Media reality check.

Quick quiz for you. Why are the rubes doing this?

A. They love Putin because he is an aggressive, hyper-nationalist strongman
B. They want Putin to win primarily because his loss would look good on Biden
C. Both
And dumber

Quick quiz for you. Why are the rubes doing this?

A. They love Putin because he is an aggressive, hyper-nationalist strongman
B. They want Putin to win primarily because his loss would look good on Biden
C. Both
This is a globalist war. You believe the globalists are nice people. We are all stuck with the results that will not be nice for the former United States and the mass poverty induced to share our wealth with the rest of the world.

Tell us how Trump is responsible and PedoPete is blameless for Russian annexation of Crimea and invasion of Ukraine
I haven't blamed Trump, Q. That's just the TDS inside your mind. Voices, I guess.

Russia's actions are to blame. That's it. The GQP used to claim it was the party of personal responsibility, what happened to you people?

I haven't blamed Trump, Q. That's just the TDS inside your mind. Voices, I guess.

Russia's actions are to blame. That's it. The GQP used to claim it was the party of personal responsibility, what happened to you people?
So strange that Putin only acts when 10% For The Big Guy is US point person in Ukraine, no?

You and BlueAnon keep telling us that Bad Orange Man was Putin’s lap dog, but the facts show PedoPete sitting on Putin’s lap.

You’re entitled to your own wrong opinion, even when stubborn facts are totally against you. It just makes you look mistaken

So strange that Putin only acts when 10% For The Big Guy is US point person in Ukraine, no?

You and BlueAnon keep telling us that Bad Orange Man was Putin’s lap dog, but the facts show PedoPete sitting on Putin’s lap.

You’re entitled to your own wrong opinion, even when stubborn facts are totally against you. It just makes you look mistaken
Poor Putin, he had no choice but to invade a sovereign country, slaughter its people, and reduce much of it to rubble.

It's all Biden's fault. He made Putin do it. Putin is the victim here.

The GQP, 2022.

Poor Putin, he had no choice but to invade a sovereign country, slaughter its people, and reduce much of it to rubble.

It's all Biden's fault. He made Putin do it. Putin is the victim here.

The GQP, 2022.
PedoPete, praise be His Holy Name, was powerless to influence Putin

Reality: An evil leader in Russia is being pushed to respond with seven thousand nuclear warheads aimed at the US.

US media: Trump is bad!

Fantasy. Nobody is pushing the evil leader in Russia to do anything. He’s doing it all by himself. The worst thing the West could possibly do is to abandon the Ukraine to Putin.

We’ve already seen what happens when they let them have the Crimea. He’s a murderous madman, and he’s not going to stop. He doesn’t care how many of his own citizens die.

Trump is telling him if he can just hang on till 2024 Trump will handover the country to him. Giving Aiden, comfort to the enemy in a time of war is the very definition of treason. So is trying to overthrow the government.

Trump wants to split up the world between himself Xi and Putin. Americans are smarter than that, I hope.

Not many on this board are.

PedoPete, praise be His Holy Name, was powerless to influence Putin

Tell us what did Trump ever influenced Putin to do? Putin said, get out of Syria, Trump got out of Syria.

Putin said I want the northern Ukraine, Trump told Zelensky to settle with Putin.

Trump also told Xi to beat the crap out of the protesters in Hong Kong, and he had no problem with the concentration camps for the Muslims.

Fantasy. Nobody is pushing the evil leader in Russia to do anything. He’s doing it all by himself. The worst thing the West could possibly do is to abandon the Ukraine to Putin.

We’ve already seen what happens when they let them have the Crimea. He’s a murderous madman, and he’s not going to stop. He doesn’t care how many of his own citizens die.

Trump is telling him if he can just hang on till 2024 Trump will handover the country to him. Giving Aiden, comfort to the enemy in a time of war is the very definition of treason. So is trying to overthrow the government.

Trump wants to split up the world between himself Xi and Putin. Americans are smarter than that, I hope.

Not many on this board are.
You’d think after all the lies, you’d realize they are still lying. This war was easily avoided but our lying leaders from Clinton to W to O to dumb Don to dumb Joe have provoked this war. THINK!
1682813104056.png

Forum List

Back