Media concerned Trump is mentally unstable.

Now lets talk about trumps mental stability About his wall Hold fast and hope he forgets he asked for it OR tell him it's built but it's made of new invisible bricks If everyone starts congratulating him on the great new transparent wall he will totally believe he did it THIS is a man who thinks he stopped airplanes from crashing last year
With thanks to Gail Collins
Obama thinks he made the oceans stop rising, and you voted for him, numskull.

Trump owns a number of golf courses around the world, so it makes sense that he’d be a pretty good golfer.
His swing is surprisingly powerful for a 69-year-old, and his handicap is believed to be in the four range (although that’s not an official number).
Obama’s, by contrast, hovers around the 17-range.

Who would win at golf: Donald Trump or Barack Obama?

Oh and contrary to Obama's SS aids kicking the ball back into the fairway Trump plays the ball where it lies...hence your great picture of Trump climbing up a steep hill!

No Trump LIE that you won't BUY is there cupcake? :)

When Oscar De La Hoya says Donald Trump 'cheats in golf,' this is what he's talking about
Commander in cheat: Trump regularly breaks the rules of golf, exagg...

c23bce0f08a9256952576a9cca78e535--donald-trump-donald-oconnor.jpg

The bubble will pop probably in the next 2-3 months - I've got a hair trigger on my "Trump stocks"

Sure you do....you can sell your 1 share of walmart then right?
Nothing easier than predicting a market crash...sooner or later it always comes. But I will note this post and get back with you in "2-3" months.

You do that - Month off the board there will/won't be a 4,000 point correction within 3 months?

You know, you can be a fool with your own money...I am sure you can afford to lose the 140.00 you have invested. But on what basis do you say that? What reasoned analysis?
If you really really believed you knew this you would be out now. It would be the height of foolishness to try to squeeze out another 3% or so in the face of a large correction that you think you KNOW is coming in less than a quarter.
EVERY member of the business press has been predicting a nasty end for months or years now. Sooner or later they will be right. Is that what you go by?
Some think they are being contrarian by calling an end to the bull market. They arent since everyone is calling a top. Those seeing an imminent crash are simply lemmings running with the crowd.
But again...sooner or later it *will* happen. You dont know when and you lose respect by claiming you do. I have an opinion myself. We have at least a year to run I think. I dont know that but it seems reasonable to me. If the Fed goes crazy it could happen sooner. If repatriation is deeper than expected it will go much much higher before it goes lower.
So my plan is to move slowly move from 100% stocks, which I have carried for three years, to 70% stocks by about next october. And that is it. There I will hold.
If I see commodities spike I may move earlier. If something outrageous were to happen...like a 30% gain by July, I would move faster as well.
After that, when I see a correction Ill rebalance. And when I see a nasty bear market I will go all in again.

So I will take the bet on one condition. You announce when your "hair trigger" is pulled. Within the next 3-4 months of course. Let us know how successful this strategy of yours is. Lets see a deep correction...and you running ahead of it.

Paul Krugman: The Economic Fallout

"it really does now look like President Donald J. Trump, and markets are plunging. When might we expect them to recover?...So we are very probably looking at a global recession, with no end in sight. I suppose we could get lucky somehow. But on economics, as on everything else, a terrible thing has just happened."

Reality check Mr Krugman

View attachment 170076

Does anyone pay attention to Paul Krugman anymore? I mean c'mon...the guy's an idiot standing on a soapbox preaching to the choir!

Trump owns a number of golf courses around the world, so it makes sense that he’d be a pretty good golfer.
His swing is surprisingly powerful for a 69-year-old, and his handicap is believed to be in the four range (although that’s not an official number).
Obama’s, by contrast, hovers around the 17-range.

Who would win at golf: Donald Trump or Barack Obama?

Oh and contrary to Obama's SS aids kicking the ball back into the fairway Trump plays the ball where it lies...hence your great picture of Trump climbing up a steep hill!

No Trump LIE that you won't BUY is there cupcake? :)

When Oscar De La Hoya says Donald Trump 'cheats in golf,' this is what he's talking about
Commander in cheat: Trump regularly breaks the rules of golf, exagg...

c23bce0f08a9256952576a9cca78e535--donald-trump-donald-oconnor.jpg

What rule is he breaking in the pic?

"it really does now look like President Donald J. Trump, and markets are plunging. When might we expect them to recover?...So we are very probably looking at a global recession, with no end in sight. I suppose we could get lucky somehow. But on economics, as on everything else, a terrible thing has just happened."

Reality check Mr Krugman

View attachment 170076

Does anyone pay attention to Paul Krugman anymore? I mean c'mon...the guy's an idiot standing on a soapbox preaching to the choir!
I've seen conservative economics rip his guts out and show them to him. The fact that he got a Nobel prize only shows how corrupt the Nobel committee is.

Reality check Mr Krugman

View attachment 170076

Oh I agree. But yes some people pay attention to him. Liberals survive through denial. I just pointed out Krugmanbs record on Trump and the economy...and got one screeching about how good Obama did.

I've seen conservative economics rip his guts out and show them to him. The fact that he got a Nobel prize only shows how corrupt the Nobel committee is.

Of course it is corrupt. They gave the Nobel to the warmonger Obama even before he entered offrice. On spec...so to say.

"Geir Lundestad told the AP news agency that the committee hoped the award would strengthen Mr Obama."
Nobel chief regrets Obama peace prize

By the way Yasser Arafat also won the prize

yasser.jpg

.the Clinton camp then turned around and declared that it was Trump who was guilty of collusion!

THAT'S IT!!!!! Damn you're smart........But you did forget the part where Papa Bear asked about what happened to the porridge?

Here are a couple of "flies in YOUR delusional ointment"

Trump denies business dealings with Russia - The Washington Post
www.washingtonpost.com/.../trump...dealings-with-russia/.../b0e...
Jan 11, 2017

BUT............................

Eric trump once said, ‘Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.’

Trump Jr.'s love affair with Moscow - POLITICO

Jul 12, 2017 - At the conference, he showed a deep familiarity with the Moscow real estate market and the Russian economy. “We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” he said of Trump Organization properties. “There's indeed a lot of money coming for new-builds and resale reflecting a trend in the Russian ...

upload_2018-1-6_11-2-30.png

So I will take the bet on one condition. You announce when your "hair trigger" is pulled. Within the next 3-4 months of course. Let us know how successful this strategy of yours is. Lets see a deep correction...and you running ahead of it.

I have over 100k in what I call my "Trump Stocks" - Primarily energy, construction and financial - everything I knew he was going to deregulate the crap out of. Stuff like this although I only own one of these:
The 3 Best Under-the-Radar Trump Stocks to Buy

They are up 40% in the past year - but my Obama stocks are doing just fine also.
Alrighty then, it's a bet although I am not going to share my sells with some Trumpling stranger on the Internet. :rolleyes-41:

Alrighty then, it's a bet although I am not going to share my sells with some Trumpling stranger on the Internet. :rolleyes-41:

I didnt think so. Its such a top secret thing. Yet you bragged about your plan.
So I will do this. In a month Ill ask if you sold. In two months. And in three months. And then wait for the crash and see if your system worked.

There is no doubt

you can be surveiled through your cell phone,

both voice and data....

You continue to prove yourself to be an idiot...

I want you to know that NOTHING hurts me more than having a Trump cult member moron, calling be an idiot........LOL

(Go play with your fish........)

Reality check Mr Krugman

View attachment 170076

Oh I agree. But yes some people pay attention to him. Liberals survive through denial. I just pointed out Krugmanbs record on Trump and the economy...and got one screeching about how good Obama did.
I get tired of idiots screeching about how badly Obama did. Too damn bad if republicans didn't do well . I say good

Reality check Mr Krugman

View attachment 170076

I get tired of idiots screeching about how badly Obama did. Too damn bad if republicans didn't do well . I say good

too bad obama did a rotten job

[Q
upload_2018-1-6_11-10-9.png
UOTE="theHawk, post: 18997465, member: 2921"]President Trump won 30 of 50 popular vote contests. Millions of votes in deep blue states like CA and NY don’t help you win the EC. Too bad you wackos still don’t understand.[/QUOTE]

Oh, we FULLY understand that Trump is YOUR president for a short while longer.....But when one of your stupid ilk states that he is "popular," you have to understand that Trump is only popular among these folks in your ilk......LOL

.the Clinton camp then turned around and declared that it was Trump who was guilty of collusion!

THAT'S IT!!!!! Damn you're smart........But you did forget the part where Papa Bear asked about what happened to the porridge?

Jan 11, 2017

Eric trump once said, ‘Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.’

Jul 12, 2017 - At the conference, he showed a deep familiarity with the Moscow real estate market and the Russian economy. “We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” he said of Trump Organization properties. “There's indeed a lot of money coming for new-builds and resale reflecting a trend in the Russian ...

View attachment 170096

Did people in the Trump organization have business dealings with people in Russia? Yes...yes they did! They've had dealings like that for DECADES! The Trump brand does business around the globe!

Let's cut to the chase however...did anyone in the Trump campaign finance a fake dossier to smear Hillary Clinton and use Russians to put that dossier out there while anonymously hiding behind a law firm to keep people from knowing what it was they were doing?

Jan 11, 2017

View attachment 170096

Did people in the Trump organization have business dealings with people in Russia? Yes...yes they did! They've had dealings like that for DECADES! The Trump brand does business around the globe!

Let's cut to the chase however...did anyone in the Trump campaign finance a fake dossier to smear Hillary Clinton and use Russians to put that dossier out there while anonymously hiding behind a law firm to keep people from knowing what it was they were doing?

fusion lost in court

the bank has turned their banking records to the investigation this morning

now we will see who is funding who to make fake reports

I have over 100k in what I call my "Trump Stocks" - Primarily energy, construction and financial - everything I knew he was going to deregulate the crap out of. Stuff like this although I only own one of these:
The 3 Best Under-the-Radar Trump Stocks to Buy

They are up 40% in the past year - but my Obama stocks are doing just fine also.

Oh, god...another "successful" internet blowhard talking about how filthy rich they are! What pray tell is an "Obama stock"? Did you go heavy on Solyndra?

Forum List

Back