Meanwhile the Taliban are retaking Afghanistan and the main stream media are...

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
multiethnic-group-sleepy-people-women-260nw-520073314.jpg

.... asleep. Just a token article here and there... move along nothing to see here.

If Trump was President... the media would be pounding sand and spittle in their faux outrage.
Line ups of "experts" on a panel talking about how this will breed future terrorist attacks etc. etc.
but.... it's all gooood.... Biden is President, so.... must move along.

Tell us who murdered pat Tillman and why....

If you care about Afghanistan...

MOVE THERE

You idiot, it is on every major newscast and in every major newspaper. Don't project your stupidity on to the rest of us.
Yeah... no it's not.
Not like it would be if Biden wasn't President.
Right now on CNN, there is a small 2 line sub story on the front page. Literally 20 stories in a more prominent location.
Their lead is mask debates, then Rand Paul's wife, then how hot it is in Italy, then a story about Texas hospitals then....

They are burying it.

Israel always wanted Taliban to defeat the northern alliance.

That is why W flipped off northern alliance with Axis of Evil.

Traitor Joe is a servant of Israel......

Have US based Mossad assets take out a president - homO - deemed unfriendly to Israel, so that the current VP - traitor Joe, who like LBJ would lie about it - could forcefully dictate US foreign policy to help Israel obliterate its enemies

View attachment 524691

.... asleep. Just a token article here and there... move along nothing to see here.

If Trump was President... the media would be pounding sand and spittle in their faux outrage.
Line ups of "experts" on a panel talking about how this will breed future terrorist attacks etc. etc.
so?

They can have it.

Afghanistan is another major Republican fuck up.

Who invades and defeats a country, then turns it back over to them in 2 years? George W. Bush, Bill Frist, Mitch McConnell, John Boehner, that's who.

If this is the result in Afghanistan after us occupying and pouring resources into a country for 20 years then we need to seriously rethink our foreign policy.

View attachment 524691

Why would you think the american public of any political persuasion would start giving a fuck now over either Afahan or our soldiers and marines. .... unless of course it's partisan bs. Like your posts.

No one gave a shit whne Trump said he'd pull the troops from Syria ... and didn't

No one gave a shit whne Trump said he'd pull the troops from Syria ... and didn't
LOL. I think you had better go back and dig up the threads on this board created by the TDS crowd if you believe that.

CNN and other MSM have been covering it extensively. The OP is what happens when you get all your news from Gateway Pundit.
I rarely watch TV so I went to both the websites to see how extensively they are showcasing the story. Not finding any links on MSNBC's main page. MSNBC News - Breaking News and News Today | Latest News, then went to CNN and it is down the page somewhat, below a story praising Biden. CNN - Breaking News, Latest News and Videos . Fox news doesn't even seem to be covering at just like MSNBC,

Afghanistan is another major Republican fuck up.

Who invades and defeats a country, then turns it back over to them in 2 years? George W. Bush, Bill Frist, Mitch McConnell, John Boehner, that's who.
Biden is part of the whole Western World with Build Back Better! That does not sound like an independent national nation. imagine a few nukes eliminating several urban cities here. A beautiful thing. Combined with letting the aged and the sickly take the pain pills will save untold tens of trillions of dollars.

Why would you think the american public of any political persuasion would start giving a fuck now over either Afahan or our soldiers and marines. .... unless of course it's partisan bs. Like your posts.

So yeah... maybe I am not being clear, I think I am?
My post is not about the merits of the Afghan war.
Point being, how the media is treating it with Biden in office.
I know I am right to think that the media's heads would be exploding if Trump was still President.
If you don't believe that, then you haven't been paying attention

For my money they can have Afghanistan. Who wants it. Its cost us enough men and woman.

As long as we take all the equipment we have there the Taliban can have that wretched country.

View attachment 524691

Youre a fucking idiot. They are freaking out over this everytime I turn on the TV.

So yeah... maybe I am not being clear, I think I am?
My post is not about the merits of the Afghan war.
Point being, how the media is treating it with Biden in office.
I know I am right to think that the media's heads would be exploding if Trump was still President.
If you don't believe that, then you haven't been paying attention
The media didn't give a shit about Afghans or our military. They didn't report if when Trump LEFT troops in Syria. The gop didn't give a fuck about it.

Now you are in a tizzy. The MSM interest is in making money. You may be old enough to recall that when the helicopters were launching off the Vietnam roofs, suddenly armchair warriors were .... engaged. You're EITHER an armchair warrior or a partisan bullshitter. take your pick.

Biden isnt Drumpf. Drumpf was a fuckup and shyster. Therefore the tone is going to be different. I agree they would probably be castrating Drumpf if he was in office but then he said and did so much stupid shit it became the norm.

If this is the result in Afghanistan after us occupying and pouring resources into a country for 20 years then we need to seriously rethink our foreign policy.
I've been saying it for years, it was never about 'winning" it worked exactly as they had planned. The longer it lasts, the more money contractors and corporations make. My employer made a killing selling its products to the government for use in Afghanistan. So many other corporations (that don't make military hardware, like my employer) made things and sold them to the government for use in Afghanistan.

20 years of easy money is now ending, till our next invasion begins.

For my money they can have Afghanistan. Who wants it. Its cost us enough men and woman.

As long as we take all the equipment we have there the Taliban can have that wretched country.
Were not taking anything, we're leaving it for the Afghan government, just like we did in South Vietnam. The Taliban will be well armed.

Forum List

Back