Media concerned Trump is mentally unstable.

Trump gave a long, open ended interview with the New York Times just before Christmas...as Andrew Klavan pointed out in his latest piece.......if the book was true, he couldn't have done that, let alone the long rally just before the Alabama election....and the various other stump speeches recently....

More left wing lies and smears....

i heard the author is admitting to a bunch of it being more or less made up

you heard no such thing, loon

He's been "hearing voices" for a long time......Please don't pick on him.....LOL

shut up fake lawyer

I know that makes you rightwingnut freaks feel like you have genitals, but you wouldn't be worth lying to even if I were inclined to do that.

and your sniping at me doesn't make you any less of a liar. :cuckoo:

any sensible person is not freaking out over your fake news retard

I don't know about you, but reading this thread is just proving to me that it is the Trump-haters that are mentally unstable.

Have to admit trump is improving. Instead of repeating himself every 30 seconds he's down to 10 second repeats
yes i have posted a few example of those who claim trump is unstable

Flynn plead to lying to the FBi......Collusion isn't even a legal definition of any sort of crime, and he didn't even cop to that.......

Moron.......do ask a grown up to help you with comprehension issues.....

a. YES, Flynn admitted that he was a FELON for lying to the FBI

b. BUT, why the lie in the first place???

c. The lie was about what and why he approached Russian spies....and THAT is, to promise ease of sanctions against Russia in return for...................................

(Fill the blank above)

Last edited:
Trump gave a long, open ended interview with the New York Times just before Christmas...as Andrew Klavan pointed out in his latest piece.......if the book was true, he couldn't have done that, let alone the long rally just before the Alabama election....and the various other stump speeches recently....

shut up fake lawyer

I know that makes you rightwingnut freaks feel like you have genitals, but you wouldn't be worth lying to even if I were inclined to do that.

says the lying trump freak. :cuckoo:

again, he has tapes.... I know... I know.... it must be true if trump freaks say it... no matter what's on tape.

now go take your meds like a good little nutter.

shut up fake lawyer

I don't know about you, but reading this thread is just proving to me that it is the Trump-haters that are mentally unstable.

Have to admit trump is improving. Instead of repeating himself every 30 seconds he's down to 10 second repeats

hopefully in your medicine cabinet or maybe a caregiver

can make sure you get your meds eds

you are having a awful time trying to post right now

And he does this because since the day after the election the democrats with press credentials have said Collusion every 30 seconds....

DO try to keep up.......Collusion is a foregone conclusion (ask Flynn).....NOW, the fun is all about OBSTRUCTION of an INVESTIGATION....

You don't know what you are talking about....an actual prosecutor, Andrew MCarthy stated, you don't get people by allowing low level criminals to plead to lesser crimes...doofus....you get them to plead to the actual crime, and then offer them leniency in sentencing after they cooperate.....doofus.........Flynn plead to lying to the FBi......Collusion isn't even a legal definition of any sort of crime, and he didn't even cop to that.......

The only ones with actual evidence of conspiracy? hilary, and huma, comey, rosenstein, mccabe.....

stop trying to pretend you understand any of this. you don't. it's way over your head.

Obama stock: a stock that sucked for 8 years.

Uh huh .. sure, whatever you say Trumpling :rolleyes-41:

MW-EH199_djia_o_20160304140141_MG.jpg

No kidding, 1 year vs 8 years?
Stock Market Results: Early Trump vs. Early Obama - Cabot Wealth Network

shut up fake lawyer

says the lying trump freak. :cuckoo:

again, he has tapes.... I know... I know.... it must be true if trump freaks say it... no matter what's on tape.

now go take your meds like a good little nutter.

it is fun watching you haters

set yourselves up for

another major butt hurt

will this be the butt hurt you suffer for 2018

--LOL

shut up fake lawyer

what it should be proving to you is that trump freaks are insane liars.

but I expect nothing better from your ilk

shut up fake lawyer

what it should be proving to you is that trump freaks are insane liars.

but I expect nothing better from your ilk

the leftist butthurt rages on

You don't understand mental breakdown. It's not that the guy sits in the corner mumbling to himself. Its the slow gradual breakdown where the problem exhibits intermittently. Trumps pathological lying is not even part of what we're talking about, but his verbal breakdown.

I do admit it's way too difficult posting to repubs whose heads are hard as rocks I too ""am a very stable genius"" lol

I do admit it's way too difficult posting to repubs whose heads are hard as rocks I too ""am a very stable genius"" lol

just watching out for ya eds

just seen you slipping quite a bit the past year

Dr. Love, if someone questions Global Warming, is that person mentally ill?

NO (forgive my intrusion) that person is not necessarily "mentally ill"...But just an ignorant moron who listens to hannity for his "scientific education.:

Forum List

Back