Median Household Incomes D O W N under Obama! I Do Mean D-O-W-N

This should clear up where the lost income is going:

Comparison-Real-Median-Household-Income-In-The-US-Chart.jpg

More charts and graphs and shit here.

Real Median Household Income Rose 0.20 in July

Median Household Income under Obama's second term is UP!!!.....and I mean U-P!!!

No one listens to you.

You're an idiot.

You have no credibility.

I'll say something nice about Mac and shock him....he looks like a genius compared to you.

And what was that post just a number of hours ago where you made fun of my predicting stock market problems....???

U watching the news dumbass? You been watching the news of the market in the past week?

Climb back under your blankie....no one cares what you think.

Both Mac and I have clearly exposed you for the fraud you are. You are upset about that. I get it.

Of course you have, LOL....just like the market keeps going up. Do you even know how to read the stock market today? It does involve numbers.

IDIOT

Median Household Income under Obama's second term is UP!!!.....and I mean U-P!!!

No one listens to you.

You're an idiot.

You have no credibility.

I'll say something nice about Mac and shock him....he looks like a genius compared to you.

And what was that post just a number of hours ago where you made fun of my predicting stock market problems....???

U watching the news dumbass? You been watching the news of the market in the past week?

Both Mac and I have clearly exposed you for the fraud you are. You are upset about that. I get it.

Of course you have, LOL....just like the market keeps going up. Do you even know how to read the stock market today? It does involve numbers?

IDIOT

Please give me your prediction for the Dow's closing price for the following dates.

October 17th, 2014
October 24th, 2014
October 31st. 2014
November 28th, 2014

Thank you.

Then...tell us why you decided to lie about being an economist.

The economic cycle does not coincide with the political cycle so what difference does it make?

No one listens to you.

You're an idiot.

You have no credibility.

Of course you have, LOL....just like the market keeps going up. Do you even know how to read the stock market today? It does involve numbers?

IDIOT

Please give me your prediction for the Dow's closing price for the following dates.

October 17th, 2014
October 24th, 2014
October 31st. 2014
November 28th, 2014

Thank you.

LOL, you're too fucking stupid to know what questions to ask....let alone know the answers.

You're a pathetic joke, idiot.

But keep bumping, :)

I have asked you about a half dozen questions in this thread. You haven't answered any of them. I think they may be too difficult for you.

IDIOT

October 17th, 2014
October 24th, 2014
October 31st. 2014
November 28th, 2014

Thank you.

Why would an economist be able to answer that question?

They're down under Obama. They're down since 2009. Even Huffington acknowledges Obama's a failure and has driven median incomes down.

Median Income Falls For 5th Year Inequality At Record High

They began falling in 2008 during the Bush Recession. They continued to fall until mid 2011. They have been rising ever since.

Care to dispute that?

Lone Laugher does. He shows real median income is down $4K over the last six years of the Obamanation.

LOL, you're too fucking stupid to know what questions to ask....let alone know the answers.

You're a pathetic joke, idiot.

But keep bumping, :)

I have asked you about a half dozen questions in this thread. You haven't answered any of them. I think they may be too difficult for you.

Econchick doesn't suffer fools very well. I don't have that problem, ask me your questions. I hope they're better than your last one which was major lame.

IDIOT

October 17th, 2014
October 24th, 2014
October 31st. 2014
November 28th, 2014

Thank you.

Why would an economist be able to answer that question?

I understand that USMB nutters like to suck each other's asses....but you ought to think twice about doing so for this loser. She's lying about her credentials and has presented a weak argument here.

Have a little discretion and kick the bitch to the curb before you catch something.

So far, you're the one I've challenged for content and you've provided none. You know, like this post you just dodged.

Why would an economist be able to tell you stock market prices on dates of your choosing? How does your question even make sense?

So according to your own chart, median income is down $4K since Obama took office, then bounced back a few hundred in his second term, and you consider that "UP!!!.....and I mean U-P!!!"

Seriously?

LOL, Kaz, these libs have no idea how foolish they continue to look with their charts.

But hey, advertisers like it.

LoneLaugher probably found it on a liberal blog like Crooks and Liars or Democratic underground and re-posted it not knowing how to read it. It's hilarious, it supports your point, not his. Liberals are dumb. Wow.

So according to your own chart, median income is down $4K since Obama took office, then bounced back a few hundred in his second term, and you consider that "UP!!!.....and I mean U-P!!!"

Seriously?

It's on the rise.

Then why did you post a graph showing that real median income went down from $58K when Obama took office to $54K? You actually can't read the chart you posted, can you? That's just classic. OMG, that is just so funny.

Seriously?

LOL, Kaz, these libs have no idea how foolish they continue to look with their charts.

LoneLaugher probably found it on a liberal blog like Crooks and Liars or Democratic underground and re-posted it not knowing how to read it. It's hilarious, it supports your point, not his. Liberals are dumb. Wow.

It supports my point. The place where it came from is clear.

Seriously?

It's on the rise.

Then why did you post a graph showing that real median income went down from $58K when Obama took office to $54K? You actually can't read the chart you posted, can you? That's just classic. OMG, that is just so funny.

Please read the thread. I have addressed this already. So has Mac....and others have as well.

It's down from 2009, but up from 2011. Simple. It's on the rise. The rise is due to Obama's policies. The fall was due to his predecessor.

Simple.

Seriously?

It supports my point. The place where it came from is clear.

Dude, it shows that real median income is down about $4K since Obama took office. You actually can't read the chart, can you? Yes, it shows a small, few hundred dollar uptick over the last .. two years ... but still down significantly. And you consider this to be dominating econchick? Your standards for yourself are very, very low.

I'm sorry Kaz. I gave you too much credit earlier. I thought you were just being a weird nutter. I now know that you are just stupid and think that the fall in median income that started before Obama became POTUS is his fault.

You belong right there sucking ass. My bad.

I'm sorry Kaz. I gave you too much credit earlier. I thought you were just being a weird nutter. I now know that you are just stupid and think that the fall in median income that started before Obama became POTUS is his fault.

In six years of Obama's presidency, YOUR chart shows that real median income is down almost $4K. We were in a recession when he took over, that means it was already starting from a very low point.

So how long would it take Obama to come back from a recession exactly? How many years? How many terms? How many decades is reasonable? How long would you give him exactly before he'd own it?

And you really can't read your own chart. That is so funny, I have to keep saying it.

In six years of Obama's presidency, YOUR chart shows that real median income is down almost $4K. We were in a recession when he took over, that means it was already starting from a very low point.

So how long would it take Obama to come back from a recession exactly? How many years? How many terms? How many decades is reasonable? How long would you give him exactly before he'd own it?

And you really can't read your own chart. That is so funny, I have to keep saying it.

You are saying the same thing over and over. Look at the chart. The median hit bottom in 2011. It has been rising ever since. Please.....stop being stupid.

From the source:

The lack of significant change in real median annual household income between June and July 2014 underscores the uneven trend in the series since the low-point reached in August 2011. Our time series charts clearly illustrate that although the economic recovery officially began in June 2009, the recovery in household income did not begin to emerge until after August 2011. While many of the month-to-month changes in median income since the low-point in August 2011 have not been statistically significant, an overall upward trend is still clearly evident.

Forum List

Back