest he gets to decide, he said the Republican party could. That is a fact. Nice hate there at the end. Just why should we listen to a hater?

Fury

didnt you guys used to protest against that Vietnam war?

Fury

They didn't have the guts to throw out the limousine liberal cut-and-run pro-choice New York Democrat.

5zfga1.jpg

Hey, where do I register as a Republican?
Hillary is a democrat you moron.

McCain had his shot, he blew it. He will be a thorn in Trump's side just like he was a thorn in Obama's side and a thorn in Bush side. This has been is pattern of behavior for at least the last 3 presidents.

Forum List

Back