Media shooter identified as Jared Ramos

Ooooh the Media was so excited that they had a new hammer to use on Trump. They must be very sad. Not about the killings of course.
What in the world are you talking about?
You can't see it? It goes like this: "Because of Donald Trump's insistence of referring to the Media as "Fake News" it has incited this man to attack the newspaper and kill it's reporters. It's all Donald Trump's fault!"
Which media has done that?

The violence against our journalists is being cheered on by trumpanzees...they have been well groomed for this.

This is bullshit, Bodey. Thought you were better than this.

it's true.

thanks again

Bullshit. I thought she was better than this, but knew for sure you weren't. You're welcome.

surprisingly, that doesn't have a lot of sting from where i sit, trumpling

I doubt you were surprised at all, you probably hear it all the time.

Lying media says he's a white male. Every Ramos I ever new was a meskin. lol!

Capital Gazette Shooting Suspect Had 'Vendetta': Officials

lol at media scum!

We're all glad you're enjoying yourself.
Mikey has been supporting killing journalists for quite a while. He's doing a happy dance tonite.

Posts links to posts where Mike has advocated killing journalists? I have never read Mike advocate this at all, you are sick, it's you who are doing some happy dance.

it's true.

thanks again

Bullshit. I thought she was better than this, but knew for sure you weren't. You're welcome.

surprisingly, that doesn't have a lot of sting from where i sit, trumpling

I doubt you were surprised at all, you probably hear it all the time.

no, most people are smarter than you

And you.

Maybe the shooter identifies as white?

The police radio description said he was a white male with a ponytail.

You be the judge.

BL1ib5_CAAIn5rP.jpg

You be the judge.

BL1ib5_CAAIn5rP.jpg

He deserves to be taken out and shot simply for having that stupid beard. WTF IF a man insists he has to have facial hair then at least grow a mustache as well and not just have a beard, they look ridiculous without a mustache.

Lying media says he's a white male. Every Ramos I ever new was a meskin. lol!

Capital Gazette Shooting Suspect Had 'Vendetta': Officials

lol at media scum!
5503-1530238735-5eb6f4c890b2fcce00c4b55252d4b17a.jpg

Jarrod W. Ramos on Twitter

This is not the face of a RWNJ. Is this a photoshop? Why are his eyes so close together?

Y U post fake shit? I don't like that.

check it out. It is all part of the public record of the nutjob. He hates the media and attacked that paper again after Trump's attacks on media

it's all linked to in the news article and twitter feeds you choose to ignore

That picture of Jarrod W. Ramos in the Twitter thing does not look like the other picture they say is Jarrod Ramos, this would not be the first time the MSM has printed the wrong picture of a killer.

That photo is of the journalist at the paper who Jared was attacking. It's all a public record in court documents and it's a Twitter account he was using

You be the judge.

BL1ib5_CAAIn5rP.jpg

He deserves to be taken out and shot simply for having that stupid beard. WTF IF a man insists he has to have facial hair then at least grow a mustache as well and not just have a beard, they look ridiculous without a mustache.

I don't want to grow any of it. Yet it happens.

The violence against our journalists is being cheered on by trumpanzees...they have been well groomed for this.

5502-1530238427-b2112e6c35696a81279f4ddb80f8cf86.jpg

not bullshit

he was defending Trump against media

The shooting has NOTHING to do with Trump, we already established that with my post # 2 what is in it the Screen Shots and the link to the pdf Court thing, Jarrod W. Ramos had a vendetta against that newspaper and the journalist for a specific reason and it was nothing to do with Trump:

Media shooter identified as Jared Ramos

Trump slams the media as "very dishonest people" and "fake news." Crowd boos lustily, starts chanting "CNN SUCKS! CNN SUCKS!"
Aaron Rupar on Twitter
0:22 / 0:55
5:03 PM - 20 Jun 2018

Forum List

Back