McConnell Stuffs Coronavirus Bill Full Of Unrelated Goodies For Republicans

It's better than stuffing the bill with abortion and transgender bathrooms and other gay stuff

Abortion, transgender and gay stuff, I am so sick of republicans dwelling on it. People are free to live their life as they choose, now what you republicans and evangelicals choose for them.

I agree but don't force me to call someone with a penis a "she".

Since all the tards who attacked the Democrats for pork did not rush here to start a topic about the Republicans stuffing the bill with pork, I thought I would help out the hypocrites and start this topic for them.

Since all the tards who attacked the Democrats for pork did not rush here to start a topic about the Republicans stuffing the bill with pork, I though I would help out the fucking hypocrites and start this topic for them.

Is it news you shill for Democrats?

In the days and weeks leading up to the bill’s final draft, a number of industries have been floated—by themselves or by the Trump administration—as worthy bailout recipients, due to the challenging economic conditions of coronavirus-induced shutdown. Among those listed: the airline industry, Boeing, the cruise lines, the fossil fuel companies, and more.

What do these industries have in common? They operate in far-flung corners of the economy, some consumer-facing, some not so much. Some are represented by veritable armies of lobbyists, others seem to just be near and dear to the Trump administration’s heart. But one thing that they all share is a pioneering commitment to federal income tax evasion. All of the industries listed are among the country’s most decorated exploiters of tax loopholes, offshoring, and public subsidies. In healthy economic times, they contribute almost nothing in tax revenue; now, in crisis, they’re poised to be some of the biggest recipients of public funding.
So, in other words, this is 2007-2008 all over again

Do you think $2 TRILLION is going to end up being
more then the $24 -$64 TRILLIONS they put us in debt for then
Which was NO WHERE NEAR $800 BILLION

As I predicted, the Republicans in the Senate stuffed all kinds of goodies for their special interests in the $2 trillion re-election campaign slush fund.

Community banks are being granted their long-held wish of being freed to reduce the amount of capital they have to hold in reserve.

And for-profit colleges will be able to keep federal loan money from students who drop out because of the coronavirus.

Tucked into the largest bailout in United States history — a $2 trillion federal stimulus package agreed to by congressional leaders and the White House early Wednesday in an effort to reduce the economic devastation of the coronavirus outbreak — are a range of provisions that stand to benefit specific industries and interest groups.

Bail out capital on the backs of the people. Again. How novel. Double down on the SOS and await a different outcome. Solutions from the same power structure that hid the coming pandemic from the people while they warned the donor class and got their own insider trading wrapped up sodomizing the 401K's of the working and underclass.

And an ostensibly free people do nothing but follow-n-swallow.

As I predicted, the Republicans in the Senate stuffed all kinds of goodies for their special interests in the $2 trillion re-election campaign slush fund.

Community banks are being granted their long-held wish of being freed to reduce the amount of capital they have to hold in reserve.

And for-profit colleges will be able to keep federal loan money from students who drop out because of the coronavirus.

Tucked into the largest bailout in United States history — a $2 trillion federal stimulus package agreed to by congressional leaders and the White House early Wednesday in an effort to reduce the economic devastation of the coronavirus outbreak — are a range of provisions that stand to benefit specific industries and interest groups.
How quickly you've forgotten the Democrats doing the same damn thing, with items that had absolutely NO business to do with stimulus or the emergency in anyway.
No, I did not forget. Look at the topic with the same title except it has "Pelosi" and "Democrats".

You will see I predicted in that topic that when the bill got the Senate the Republicans would stuff it full of THEIR goodies.

TA-DAAAAAAAA!

So you admit the Dems did the same thing.......and conveniently leave out part of my post that addresses the differences of the content of Dems riders vs Repub riders. Showing your dumbassedry there arntcha???

TA-DAAAAAAAA!

JustAnotherNut

Here you go:

That's it......this puts the lie to this whole thing.....Democrats are packing a coronavirus stimulus bill full of crap that has nothing to do with combating the virus.

Trump: Pelosi's Coronavirus Bill Stuffed with Unrelated 'Goodies' for Dems
And when it gets to the Senate, it will be engorged with Republican goodies.
Well of course. They accused Nancy Pelosi of it.

They always accuse others of what they are guilty of themselves.

Since all the tards who attacked the Democrats for pork did not rush here to start a topic about the Republicans stuffing the bill with pork, I thought I would help out the hypocrites and start this topic for them.

All depends on what kind of 'pork' is included...……...whether it's ham, bacon & chops...…….or lips & assholes used in weiners & spam

TRUMP: The moon is made of White American cheese!

TARDS: The moon is made of White American cheese!

SKEPTIC: Um, no, retards.

TARDS: TDS! TDS! Waaaaaaah! The moon is made of cheese!

REPORTER: Mr. President, you don't really believe the moon is made of cheese do you?

TRUMP: Well, a lot of people are saying it is.

JustAnotherNut

Here you go:

That's it......this puts the lie to this whole thing.....Democrats are packing a coronavirus stimulus bill full of crap that has nothing to do with combating the virus.

Textbook projection. Every single failing of Trump and themselves is projected onto others.

Sad.

How quickly you've forgotten the Democrats doing the same damn thing, with items that had absolutely NO business to do with stimulus or the emergency in anyway.
No, I did not forget. Look at the topic with the same title except it has "Pelosi" and "Democrats".

You will see I predicted in that topic that when the bill got the Senate the Republicans would stuff it full of THEIR goodies.

TA-DAAAAAAAA!

So you admit the Dems did the same thing.......and conveniently leave out part of my post that addresses the differences of the content of Dems riders vs Repub riders. Showing your dumbassedry there arntcha???

TA-DAAAAAAAA!
I'll admit the entire system runs on duplicity and endless bipartisan corruption for the enrichment of the donor class.

JustAnotherNut

Here you go:

Textbook projection. Every single failing of Trump and themselves is projected onto others.

Sad.
It'll pass by Easter.

g5000 is still angry over democrats being smacked into submission by republicans.
:)

He will reach peak TDS on or about Nov 12th 2020.
So all you hypocrites can do is whine "TDS waaaaah!" in the face of your own hypocrisy.

Not surprising.

That's what we get in every F-ing post eh?

"TDS this - TDS that - TDS the other thing (oh, and BENGHAZI, HILLARY AND OBAMA!!")

Whiniest bunch of "winners" I've ever seen!

thumb_if-you-could-reason-withtrump-supporters-ence-tr-there-wouldnt-45146810.png

TA-DAAAAAAAA!

TA-DAAAAAAAA!
I'll admit the entire system runs on duplicity and endless bipartisan corruption for the enrichment of the donor class.
Oh no doubt about that and I really don't think either side should have put any riders in the package. This is SUPPOSED to be about containing and/or stopping the virus, the economic fall out from it and helping the people get thru this mess. That may have to include money to business's and even corporations to do whatever they need to do in preparation of putting people back to work,, boosting our supplies both commodities and medical, etc

Just keep the other shit for another time. This is not it

Forum List

Back