Mcdonalds Black Woman VICIOUSLY BEATS White Woman

Black Muslim's in America need to be classified as terrorist and eradicated with extreme prejudice.
if that's true then all neo Nazi and white Christian hate groups need to be classified in the same category and eradicated with extreme prejudice...

When we get done with Black Muslim's perhaps we should invade Canada in order to stop the festering terrorist threat known as Toronto.

By the way, are we sure this is a white woman ?
Looks like one in the original video, but when she's interviewed, she doesn't look white-European.

She is not. But thats not the point. The attack was carried out by a Black...therefore news media and public officials will do nothing. If a Black were beaten you would a bunch of dumb fucks in Georgia holding hands and singing "We Shall Overcome."
bullshit! when they catch her she'll be arrested for battery...
knock off the white race is in danger bullshit...

Black Woman Savagely Beats White Mom In Front of ToddlerTop Right News

Here is the story a very large and ugly Black Muslim McDonald worker took exception with a white customer at McDonald who was with her TODDLER. While still on duty, she followed the woman and her young child out of the restaurant and viciously beat her with zero caring that her young child was in viewing distance. She even threatened to beat the young child's face in.

She is a monster and should be put in a cage for a long time like animals like her belong.

Black Muslims are constantly taught by their black Muslim leaders that the white man is evil and the cause of their problems. I know they have gotten white supremacist leaders who encourage their flock to attack blacks. Shouldn't we look into the Black Muslim leader who encourage this monster to viciously attack a white women in the same way?

Good thing is the animal was on duty. The McDonald's franchise owner is vicariously liable for the acts of this animal. The women should get a nice payday!

Black McDonalds Employee Savagely Beats White Mother in Front of Her Toddler - YouTube

Here is the aftermath of this animalistic beating!
victim.jpg

NOTE: I redid the title and started a new thread, because the Gestapo in charge of the site, had Gestapo type issues with previous title.
Well now liberals will say its not the black savages fault, you know, whitey been keeping him down all these years.

s-WEST-large.jpg

Cracker Barrel Attack: Tasha Hill Beaten In Front Of Daughter, Called Racial Slurs
At that point, West became enraged and began to beat the victim in front of her 7-year-old daughter, according to police. Hill said she told West she was an Army service member and she did not want any trouble.

West threw her to the ground and hit her in the head with his fists and feet, police said. During the exchange, witnesses said West could be heard screaming racial slurs towards the victim.
According to Hill's report, and confirmed by many witnesses, West screamed out racial slurs before punching her in the face. "He said, 'You're an fucking black ****** bitch,' is what he said," said Hill.

Well now Cons/Repubs will say it's not the White Savages fault, you know, she shouldn't have been able to eat at the same restaurant as White people anyway...

Of course you are going to bring up a story that is much much different. You are a master of comparing apples to elephants! Here is what happened in the West and Hill story. West, a white man, opened a door too quickly in what he said was an attempt to hold the door open for the little girl. Hill, a black woman, then started to verbally assault him and according to witnesses SHE SPIT ON HIM. Spitting on someone is an battery. That doesn't justify his actions. He should have called the police. However, he then with open hand, smacked the woman. NOT A FIST. He didn't get on top of the woman and pound her face into the cement and threat to beat her daughter up! One smack, no real damage. Nonetheless he shouldn't have smacked her regardless of what she said and that she spit on him.

Also the witnesses stated that no racial slurs were made, but of course the Jesse Jackson victim playbook states to always lie and say the white guy called me a ******.

One smack after being assault, yet they still charged him with a large list of crimes that could have gotten West 44 yrs in jail!

Blacks like you are why the black community is only descending into violence, chaos and a permanent (for lack of a better word) black-hole!

Plea deal in beating at Georgia Cracker Barrel - CNN.com
Hill, then 35, testified the attack occurred after she warned West to be careful, after she said he almost hit her daughter with the restaurant door as she was leaving. West claimed he was trying to let the girl enter the restaurant.

West told police after the arrest that he hit Hill "after she spit on me and accused me of trying to hit her daughter with a door."

"She said, 'I'm a U.S. military soldier. I'll kill you," West testified Friday. "As I start to turn away, she spits in my face," CNN affiliate WXIA reported Friday. The defendant said he used an open hand rather than a fist.

Hill said she did nothing to provoke the alleged attack, adding that West yelled racial epithets at her during the beating.

"I don't feel I've done anything wrong," West said to Judge Geronda V. Carter on Friday about his plea. "But it's in my best interest."

And two "very credible" witnesses were adamant about seeing Hill spit on West, she said.

Yep she was no angel! In fact she was the aggressor! She should be ashamed of how SHE acted in front of her child!
Hill has previous cases involving violent and verbal altercations and is currently charged with disorderly conduct from an incident this summer, Lawson said. Hill is accused of threatening to shoot two boys, claiming they burglarized her home, Lawson told CNN. Lawson said she heard a 911 call about the incident just before the trial began.

Looks like one in the original video, but when she's interviewed, she doesn't look white-European.
she's most likely Puerto Rican or "the horror" mixed race!
what the fuck does it matter.
unless your a racist....

Guess it does not matter beings how you are racist toward whites. have to be. Would it matter if victim were Black? Yes, dickheads like you would go ballistic. Chinese, Mexican, Polynesian...nobody cares. Like you just said in your racist diatribe: "Who the fuck cares?"

Well now liberals will say its not the black savages fault, you know, whitey been keeping him down all these years.

s-WEST-large.jpg

Cracker Barrel Attack: Tasha Hill Beaten In Front Of Daughter, Called Racial Slurs
At that point, West became enraged and began to beat the victim in front of her 7-year-old daughter, according to police. Hill said she told West she was an Army service member and she did not want any trouble.

West threw her to the ground and hit her in the head with his fists and feet, police said. During the exchange, witnesses said West could be heard screaming racial slurs towards the victim.
According to Hill's report, and confirmed by many witnesses, West screamed out racial slurs before punching her in the face. "He said, 'You're an fucking black ****** bitch,' is what he said," said Hill.

Well now Cons/Repubs will say it's not the White Savages fault, you know, she shouldn't have been able to eat at the same restaurant as White people anyway...

Of course you are going to bring up a story that is much much different. You are a master of comparing apples to elephants! Here is what happened in the West and Hill story. West, a white man, opened a door too quickly in what he said was an attempt to hold the door open for the little girl. Hill, a black woman, then started to verbally assault him and according to witnesses SHE SPIT ON HIM. Spitting on someone is an battery. That doesn't justify his actions. He should have called the police. However, he then with open hand, smacked the woman. NOT A FIST. He didn't get on top of the woman and pound her face into the cement and threat to beat her daughter up! One smack, no real damage. Nonetheless he shouldn't have smacked her regardless of what she said and that she spit on him.

Also the witnesses stated that no racial slurs were made, but of course the Jesse Jackson victim playbook states to always lie and say the white guy called me a ******.

One smack after being assault, yet they still charged him with a large list of crimes that could have gotten West 44 yrs in jail!

Blacks like you are why the black community is only descending into violence, chaos and a permanent (for lack of a better word) black-hole!

Plea deal in beating at Georgia Cracker Barrel - CNN.com
Hill, then 35, testified the attack occurred after she warned West to be careful, after she said he almost hit her daughter with the restaurant door as she was leaving. West claimed he was trying to let the girl enter the restaurant.

West told police after the arrest that he hit Hill "after she spit on me and accused me of trying to hit her daughter with a door."

"She said, 'I'm a U.S. military soldier. I'll kill you," West testified Friday. "As I start to turn away, she spits in my face," CNN affiliate WXIA reported Friday. The defendant said he used an open hand rather than a fist.

Hill said she did nothing to provoke the alleged attack, adding that West yelled racial epithets at her during the beating.

"I don't feel I've done anything wrong," West said to Judge Geronda V. Carter on Friday about his plea. "But it's in my best interest."

And two "very credible" witnesses were adamant about seeing Hill spit on West, she said.

Yep she was no angel! In fact she was the aggressor! She should be ashamed of how SHE acted in front of her child!
Hill has previous cases involving violent and verbal altercations and is currently charged with disorderly conduct from an incident this summer, Lawson said. Hill is accused of threatening to shoot two boys, claiming they burglarized her home, Lawson told CNN. Lawson said she heard a 911 call about the incident just before the trial began.

Very credible witnesses? Like the idiots who filmed it and did nothing to stop it?

Black Muslim's in America need to be classified as terrorist and eradicated with extreme prejudice.
if that's true then all neo Nazi and white Christian hate groups need to be classified in the same category and eradicated with extreme prejudice...

When we get done with Black Muslim's perhaps we should invade Canada in order to stop the festering terrorist threat known as Toronto.
why be cause they call ham bacon and put mayonnaise on their fries?
I'd say you're paranoid but I hate to state the obvious!:cuckoo:

What about leftist hate groups?

DailyKOS
ThinkProgress
AlterNet
MoveOn
et al.

Far, far, FAR more hate on the left than in any other segment of society.

unless your a racist....

And there are only "white hispanics" when you Khmer Rouge democrats are demagoguing and race baiting, right?

The woman is white. George Zimmerman sure the fuck wasn't, but this woman is.

unless your a racist....

Guess it does not matter beings how you are racist toward whites. have to be. Would it matter if victim were Black? Yes, dickheads like you would go ballistic. Chinese, Mexican, Polynesian...nobody cares. Like you just said in your racist diatribe: "Who the fuck cares?"
another false assumer...I'm not racist toward anyone....but you obviously are...'
I'm half Irish and half cheat wood Cherokee....it would completely hypocritical for me to be racist...

The White woman made a bad mistake.
Let's hope the next time some simian starts beating on her is 'carrying' and she shoves the barrel up the simians fat hippo ass and pulls the trigger till it goes CLICK.

s-WEST-large.jpg

Very credible witnesses? Like the idiots who filmed it and did nothing to stop it?

Um did you see what I was replying to? In the incident of the White guy smacking the Black woman. It was one smack. Unless they could have stopped the first smack there was nothing else to stop. The creditable witnesses in that case said the black "victim" spit on the white man.

Toronto is no longer part of Canada but an open city that has a large and growing Islamic population. Lot's of Nigerians just like Minneapolis-St.Paul. The terror threat because of this is real.

What about leftist hate groups?

DailyKOS
ThinkProgress
AlterNet
MoveOn
et al.

Far, far, FAR more hate on the left than in any other segment of society.
wrong as always...

unless your a racist....

And there are only "white hispanics" when you Khmer Rouge democrats are demagoguing and race baiting, right?

The woman is white. George Zimmerman sure the fuck wasn't, but this woman is.
wrong again she and George Zimmerman have nearly the same complexion.as to white Hispanics, ever been to south America or Spain? crammed full of white Hispanics ..

you could leave now and not look like an asshole but you won't..

Last edited:

Toronto is no longer part of Canada but an open city that has a large and growing Islamic population. Lot's of Nigerians just like Minneapolis-St.Paul. The terror threat because of this is real.
yes dear..now go frighten some special needs people....

Let's hope the next time some simian starts beating on her is 'carrying' and she shoves the barrel up the simians fat hippo ass and pulls the trigger till it goes CLICK.

hay, she was beaten cause the black women was mad about workplace rumors...

hay, she was beaten cause the black women was mad about workplace rumors...

IT DOES NOT MATTER IF IT WAS ABOUT RUMORS. This was an "interracial attack." Wheres Eric Holder with his "hate crime" banner? DOUBLE STANDARD.

Forum List

Back