Media reality check.

Nice little group. And how many military leaders would disagree with them?

Silly goose. I don't need you to agree with me.
You didn’t watch the video silly warmonger. The former chairman of the JCS says Biden should stop escalating and negotiate for peace.

We all know if Don were potus and doing exactly as Joe, you’d be screaming for peace and fearing Don would start WWIII.

Reality: An evil leader in Russia is being pushed to respond with seven thousand nuclear warheads aimed at the US.

US media: Trump is bad!

Looks like someone has a bad case of Trump Devotion Syndrome. This is where every issue is taken back to Trump.

So it's Biden's fault that Putin invaded Ukraine?

Is that your position?
Damn right, it most certainly is Biden's fault that Putin invaded Ukraine. Putin invaded Ukraine because he has no respect or fear of a pussy like Biden. China is threatening Taiwan because they own Biden and also have no respect for him either. Biden is the worst thing that has happened to this country in my lifetime.

Damn right, it most certainly is Biden's fault that Putin invaded Ukraine. Putin invaded Ukraine because he has no respect or fear of a pussy like Biden. China is threatening Taiwan because they own Biden and also have no respect for him either. Biden is the worst thing that has happened to this country in my lifetime.
So Putin is just an innocent bystander, perhaps a victim?

Quick quiz for you. Why are the rubes doing this?

A. They love Putin because he is an aggressive, hyper-nationalist strongman
B. They want Putin to win primarily because his loss would look good on Biden
C. Both

I think they love Putin because Trump does

Forum List

Back