Median Household Incomes D O W N under Obama! I Do Mean D-O-W-N

It would help if you would name who you are talking about instead of using pronouns and implied subjects. Certainly the Librarian Party isn't duping me, I don't belong to the party and it's because they are more party than libertarian. I'm not an anarchist, I keep arguing with them here at USMB. Who exactly is pulling my strings exactly according to you?

The Republicans and Democrats are virtually the same. All you have to do is open your eyes.

There it is. You think that someone who pays attention as I do cannot see the obvious differences between the democrats and the republicans. You actually think you are so much more "in the know". It's arrogance of the highest order.

I did to say anyone is pulling your strings. I said you have been duped. The minute you think something is not your idea....you will reject it. As long as you think you are "thinking outside the beltway" you'll prance around telling everyone they are unaware of the truth.

I am willing to bet that if you and I took a quiz on the issues....we'd be pretty damned similar. But YOU will never admit it.

So you think you're not like Republicans, but you are like libertarians? That's classic. You're an authoritarian leftist, what would we agree on?

I'm fiscally conservative like Republicans. Except I mean it. And I'm socially liberal like Democrats. Except I mean it.

Fiscal
- End the minimum wage, abolish social security, medicaid and all other Federal welfare and wealth redistribution schemes, end foreign aid to all countries, eliminate all corporate taxes, require the IRS to show probable cause and get warrants to audit returns, require law enforcement to show probable cause and get warrants to pry into financial records looking for drug money

Social
- End government marriage entirely, legalize all drugs, legalize prostitution gambling and end gay sex sodomy laws.

Military
- Slash the budget by 1/3 to 1/2 andmake the military defensie only. Stop being policeman to the world. If someone does attack us, then destroy what they did to us many times over and stop tying our military's hands to do it with stupid State Department rules.

I'll let you answer your own question. What would we agree on. I'll limit it to the things you just mentioned.

Please.....what parts of what you just said do you think you and I agree on?

If you agree with a significant portion of it, why would you possibly support Obama?

Don't want to see where we agree, huh? Too bad.

Kaz could not be more different than you.

And once again, OP spot on.

Obama will never rightfully be blamed for the drop in median income that took place between 2009 and 2011. It wasn't within his control. The economy tanked before he took office.

I contend that had the stimulus been larger and had the GOP cooperated even a little.....instead of fucking things up with threats of shutdowns, delinquency and an actual shutdown....the rate would be higher today.

Now....eat shit. The rate is on the rise. Your boy blew a hole in it and it is now being repaired. Obama gets credit for the rise. And that pisses you off.

More than 85 Billion a month?

You are an idiot, why is it the Left ALWAYS sayit "not enough"?

Somebody seems to be doing OK, like 10 millions somebodies.

First Weekend iPhone Sales Top 10 Million, Set New Record

CUPERTINO, California—September 22, 2014— Apple® today announced it has sold over 10 million new iPhone® 6 and iPhone 6 Plus models, a new record, just three days after the launch on September 19.
Apple - Press Info - First Weekend iPhone Sales Top 10 Million Set New Record

It would be interesting to know how many of that 10 million receive some sort of taxpayer funded handout. What wouldt it is that the phone costs yet can't seem to find money to support themselves.

CUPERTINO, California—September 22, 2014— Apple® today announced it has sold over 10 million new iPhone® 6 and iPhone 6 Plus models, a new record, just three days after the launch on September 19.

It would be interesting to know how many of that 10 million receive some sort of taxpayer funded handout. What wouldt it is that the phone costs yet can't seem to find money to support themselves.

Poor nutter. Someone is getting what you think is yours somewhere. The story of your life.

Poor nutter. Someone is getting what you think is yours somewhere. The story of your life.

If the taxes I pay is funding their food and they can buy a phone, the food money is mine that was taken and handed to some lowlife piece of shit.

If the taxes I pay is funding their food and they can buy a phone, the food money is mine that was taken and handed to some lowlife piece of shit.

They all have cell phones, color t.V.'s and cars, richest poor in the world.

Don't rush, Macky, I know YOU are not an economist. And you sure as hell aren't any good at math.

Since median income was down the same amount under Bush, what's your point?

You can keep spinning it all you want, liar.

$55,589 baby.......has Obama hit $55,589?

That number during Bush's presidency occurred around the top of the real estate bubble.

Do you think maybe that the jobs lost in the real estate industry since then migh impact household income?

And while we're on the subject, do you think that the massive downsizing of government, and the attendant loss of government jobs, might affect household income?

Afterall, that's the conservative dream isn't it? Fewer and fewer government jobs?

It's amazing that conservatives, who never stop asking for tax cuts for themselves in the face of massive deficits,

are still able to sanctimoniously rant against 'handouts'.

It's amazing that conservatives, who never stop asking for tax cuts for themselves in the face of massive deficits,

It's amazing that Liberals who enjoyed the tax cuts under Bush only want to raise them on certain groups when EVERY bracket got a reduction and while almost half still don't pay a dime in income taxes. When the family of four that has $45,000 gross income starts paying income taxes you come to me about paying more.

So you think he should have gone higher than 85 billion a month too........how brilliant you must feel.

Yet they can't buy their own food and support their own damn kids.

Don't rush, Macky, I know YOU are not an economist. And you sure as hell aren't any good at math.

That number during Bush's presidency occurred around the top of the real estate bubble.

Do you think maybe that the jobs lost in the real estate industry since then migh impact household income?

And while we're on the subject, do you think that the massive downsizing of government, and the attendant loss of government jobs, might affect household income?

After all, that's the conservative dream isn't it? Fewer and fewer government jobs?
Government downsizing? when that happen?:dunno:

More charts and graphs and shit here.

Real Median Household Income Rose 0.20 in July

Median Household Income under Obama's second term is UP!!!.....and I mean U-P!!!

So according to your own chart, median income is down $4K since Obama took office, then bounced back a few hundred in his second term, and you consider that "UP!!!.....and I mean U-P!!!"

Seriously?

It's on the rise.

Then why did you post a graph showing that real median income went down from $58K when Obama took office to $54K? You actually can't read the chart you posted, can you? That's just classic. OMG, that is just so funny.

Why don't you prove that Obama had anything to do with it? He inherited a devastated housing industry.

So you think he should have gone higher than 85 billion a month too........how brilliant you must feel.

Speak English if it won't kill you.

It's beyond you,move along.

Funny, I don't have trouble understanding most of the rightwing retards around here;

maybe you should strive to bring yourself up to that level of communication skill.

I'm above any level your uneducated ass will ever be boy. If you don't understand, it's because of you not being able to comprehend.

You might want to start by comprehending that I wasn't talking to you, hayseed.

Speak English if it won't kill you.

It's beyond you,move along.

Funny, I don't have trouble understanding most of the rightwing retards around here;

maybe you should strive to bring yourself up to that level of communication skill.

You are an idiot, no more, no less.
You are not now nor ever have been worth my time.....as to communication you should probably pay more attention to what you respond to.

Fine, stop being all talk and put me on ignore then.

Pay attention to what you respond to,you look very stupid right now.

Why don't you tell us all why Obama is to blame for household income numbers.

After all, that's the conservative dream isn't it? Fewer and fewer government jobs?

When you were off committing adultery. Do you want to see the numbers? Say please.

Post um of course you'd haft to include local state and federal governments lib boy.

When you were off committing adultery. Do you want to see the numbers? Say please.

Post um of course you'd haft to include local state and federal governments lib boy.

lol, so local and state government aren't actually government?

classic

Federal jobs are up since 2007, state jobs are down, much due to the lack of tax revenue during the recession.

Total Government Employment Since 1962

Forum List

Back