Meanwhile the leader

Oh and Obungles is not the leader of the free world, the world laughs at his incompetence...in fact he's not a leader at all except for the clueless, mindless sheep that support the disaster
the world laughs at inept republicans sassy and the moron leading your parade of fools

Ya know what "eddie" you bawl and moan about hate while hating, get a clue dumb phucker
you're my idol sassyface lol ...you show me the way,,,,,and enforce the hate I have for lowlife trailer trash like you

Grow up, tool. One more idiotic, middle school from insult form you and off to iggy ya go.
oh you're the only one allowed to insult ? rather thin skinned aren't you?

Oh and Obungles is not the leader of the free world, the world laughs at his incompetence...in fact he's not a leader at all except for the clueless, mindless sheep that support the disaster
the world laughs at inept republicans sassy and the moron leading your parade of fools

Ya know what "eddie" you bawl and moan about hate while hating, get a clue dumb phucker
you're my idol sassyface lol ...you show me the way,,,,,and enforce the hate I have for lowlife trailer trash like you

Grow up, tool. One more idiotic, middle school from insult form you and off to iggy ya go.
oh you're the only one allowed to insult ? rather thin skinned aren't you?

CYA. loser

Forum List

Back