McCarthy backs officer that shot Ashli Babbitt

I see McCarthy likes to go on Sean Hannity. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen him on Tucker Carlson though. I see a lot of the establishment hacks go on Sean Hannity but theyā€™re always afraid to go on tucker Carlson. Most Americans watch Tucker Carlson before any of the other news programs thank God. People are starting to wake up. Alternative media is destroying the establishment media.

I only wish that Americans on the left would start to realize that the establishment whether Democrats or Republicans donā€™t give a shit about them. What are you guys waiting for. Nuclear Armageddon? What are you waiting for a bread lines? . Weā€™ve had inflation. Weā€™ve had high gas prices weā€™ve were put through the coronavirus what are you possibly waiting forā€¦. why do they keep voting for establishment hacks.

What the hell is the matter with some of the Democrats did anyone see the Stephen Colbert show. All of the audience is forced to wear masks and it is February 2023!

Wow thatā€™s a bad answer from McCarthy. Wow another reason why Iā€™m not gonna support him.

Why didnā€™t he call out the blatant hypocrisy of how Ashley was treated compared to George Floyd. Just blatant hypocrisy. George Floyd was committing a crime on the day in question just in case people wanna claim Ashley wasā€¦ George Floyd also held a gun to a lady stomach and he gets a state funeral but Ashley who serve the military doesnā€™t!!! . Americans are so tired of this BS

McCarthy doesnā€™t have to call the cop a murderer but he couldā€™ve done a hell of a lot better there ā€¦. kind of like goes to ask ourselves who is he actually working for. Doesnā€™t seem like heā€™s working for Republican voters At least with regards to this situation.

this country is not what it used to be

Many of those who condemn what happened to Babbitt said at the time that Floyd got what he deserved.

To note, Floyd was accused of committing a crime. Babbitt was in the midst of committing one.

Still, I said there was no justification for shooting her.

Why do you not know this?

There's video of it happening as well, so why are you pushing misinformation?
See when you are such a dumb motherfucker that you insist the laptop with emails proving JOE BIDEN IS CORRUPT AND TAKING MONEY FROM FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS is a fakeā€¦.and you are an asshole about itā€¦.only to be proven wrong, you lose all and any credibility.

You are just a stupid cult fuck. You are a simpleton led around by the government. You are a government mule. You are part of the liberal hive. You are not an individual. You are a simp. You are a twat. You are a useful idiot.

You knew the laptop was real. You know that if it was Donald Trump Jrā€™s laptop you would have lost your mind and it would have been real and relevant.

You got it wrong, but you will not learn from your mistakeā€¦yiu have to ask yourself why. Maybe your moral compass is fucked.

You ever see a Trump rally? Bunch of bottom of the barrel whites disgracing the white race.

There are some for certain, but demographics donā€™t lie. The poorer and least sucssful vote overwhemingly Democratic. The more money you make(ultra-wealthy aside), the more likely you are to vote Republican.

Ashli Babbittā€™s Mother Micki Witthoft Responds to Kevin McCathyā€™s Disgusting Comments About Her Daughterā€™s Murderer​

February 3, 2023
The only thing disgusting is conservatives attempting to defend a rightwing domestic terrorist.

I hate to say it but ashli shouldn't have gone into the house and attempted to climb into where she didn't belong.

Of course he did ā€“ Babbitt was lawfully killed while committing a treasonous act of domestic terrorism.
WELL SAID.

Let me repeat it for all the MAGA trash to hear:

Babbitt was lawfully killed while committing a treasonous act of domestic terrorism.

The only thing disgusting is conservatives attempting to defend a rightwing domestic terrorist.
Just so we know we can take those super fucked in the head and twisted bastards seriously and allā€¦.can you link us to all of those posts of yours where you labeled those jungle people that took over downtown Seattle in 2020 as ā€œdomestic terroristsā€? You know, just so we know we can trust your opinion on matters such as these.

WELL SAID.

Let me repeat it for all the MAGA trash to hear:

Babbitt was lawfully killed while committing a treasonous act of domestic terrorism.
Just so we know we can take those super fucked in the head and twisted bastards seriously and allā€¦.can you link us to all of those posts of yours where you labeled those jungle people that took over downtown Seattle in 2020 as ā€œdomestic terroristsā€? You know, just so we know we can trust your opinion on matters such as these.

I never argued she should have been shot.

She was, she was unarmed, and she died. At a minimum that cop should no longer be a cop, but due to politics he is lauded for being the only one to open fire the whole day.

She was, she was unarmed, and she died. At a minimum that cop should no longer be a cop, but due to politics he is lauded for being the only one to open fire the whole day.

The same thing happened to many others for decades and when they kneeled in protest they were called SOB's.

You expected those called SOB's to come to your defense?

Forum List

Back