Media concerned Trump is mentally unstable.

great Dotr What did he have to do with it ?? It was on the way up under Obama Did Trump have a golden wand? Earnings are great Rates are down what would you expect from an economy like that?
Obama said Americans needed an a standard of living adjustment in a downward direction. He accomplished that.

Reality check Mr Krugman

Reality check for you - A chimpanzee could have inherited the Obama economy and continue the same trend.
Warning - Markets are overvalued at present. The bubble will pop probably in the next 2-3 months - I've got a hair trigger on my "Trump stocks"

Dow Jones - 10 Year Daily Chart

171011134835-bull-market-sp-500-1011-780x439.jpg

They keep showing their stupidity to the country, and that is the best advertisement for voting Republican.

Really????......lol

Clinton received 65,844,610 votes, or 48.2% of the total vote.

Trump received 62,979,636 votes, or 46.1% of the total vote. (That's a difference of 2.86 million votes.)

President Trump won 30 of 50 popular vote contests. Millions of votes in deep blue states like CA and NY don’t help you win the EC. Too bad you wackos still don’t understand.

Reality check for you - A chimpanzee could have inherited the Obama economy and continue the same trend.

So why then did Krugman say the stock market would crash due to a Trump election?

You suffer the ignorance and knee jerk delusion of all liberals. I quoted Krugman's prediction..and showed it's failure. You took it as an attack on Obama, yourself and faggotry in general.

So you leaped to praise yourself and Obama. But I want to point out again...Krugman was wrong then and he is wrong now.

Last edited:
The bubble will pop probably in the next 2-3 months - I've got a hair trigger on my "Trump stocks"

Sure you do....you can sell your 1 share of walmart then right?
Nothing easier than predicting a market crash...sooner or later it always comes. But I will note this post and get back with you in "2-3" months.

Last edited:
Reality check Mr Krugman

Warning - Markets are overvalued at present. The bubble will pop probably in the next 2-3 months - I've got a hair trigger on my "Trump stocks"

I'm thinking the obama economy was the result

of some chimpanzee pressing buttons....

There is no doubt that what goes up will have

to come down. You liberals sure were singing

a different tune before the election.....

You always talk out of both sides of your mouth.

Democratic congressman: President Trump is "mentally unstable" - CNNPolitics

Paul Krugman calls Trump 'obviously mentally ill the moment he took office' in bizarre tweet

Psychiatrists warn Trump becoming more unstable, putting US, world at 'extreme risk of danger'

The main stream media is in high dudgeon over the mental stability of the President of the United States-interesting.

Donald Trump does not use alcohol or tobacco. He has no history of illegal drug use and there is no evidence that he is under the care of physicians that prescribe legal drugs for him. Yet there are questions circulating all over liberal media about his mental stability.

This seems odd considering his predecessor, Barrack Obama, smoked enough crack cocaine/marijuana to qualify for an addiction program and combined that with enough alcohol use to join Alcoholics Anonymous. Read his book. No one how knows much LSD he might have popped along with amphetamines and opiates but It’s obvious even to a casual observer that his drug-fueled, hard-drinking lifestyle was a clear barometer for future brain damage which is probably why he couldn’t remember where he was born.

Americans got little relief from the Cracker-Jacks-box birth certificate he produced that looked like a Confederate three-dollar-bill. This could be why the global community rushed to award him with a Nobel Peace Prize before he even began a bizarre political career that was little more than ideological ventriloquism with Saul Alinsky as the straight man.

The media’s concern for mental stability was conspicuously absent when Hillary Clinton was seen being loaded into a vehicle like a slobbering wino. A cover story quickly followed reporting the embarrassing incident as a “medical situation” and then the old standby, pneumonia. Unfortunately the clumsy, staggering face-plant was seen by voters as a “diplomatic hangover” that in the plebeian community is regularly referred to as falling-down-drunk.

This might explain why the confused matriarch of the Democratic Party couldn’t figure out how to set up secure internet servers and follow clear cut State Department rules forbidding the use of private emails to conduct “secure” State Dept. business.

This also might explain why the FBI leadership swung into action to exonerate an unstable candidate even before it investigated and interviewed her. Foreign enemies of the US would be licking their chops at the prospect of dealing with a deranged president who couldn’t even figure out how to responsibly use internet technology and follow the simple rules of the State Dept. that even those on the lowest rung of the ladder have no trouble with.

The media needs to take a deep breath. We’ve moved past mental instability to a real leader.
No not only the media. Anyone with eyes, ears and a brain.
Have you not listened to his fractured English, rambling incoherent sentences and invention of words that don’t exist?

You mean "fractured English" as this ?

Physical and mental fitness of presidents......You judge

obama-exercise-tease-001-today-160309_0106107990737202b283861bc6075e61.today-inline-large.jpg

VERSUS........

View attachment 170063

Shouldn’t you be comparing President Trump to Hillary?

URL]

hillary-seizure-dnc.bmp

I'm thinking the obama economy was the result

of some chimpanzee pressing buttons....

There is no doubt that what goes up will have

to come down. You liberals sure were singing

a different tune before the election.....

You always talk out of both sides of your mouth.

Oh yes they were (singing a different tune)

all.png

great Dotr What did he have to do with it ?? It was on the way up under Obama Did Trump have a golden wand? Earnings are great Rates are down what would you expect from an economy like that?
Obama said Americans needed an a standard of living adjustment in a downward direction. He accomplished that.
Well one good thing I see are companies raising pay per hour to $15 ,,,WHY were republicans so AGAINST raising pay to 15?

The bubble will pop probably in the next 2-3 months - I've got a hair trigger on my "Trump stocks"

Sure you do....you can sell your 1 share of walmart then right?
Nothing easier than predicting a market crash...sooner or later it always comes. But I will note this post and get back with you in "2-3" months.

You do that - Month off the board there will/won't be a 4,000 point correction within 3 months?

Reality check Mr Krugman

imo markets still have a year or more Earnings and low rates will power that... If they do fall it'll be a buying opportunity

Well one good thing I see are companies raising pay per hour to $15 ,,,WHY were republicans so AGAINST raising pay to 15?
So you admit the standard of living went down with Obama. Thanks.

Where did I admit that ?? 401K's ,IRA's, stocks in the hands of millions didn't rise??? 17 million auto's weren't sold? 75 straight months of 6 digit employment didn't happen ?

Where did I admit that ?? 401K's ,IRA's, stocks in the hands of millions didn't rise??? 17 million auto's weren't sold? 75 straight months of 6 digit employment didn't happen ?

That was your answer. It implies "yeah, but". A deflection.

Democratic congressman: President Trump is "mentally unstable" - CNNPolitics

Paul Krugman calls Trump 'obviously mentally ill the moment he took office' in bizarre tweet

Psychiatrists warn Trump becoming more unstable, putting US, world at 'extreme risk of danger'

The main stream media is in high dudgeon over the mental stability of the President of the United States-interesting.

Donald Trump does not use alcohol or tobacco. He has no history of illegal drug use and there is no evidence that he is under the care of physicians that prescribe legal drugs for him. Yet there are questions circulating all over liberal media about his mental stability.

This seems odd considering his predecessor, Barrack Obama, smoked enough crack cocaine/marijuana to qualify for an addiction program and combined that with enough alcohol use to join Alcoholics Anonymous. Read his book. No one how knows much LSD he might have popped along with amphetamines and opiates but It’s obvious even to a casual observer that his drug-fueled, hard-drinking lifestyle was a clear barometer for future brain damage which is probably why he couldn’t remember where he was born.

Americans got little relief from the Cracker-Jacks-box birth certificate he produced that looked like a Confederate three-dollar-bill. This could be why the global community rushed to award him with a Nobel Peace Prize before he even began a bizarre political career that was little more than ideological ventriloquism with Saul Alinsky as the straight man.

The media’s concern for mental stability was conspicuously absent when Hillary Clinton was seen being loaded into a vehicle like a slobbering wino. A cover story quickly followed reporting the embarrassing incident as a “medical situation” and then the old standby, pneumonia. Unfortunately the clumsy, staggering face-plant was seen by voters as a “diplomatic hangover” that in the plebeian community is regularly referred to as falling-down-drunk.

This might explain why the confused matriarch of the Democratic Party couldn’t figure out how to set up secure internet servers and follow clear cut State Department rules forbidding the use of private emails to conduct “secure” State Dept. business.

This also might explain why the FBI leadership swung into action to exonerate an unstable candidate even before it investigated and interviewed her. Foreign enemies of the US would be licking their chops at the prospect of dealing with a deranged president who couldn’t even figure out how to responsibly use internet technology and follow the simple rules of the State Dept. that even those on the lowest rung of the ladder have no trouble with.

The media needs to take a deep breath. We’ve moved past mental instability to a real leader.
No not only the media. Anyone with eyes, ears and a brain.
Have you not listened to his fractured English, rambling incoherent sentences and invention of words that don’t exist?

You mean "fractured English" as this ?

Physical and mental fitness of presidents......You judge

obama-exercise-tease-001-today-160309_0106107990737202b283861bc6075e61.today-inline-large.jpg

VERSUS........

View attachment 170063

Shouldn’t you be comparing President Trump to Hillary?

URL]

hillary-seizure-dnc.bmp

Trump owns a number of golf courses around the world, so it makes sense that he’d be a pretty good golfer.
His swing is surprisingly powerful for a 69-year-old, and his handicap is believed to be in the four range (although that’s not an official number).
Obama’s, by contrast, hovers around the 17-range.

Who would win at golf: Donald Trump or Barack Obama?

Oh and contrary to Obama's SS aids kicking the ball back into the fairway Trump plays the ball where it lies...hence your great picture of Trump climbing up a steep hill!

That was your answer. It implies "yeah, but". A deflection.
NO no deflection Economy WAS on the upswing after the last republicans recession If you can't see that you signed onto a trump loyalty pledge

Paul Krugman the psychiatrist weighs in. Now that he said it, it must be true.
Krugman is a professor at one of the best universities on the planet, Princeton. What HS did you graduate from?

Paul Krugman's area of expertise is economics. Being an expert in one field does not make you an expert in all others. I have a doctorate in law. I am an expert in the filed of law. Would you trust me to treat your hemorrhoids? Paul Krugman is not qualified to render a psychiatric opinion regarding Trump or anyone else. I'm sure NORMAN knows this but sadly you do not.

One thing that you have negligently failed to consider (or, in the alternative, intentionally avoided) is the possibility that Krugman's opinion is tainted by his political views. Informed people know that even college professors – hell, especially college professors – are, for the most part, extremely politically biased liberals. These pseudo-experts have a politically motivated agenda to discredit Trump and destroy his presidency any way they can. Biased sources are not reliable sources.

Your cheap shot at NORMAN only proves how little you know.

You have the last word. I've already given you more time than you deserve.

Professor, while being completely right you are wasting your time getting this deep in the weeds with these liberal idiots.

Your civility is admirable, I used to be civil but I gave up on it...While it may not be that productive, I prefer to just piss them off, I find it very therapeutic.

Logic has no effect on them.

Your avatar reminds of a buddy who is one of the worlds best Albert Einstein look a likes. He makes a damn good living at it...

What I try to do is make the people who read my posts laugh or smirk. If there's one thing people hate it's being ridiculed and having other people laugh at it.

Now lets talk about trumps mental stability About his wall Hold fast and hope he forgets he asked for it OR tell him it's built but it's made of new invisible bricks If everyone starts congratulating him on the great new transparent wall he will totally believe he did it THIS is a man who thinks he stopped airplanes from crashing last year
With thanks to Gail Collins

Forum List

Back