Media concerned Trump is mentally unstable.

If you can call him a child molester, with no proof, can we refer to you as the USMB child molester?
There is no difference...

Actually there is. If you do that here, there are rules against it. The 1st amendment doesn't attach to private media.

"I don't think I've had any great success in predicting politics or social change, nor have I really tried." Paul Krugman

Mr. Krugman's best one was to blame the Syrian civil war on a drought caused "by Global Warming...."

HHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Mr, Krugman, when planet Earth gets warmer, does it get wetter or drier???

Hint - cooling Earth to below freezing results no liquid water, and heating Earth greatly increases atmospheric moisture levels...

That's right, Krugman got it 180 degrees WRONG. A WARMING Earth is a WETTER EARTH, not a drier Earth....

Oh, god...another "successful" internet blowhard talking about how filthy rich they are! What pray tell is an "Obama stock"? Did you go heavy on Solyndra?

I'm not "wealthy" in the slightest - You wanna talk about successful internet blowhards .. Have a gander of your fellow Trumptards! :D

What's your Obama stock, Doc?
Insurance companies.

All the notable fascists of the 20th Century were in bed with the insurance companies.

If there are serious charges against Trump and all indications show there will be... even if he’s not impeached he’ll have no chance in 2020.
A criminal president will be strongly primaried too.

Trump has clearly showed signs of mental decline after one year. Imagine how the basket case will be in 2,3 and 4 years.
Mama Mia!
Total fucking bullshit.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Supported a child molester for Congress. You’ll never live that down. Never./QUOTE]

Repeating words sign of mental instability?

If there are serious charges against Trump and all indications show there will be... even if he’s not impeached he’ll have no chance in 2020.

Trump has clearly showed signs of mental decline after one year. Imagine how the basket case will be in 2,3 and 4 years.
Mama Mia!
Total fucking bullshit.

Supported a child molester for Congress. You’ll never live that down. Never.

Repeating words sign of mental disorder?

BINGO!

Mama Mia!
Total fucking bullshit.

Supported a child molester for Congress. You’ll never live that down. Never./QUOTE]

An inability to post correctly is a sign of mental retardation, asshole.

Mama Mia!
Total fucking bullshit.

I AM on your side. Just hit the wrong button.

Slow down with the name calling.

Gee, I have a bigger concern: everything the media says is a lie. I've caught so many gazillions of liberalfilth in so many gazillions of lies about so many gazillions of things, liberalfilth WALLOW in the concept of lying. It's probably the only manner in which these liberal traitor-insects can get any sexual gratification at all.

Mama Mia!
Total fucking bullshit.

so stop proving every day that you are brain damaged.

Looking back at the last year of Trump coverage it is clear where the mental instability lies. Our media is an embarrassment.

Grampa,

You are bought in, you are one of the people he fooled... Now it is hard to admit you have been fooled and I understand that you can't come to grip with that yet but you will.

"it's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled" is often attributed to Mark Twain

Forum List

Back