Media News Out of touch with Reality....Trump is winning swing states....

Freedomisneverfree

Diamond Member
Jul 28, 2021
Pollster Frank Luntz "I don’t think the media understands exactly what’s going on right now. Yes. Trump dropped a few points after being found guilty on 34 felony counts. But remember this, that would have destroyed any candidate as recently as ten years ago. And the fact that Donald Trump is still even with or in some cases, leading Joe Biden after being found guilty of 34 felonies. Oh my God! That is so significant."

“To me, it’s not that Donald Trump is winning so big in Iowa. That’s not the story. It’s that he’s making it close in Minnesota,” Luntz told CNN’s Boris Sanchez on Wednesday, referring to a recent poll out of Iowa showing Trump with an 18-point lead.

“Minnesota is a reliable Democratic state. It votes Democrat in every presidential campaign and poll after poll I see Trump within 2 or 3 points in Minnesota,” said Luntz, adding:

To underscore Luntz’s point, a new Emerson College poll came out on Thursday that showed Trump and Biden tied in Minnesota, which last voted for a Republican in 1972 – when Richard Nixon carried every state except for Massachusetts.

New batch of swing state polls from Emerson College. Trump leads in all of them,
Arizona Trump +4
Georgia Trump +4
Michigan: Trump +1
Minnesota: TIE
Nevada: Trump +3
Pennsylvania: Trump +2
Wisconsin: Trump +3

Pollster Frank Luntz "I don’t think the media understands exactly what’s going on right now. Yes. Trump dropped a few points after being found guilty on 34 felony counts. But remember this, that would have destroyed any candidate as recently as ten years ago. And the fact that Donald Trump is still even with or in some cases, leading Joe Biden after being found guilty of 34 felonies. Oh my God! That is so significant."

“To me, it’s not that Donald Trump is winning so big in Iowa. That’s not the story. It’s that he’s making it close in Minnesota,” Luntz told CNN’s Boris Sanchez on Wednesday, referring to a recent poll out of Iowa showing Trump with an 18-point lead.

“Minnesota is a reliable Democratic state. It votes Democrat in every presidential campaign and poll after poll I see Trump within 2 or 3 points in Minnesota,” said Luntz, adding:

To underscore Luntz’s point, a new Emerson College poll came out on Thursday that showed Trump and Biden tied in Minnesota, which last voted for a Republican in 1972 – when Richard Nixon carried every state except for Massachusetts.

New batch of swing state polls from Emerson College. Trump leads in all of them,
Arizona Trump +4
Georgia Trump +4

:itsok:

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Amazing how Republicans are now in love with the accuracy of polls

Arizona Trump +4
Georgia Trump +4

Donald Trump's Chances of Winning Election Suddenly Slide​

Published Jun 19, 2024 at 9:01 AM EDTUpdated Jun 20, 2024

Arizona Trump +4
Georgia Trump +4

Good to see Trump taking Wisconsin.

God got this- God does NOT want Biden this go around.

Polls at this time of year are fun and give us something to talk about…but they are not that accurate

They may tell you what someone who answers a phone may be thinking but recent elections have shown they don’t predict who will actually cast ballots on Election Day.

Donald Trump is the modern day unfolding of Jehu in the Holy Bible.

Jehu stayed in power for 28 years. Trump over saw the Trump Enterprise for 20 years, was president for 4 years, and... The matrix shows Trump as president 4 more years.

The Biblical matrix is never wrong, and the Biblical matrix is not a poll.

Arizona Trump +4
Georgia Trump +4

Meaningless... Trump will continue to sink as people realize how crazy he is getting.

Oh, yeah, and Trump Media down another 15% today! It's going to be a penny stock by the election.

Good to see Trump taking Wisconsin.

God got this- God does NOT want Biden this go around.
Yeah. Screw the holy book, eh?

• Egregiously covetous

• Uses God’s name in vain

• Works on Sundays

• Committed adultery regularly (and has made creepy remarks that imply he wants to fuck his own daughter)

• Has stolen millions of dollars from the American people by forcing various governmental agencies
    to buy goods/services from Trump-owned companies - and that’s just since becoming president

• Has stolen millions from his various Trump charities

• Has defrauded investors of millions of dollars

• Has defrauded hundreds of students via Trump University

• Has lied about people constantly, while also prompting his employees to do the same

White House

Air Force says it sent crews to Trump’s Scottish resort up to 40 times​

You see the White House already starting to cover up their dirty areas in order to exit.... hiding records, discarding videos of secret service dog bites, etc...

none of your grievances, and personal judgment about President Trump is going to have any affect on God's hand in the matter.
Yeah. Screw the holy book, eh?

• Egregiously covetous

• Uses God’s name in vain

• Works on Sundays

• Committed adultery regularly (and has made creepy remarks that imply he wants to fuck his own daughter)

• Has stolen millions of dollars from the American people by forcing various governmental agencies
    to buy goods/services from Trump-owned companies - and that’s just since becoming president

• Has stolen millions from his various Trump charities

• Has defrauded investors of millions of dollars

• Has defrauded hundreds of students via Trump University

• Has lied about people constantly, while also prompting his employees to do the same

The voters in America DO NOT want Biden.

Respect that.
really?

325867604_738478480713428_2092643009947266021_n.jpg

With all due respects there is no reality in politics if the media is the willing propaganda of the current administration. What's the point for voting for a clearly disabled president who is out of touch with reality? Media promoted TDS hatred?

Forum List

Back