Media concerned Trump is mentally unstable.

Trump gave a long, open ended interview with the New York Times just before Christmas...as Andrew Klavan pointed out in his latest piece.......if the book was true, he couldn't have done that, let alone the long rally just before the Alabama election....and the various other stump speeches recently....

More left wing lies and smears....

Trump owns a number of golf courses around the world, so it makes sense that he’d be a pretty good golfer.

Yes, yes,,,,,,Trump is svelte and athletic....Since his inauguration, improvements of his golfing game is one of his BIGGEST accomplishments......My apologies....

upload_2018-1-6_11-15-33.png

Alrighty then, it's a bet although I am not going to share my sells with some Trumpling stranger on the Internet. :rolleyes-41:

I didnt think so. Its such a top secret thing. Yet you bragged about your plan.
So I will do this. In a month Ill ask if you sold. In two months. And in three months. And then wait for the crash and see if your system worked.

I can TELL you what I sold, how much and when, but certainly not going to share my account statement - It sounded like that's what you were looking for.

So I will take the bet on one condition. You announce when your "hair trigger" is pulled. Within the next 3-4 months of course. Let us know how successful this strategy of yours is. Lets see a deep correction...and you running ahead of it.

I have over 100k in what I call my "Trump Stocks" - Primarily energy, construction and financial - everything I knew he was going to deregulate the crap out of. Stuff like this although I only own one of these:
The 3 Best Under-the-Radar Trump Stocks to Buy

They are up 40% in the past year - but my Obama stocks are doing just fine also.
Alrighty then, it's a bet although I am not going to share my sells with some Trumpling stranger on the Internet. :rolleyes-41:

Oh, god...another "successful" internet blowhard talking about how filthy rich they are! What pray tell is an "Obama stock"? Did you go heavy on Solyndra?
LOL I did with MU

Trump gave a long, open ended interview with the New York Times just before Christmas...as Andrew Klavan pointed out in his latest piece.......if the book was true, he couldn't have done that, let alone the long rally just before the Alabama election....and the various other stump speeches recently....

i heard the author is admitting to a bunch of it being more or less made up

I didnt think so. Its such a top secret thing. Yet you bragged about your plan.
So I will do this. In a month Ill ask if you sold. In two months. And in three months. And then wait for the crash and see if your system worked.

I can TELL you what I sold, how much and when, but certainly not going to share my account statement - It sounded like that's what you were looking for.

There you go. Do that. I am agnostic and apolitcal when it comes to investment.

Oh, god...another "successful" internet blowhard talking about how filthy rich they are! What pray tell is an "Obama stock"? Did you go heavy on Solyndra?

I'm not "wealthy" in the slightest - You wanna talk about successful internet blowhards .. Have a gander of your fellow Trumptards! :D

So I will take the bet on one condition. You announce when your "hair trigger" is pulled. Within the next 3-4 months of course. Let us know how successful this strategy of yours is. Lets see a deep correction...and you running ahead of it.

I have over 100k in what I call my "Trump Stocks" - Primarily energy, construction and financial - everything I knew he was going to deregulate the crap out of. Stuff like this although I only own one of these:

They are up 40% in the past year - but my Obama stocks are doing just fine also.

So what is an Obama stock?

Yeah that was AWESOME!! :wink:
Trump brings up “collusion” with Russia 16 times in 30 minutes in ‘New York Times’ interview

Wow, 16 times in 30 minutes...that about one quarter of the number of times you clowns bring it up.

Obama stock: a stock that sucked for 8 years.

Just the stuff I held onto after the change that I bought while Obama was president - Blue chips and quite a bit in alternative energy stocks .. still doing well!

By the way - I'm playing a little with cryptocurrency - Very volatile but it's fun.. started with a grand a few months ago and now up to 3k just buying on the dips and selling on the spikes. Using Coinbase - Buy/Sell Digital Currency

Yeah that was AWESOME!! :wink:
Trump brings up “collusion” with Russia 16 times in 30 minutes in ‘New York Times’ interview

And he does this because since the day after the election the democrats with press credentials have said Collusion every 30 seconds.....

Forum List

Back