Media concerned Trump is mentally unstable.

liar

he was calling out a guy from CNN

You may like these Trump quotes a bit more......(I'm guessing)

"Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys wearing yarmulkes… Those are the only kind of people I want counting my money. Nobody else…"

"......I tell you something else. I think that guy’s lazy. And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks.”

And he does this because since the day after the election the democrats with press credentials have said Collusion every 30 seconds.....

Sorry but it was yet another sign of his mental instability

Ben Michaelis, a psychologist who analyzes speech as part of cognitive assessments in court cases, told Begley that although some decline in cognitive functioning would be expected, Trump has exhibited a “clear reduction in linguistic sophistication over time” with “simpler word choices and sentence structure.”

This is evident even off camera, as in last week’s post-golf sit-down with The New York Times at his resort in Florida:

The tax cut will be, the tax bill, prediction, will be far bigger than anyone imagines. Expensing will be perhaps the greatest of all provisions. Where you can do something, you can buy something ... Piece of equipment ... You can do lots of different things, and you can write it off and expense it in one year. That will be one of the great stimuli in history. You watch. That’ll be one of the big ... People don’t even talk about expensing, what’s the word “expensing.” [Inaudible.] One-year expensing. Watch the money coming back into the country, it’ll be more money than people anticipate. But Michael, I know the details of taxes better than anybody. Better than the greatest CPA. I know the details of health care better than most, better than most. And if I didn’t, I couldn’t have talked all these people into doing ultimately only to be rejected. Now here’s the good news. We’ve created associations, millions of people are joining associations. Millions. That were formerly in Obamacare or didn’t have insurance. Or didn’t have health care. Millions of people. That’s gonna be a big bill, you watch. It could be as high as 50 percent of the people. You watch. So that’s a big thing ...

The paper said that the transcript was “lightly edited for content and clarity.”​

liar

he was calling out a guy from CNN

You may like these Trump quotes a bit more......(I'm guessing)

"Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys wearing yarmulkes… Those are the only kind of people I want counting my money. Nobody else…"

"......I tell you something else. I think that guy’s lazy. And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks.”

more fake news

Obama stock: a stock that sucked for 8 years.

Uh huh .. sure, whatever you say Trumpling :rolleyes-41:

MW-EH199_djia_o_20160304140141_MG.jpg

And he does this because since the day after the election the democrats with press credentials have said Collusion every 30 seconds....

DO try to keep up.......Collusion is a foregone conclusion (ask Flynn).....NOW, the fun is all about OBSTRUCTION of an INVESTIGATION....

Trump gave a long, open ended interview with the New York Times just before Christmas...as Andrew Klavan pointed out in his latest piece.......if the book was true, he couldn't have done that, let alone the long rally just before the Alabama election....and the various other stump speeches recently....

More left wing lies and smears....

i heard the author is admitting to a bunch of it being more or less made up

you heard no such thing, loon

Trump gave a long, open ended interview with the New York Times just before Christmas...as Andrew Klavan pointed out in his latest piece.......if the book was true, he couldn't have done that, let alone the long rally just before the Alabama election....and the various other stump speeches recently....

shut up fake lawyer

And he does this because since the day after the election the democrats with press credentials have said Collusion every 30 seconds....

DO try to keep up.......Collusion is a foregone conclusion (ask Flynn).....NOW, the fun is all about OBSTRUCTION of an INVESTIGATION....

You don't know what you are talking about....an actual prosecutor, Andrew MCarthy stated, you don't get people by allowing low level criminals to plead to lesser crimes...doofus....you get them to plead to the actual crime, and then offer them leniency in sentencing after they cooperate.....doofus.........Flynn plead to lying to the FBi......Collusion isn't even a legal definition of any sort of crime, and he didn't even cop to that.......

The only ones with actual evidence of conspiracy? hilary, and huma, comey, rosenstein, mccabe.....

And he does this because since the day after the election the democrats with press credentials have said Collusion every 30 seconds.....

Ben Michaelis, a psychologist who analyzes speech as part of cognitive assessments in court cases, told Begley that although some decline in cognitive functioning would be expected, Trump has exhibited a “clear reduction in linguistic sophistication over time” with “simpler word choices and sentence structure.”

This is evident even off camera, as in last week’s post-golf sit-down with The New York Times at his resort in Florida:

The tax cut will be, the tax bill, prediction, will be far bigger than anyone imagines. Expensing will be perhaps the greatest of all provisions. Where you can do something, you can buy something ... Piece of equipment ... You can do lots of different things, and you can write it off and expense it in one year. That will be one of the great stimuli in history. You watch. That’ll be one of the big ... People don’t even talk about expensing, what’s the word “expensing.” [Inaudible.] One-year expensing. Watch the money coming back into the country, it’ll be more money than people anticipate. But Michael, I know the details of taxes better than anybody. Better than the greatest CPA. I know the details of health care better than most, better than most. And if I didn’t, I couldn’t have talked all these people into doing ultimately only to be rejected. Now here’s the good news. We’ve created associations, millions of people are joining associations. Millions. That were formerly in Obamacare or didn’t have insurance. Or didn’t have health care. Millions of people. That’s gonna be a big bill, you watch. It could be as high as 50 percent of the people. You watch. So that’s a big thing ...

The paper said that the transcript was “lightly edited for content and clarity.”​

This guy should have his license pulled......

shut up fake lawyer

I know that makes you rightwingnut freaks feel like you have genitals, but you wouldn't be worth lying to even if I were inclined to do that.

and your sniping at me doesn't make you any less of a liar. :cuckoo:

This guy should have his license pulled......

why? because he tells the truth, unlike miserable lying trump scum?

shut up fake lawyer

I know that makes you rightwingnut freaks feel like you have genitals, but you wouldn't be worth lying to even if I were inclined to do that.

any sensible person is not freaking out over your fake news retard

Oh, god...another "successful" internet blowhard talking about how filthy rich they are! What pray tell is an "Obama stock"? Did you go heavy on Solyndra?

I'm not "wealthy" in the slightest - You wanna talk about successful internet blowhards .. Have a gander of your fellow Trumptards! :D[/QU

shut up fake lawyer

We have a fake President BUT look how he stopped all airline crashes last year ??lol fn farce

apparently eds dementia kicks in again

shut up fake lawyer

I don't know about you, but reading this thread is just proving to me that it is the Trump-haters that are mentally unstable.

shut up fake lawyer

I don't know about you, but reading this thread is just proving to me that it is the Trump-haters that are mentally unstable.

yes i have posted a few example of those who claim trump is unstable

Forum List

Back