media not biased? argue with harvard

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
Harvard Study Reveals Huge Extent of Anti-Trump Media Bias

A major new study out of Harvard University has revealed the true extent of the mainstream media’s bias against Donald Trump.

Academics at the Shorenstein Center on Media, Politics and Public Policy analyzed coverage from Trump’s first 100 days in office across 10 major TV and print outlets.

They found that the tone of some outlets was negative in as many as 98% of reports, significantly more hostile than the first 100 days of the three previous administrations:
---------

and people will now shift to call harvard biased. (thought it was current events - please move as i can't delete)

The coverage is negative because Trump continues to lie and mislead the people and attack those who dare to criticize them.

Neither of the two Presidents have acted in the disgraceful way this President has.

Trump is the author of this negativity. He's his own worst enemy.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Some of us do not need a study, to know that. The bias is so clearly evident, only a fool could deny it.

The establishment in the form of the Oligarchy, Deep State, both political parties, and the MSM want Trump's head on a platter. Sadly many middle and working class Americans can't see the purposeful distortion, and merely go along with the establishment.

Last edited:
TRUMP is doing fine and all he needs to do is continue on his track . As far as i am aware the only thing that can be done is an attempt to 'impeach' and i think that that attempt is years down the road DragonLady !!

Harvard Study Reveals Huge Extent of Anti-Trump Media Bias

A major new study out of Harvard University has revealed the true extent of the mainstream media’s bias against Donald Trump.

Academics at the Shorenstein Center on Media, Politics and Public Policy analyzed coverage from Trump’s first 100 days in office across 10 major TV and print outlets.

They found that the tone of some outlets was negative in as many as 98% of reports, significantly more hostile than the first 100 days of the three previous administrations:
---------

and people will now shift to call harvard biased. (thought it was current events - please move as i can't delete)
Ya know... I always find it odd that it takes a "study" to tell people what the average person already knows.

TRUMP is doing fine and all he needs to do is continue on his track . As far as i am aware the only thing that can be done is an attempt to 'impeach' and i think that that attempt is years down the road DragonLady !!
President Trump will not be impeached. Not today, not tomorrow, not next week next month or next year. That's nothing more than a trump derangement syndrome on steroids bubble head wet dream.

President Trump will not be impeached. Not today, not tomorrow, not next week next month or next year. That's nothing more than a trump derangement syndrome on steroids bubble head wet dream.
I am not so sure.

Paul Craig Roberts column today does a good job of explaining what is going on behind the scenes....the last paragraph I think explains it all. Amazingly many inflamed Americans can't see they are being duped AGAIN by the Oligarchy. The American people look more like serfs every day.

The Assault on Trump...
Trump, being in real estate and entertainment, was unaware of the landmines on which he was stepping when he said it was time to normalize relations with Russia and to rethink the purpose of NATO.

The US military/security complex sits on a budget extracted from very hard-pressed American taxpayers of $1,000 billion dollars annually. By threatening to normalize relations with the enemy which was created in order to justify this vast budget, Trump presented as the major threat to the American National Security State’s power and profit.

This is why Trump will be broken and/or removed as President of the United States.

Once again democracy in American is proving to be powerless. There is no one in Washington who can help Trump. Those who could help him, such as myself, cannot be confirmed by the US Senate, which is owned lock, stock, and barrel by the military/security complex, Wall Street, and the Israel Lobby.

Trump tried to connect the suffering American people to their government, an act of treason against the oligarchy, who are making an example of Trump that will dissuade politicians in the future from making populist appeals to the people.

Hated by Our Enemy, the Deep State - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

I am not so sure.

Paul Craig Roberts column today does a good job of explaining what is going on behind the scenes....the last paragraph I think explains it all. Amazingly many inflamed Americans can't see they are being duped AGAIN by the Oligarchy. The American people look more like serfs every day.

The Assault on Trump...
Trump, being in real estate and entertainment, was unaware of the landmines on which he was stepping when he said it was time to normalize relations with Russia and to rethink the purpose of NATO.

The US military/security complex sits on a budget extracted from very hard-pressed American taxpayers of $1,000 billion dollars annually. By threatening to normalize relations with the enemy which was created in order to justify this vast budget, Trump presented as the major threat to the American National Security State’s power and profit.

This is why Trump will be broken and/or removed as President of the United States.

Once again democracy in American is proving to be powerless. There is no one in Washington who can help Trump. Those who could help him, such as myself, cannot be confirmed by the US Senate, which is owned lock, stock, and barrel by the military/security complex, Wall Street, and the Israel Lobby.

Trump tried to connect the suffering American people to their government, an act of treason against the oligarchy, who are making an example of Trump that will dissuade politicians in the future from making populist appeals to the people.

Hated by Our Enemy, the Deep State - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com
I'm sure.

another fatal case of Trumpitis .. blame everything on the media.

poor little snowflakes ..

from the study:

Have the mainstream media covered Trump in a fair and balanced way? That question cannot be answered definitively in the absence of an agreed-upon version of “reality” against which to compare Trump’s coverage. Any such assessment would also have to weigh the news media’s preference for the negative, a tendency in place long before Trump became president. Given that tendency, the fact that Trump has received more negative coverage than his predecessor is hardly surprising. The early days of his presidency have been marked by far more missteps and miss-hits, often self-inflicted, than any presidency in memory, perhaps ever.

What’s truly atypical about Trump’s coverage is that it’s sharply negative despite the fact that he’s the source of nearly two-thirds of the sound bites surrounding his coverage. Typically, newsmakers and groups complain that their media narrative is negative because they’re not given a chance to speak for themselves. Over the past decade, U.S. coverage of Muslims has been more than 75 percent negative. And Muslims have had little chance to tell their side of the story. Muslims account for less than 5 percent of the voices heard in news reports about Islam.[31] So why is Trump’s coverage so negative even though he does most of the talking? The fact is, he’s been on the defensive during most of his 100 days in office, trying to put the best face possible on executive orders, legislative initiatives, appointments, and other undertakings that have gone bad. Even Fox has not been able to save him from what analyst David Gergen called the “’worst 100 days we’ve ever seen.”

If a mud fight with Trump will not serve the media’s interests, neither will a soft peddling of his coverage. Never in the nation’s history has the country had a president with so little fidelity to the facts, so little appreciation for the dignity of the presidential office, and so little understanding of the underpinnings of democracy. The media’s credibility today is at low ebb, but the Trump presidency is not the time for the press to pull back. The news media gave Trump a boost when he entered presidential politics. But a head-on collision at some point was inevitable. It’s happened, it isn’t pretty, and it isn’t over.

as witnesses during his entire campaign Trump loves combat with his opponents, and WINNING the match ... one by one he made his way down the line verbally dominating every one of his challengers ... all he has left now is the media, and it AIN'T working out for the moron,

pssssst Chump ... theres anold saying that hasnt been around forever for no fucking reason ..

study up Donnieboi ...

" the pen is mightier than the sword "

The coverage is negative because Trump continues to lie and mislead the people and attack those who dare to criticize them.

Neither of the two Presidents have acted in the disgraceful way this President has.

Explain then this pure unadulterated LIE from the MSM!
Is there ANY Wonder why more Americans are finding they can't believe the MSM. Read this thoroughly... and see if you can see why the MSM is no longer believable.
A) Note the headline.. "allegedly urged"...
B) Then note the quote from the story:
"Mr.Trump told those present....leave except Mr. Comey."
C) Question for the reporter and all you other anti-Trump people:
How did the reporter know that Mr. Trump ....saying "Mr. Comey should consider putting
reporters in prison"?
Did Trump tell the reporter?
Did Comey tell the reporter?
How did the reporter KNOW that Trump said the above?
MSMbias051917.png

as witnesses during his entire campaign Trump loves combat with his opponents, and WINNING the match ... one by one he made his way down the line verbally dominating every one of his challengers ... all he has left now is the media, and it AIN'T working out for the moron,

pssssst Chump ... theres anold saying that hasnt been around forever for no fucking reason ..

study up Donnieboi ...

" the pen is mightier than the sword "

The ballpoint is running out of ink!
Is there ANY Wonder why more Americans are finding they can't believe the MSM.
Read this thoroughly... and see if you can see why the MSM is no longer believable.
How did the reporter know that Mr. Trump ....saying "Mr. Comey should consider putting
reporters in prison"?
MSMbias051917.png

it's negative because he won. it's fking simple.

from the study:

Have the mainstream media covered Trump in a fair and balanced way? That question cannot be answered definitively in the absence of an agreed-upon version of “reality” against which to compare Trump’s coverage. Any such assessment would also have to weigh the news media’s preference for the negative, a tendency in place long before Trump became president. Given that tendency, the fact that Trump has received more negative coverage than his predecessor is hardly surprising. The early days of his presidency have been marked by far more missteps and miss-hits, often self-inflicted, than any presidency in memory, perhaps ever.

What’s truly atypical about Trump’s coverage is that it’s sharply negative despite the fact that he’s the source of nearly two-thirds of the sound bites surrounding his coverage. Typically, newsmakers and groups complain that their media narrative is negative because they’re not given a chance to speak for themselves. Over the past decade, U.S. coverage of Muslims has been more than 75 percent negative. And Muslims have had little chance to tell their side of the story. Muslims account for less than 5 percent of the voices heard in news reports about Islam.[31] So why is Trump’s coverage so negative even though he does most of the talking? The fact is, he’s been on the defensive during most of his 100 days in office, trying to put the best face possible on executive orders, legislative initiatives, appointments, and other undertakings that have gone bad. Even Fox has not been able to save him from what analyst David Gergen called the “’worst 100 days we’ve ever seen.”

If a mud fight with Trump will not serve the media’s interests, neither will a soft peddling of his coverage. Never in the nation’s history has the country had a president with so little fidelity to the facts, so little appreciation for the dignity of the presidential office, and so little understanding of the underpinnings of democracy. The media’s credibility today is at low ebb, but the Trump presidency is not the time for the press to pull back. The news media gave Trump a boost when he entered presidential politics. But a head-on collision at some point was inevitable. It’s happened, it isn’t pretty, and it isn’t over.

Again... you don't provide ANY facts! Just your opinion!
So here are facts...
MSM89%negative.png

Is there ANY Wonder why more Americans are finding they can't believe the MSM.
Read this thoroughly... and see if you can see why the MSM is no longer believable.
reporters in prison"?

This again is the reason common sense Americans by the droves are ignoring the MSM.
This is why Trump is becoming more and more believable to common sense.."deplorables"!
This is why the MSM has continued to lose their status as the least respected just above big business and Congress!
In a private meeting, President Trump allegedly urged Comey to imprison journalists
MSMbias051917.png

How have you forgotten your messiah already?

Forum List

Back