Give credit where credit is due. I salute you Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. That is an excellent comment.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has government shutdown proposal that may win your support
That is nothing new. Ain’t going to happen
I know it’s not. But I still salute her for publicly lobbying for it. The question is, why is this the FIRST time you haven’t gotten an erection by something she said? Seems like the moment someone mentions the terms “stop” and “government” and “spending” in the same sentence, you become very unhappy. Speaks volumes.

Give credit where credit is due. I salute you Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. That is an excellent comment.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has government shutdown proposal that may win your support
That is nothing new. Ain’t going to happen
I know it’s not. But I still salute her for publicly lobbying for it. The question is, why is this the FIRST time you haven’t gotten an erection by something she said? Seems like the moment someone mentions the terms “stop” and “government” and “spending” in the same sentence, you become very unhappy. Speaks volumes.
No idea what you are babbling about
I support spending as demanded by We the People

Don’t you?

No idea what you are babbling about
How convenient. Seems like that is your answer every time some “babbling” exposes you for the greedy parasite that you are.
I support spending as demanded by We the People
Really? Well We the People demand an end to welfare (unconstitutional), and end to social security (unconstitutional), a balanced budget, and a national debt of $0.00. You don’t support any of that. You just got caught lying again.
Don’t you?
Nope. I demand spending per the U.S. Constitution. It is the law.

Really? Well We the People demand an end to welfare (unconstitutional), and end to social security (unconstitutional), a balanced budget, and a national debt of $0.00. You don’t support any of that. You just got caught lying again.

Lying bastard.

If "we the people" demanded such things then you would quit voting for people that want to keep welfare, SS and just added 1.3 trillion dollars to the national debt in the previous year.

Anyone that voted for Trump or anyone with an (R) by their name is not demanding any of those things

Nope, you do so for his 1.3 trillion dollar deficit and for his largest budget request in the history of the country.
Nope. We didn't do it for that either. We did it to restore constitutional government. Exactly what he has been doing. Which is why your silk thong panties are in such a bunch. You can't mooch like the parasite that you are if we have constitutional government.

Nope, you do so for his 1.3 trillion dollar deficit and for his largest budget request in the history of the country.
Nope. We didn't do it for that either. We did it to restore constitutional government. Exactly what he has been doing. Which is why your silk thong panties are in such a bunch. You can't mooch like the parasite that you are if we have constitutional government.

yeah...1.3 trillion dollar deficits are the very definition of constitutional government! :21::21::21::21::21:

you are so much fun!

yeah...1.3 trillion dollar deficits are the very definition of constitutional government! you are so much fun!
Snowflake...President Trump didn’t pass or sign Social Security. He also didn’t pass or sign Medicare, Medicaid, SNAP, or Obamacare.

Hush now. The adults are talking.

yeah...1.3 trillion dollar deficits are the very definition of constitutional government! you are so much fun!
Snowflake...President Trump didn’t pass or sign Social Security. He also didn’t pass or sign Medicare, Medicaid, SNAP, or Obamacare.

Nope, but he did add 1.3 trillion dollars to the deficit this year..all while the "conservatives" like you were sucking his dick.

Nope, but he did add 1.3 trillion dollars to the deficit this year..all while the "conservatives" like you were sucking his dick.
Uh...no he didn’t. Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, SNAP, and Obamacare and $1.3 trillion. That’s just a simple, indisputable fact.

Like I said...hush now. The adults are trying to talk.

Many of the people who voted for Trump were not conservatives. And the deficit interest was not helped by the constant increases in the prime rate. To be sure increases are needed. But for the last ten years. Not the last two.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is the gift that keeps on giving. She exposes what the left actually thinks and how the left actually thinks.
“I think that there’s a lot of people more concerned about being precisely, factually, and semantically correct than about being morally right,” says Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y.
Yes, stupid, we are absolutely more concerned with being precise, factual, and correct. Any rational person would be.

And for the record, psycho, we are morally right. You are morally left. It’s the most immoral type of “morality” that exists.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Won't Let Facts Get in the Way of Dire Narrative

You know she's a bleeding idiot when she claims 'Climate Change' will end the world in 12 years. That alone should disqualify her from being believed.

She said many idiocies on the MLK Now event, that is hard to pick which one takes the crown.

"We allowed so much content to go unchecked, because someone has Harvard degree, and they're saying something, or because someone comes from family, or someone has like reputable pedigree, and that pedigree that person has legitimize anything that comes out of their mouth."

She made a good point. We should not believe someone just because of Harvard degree, or because someone is an "expert" or scientist, or because someone works for Fox or CNN.

But we should believe her, because she's Congresswoman.

You know she's a bleeding idiot when she claims 'Climate Change' will end the world in 12 years. That alone should disqualify her from being believed.

She said many idiocies on the MLK Now event, that is hard to pick which one takes the crown.

"We allowed so much content to go unchecked, because someone has Harvard degree, and they're saying something, or because someone comes from family, or someone has like reputable pedigree, and that pedigree that person has legitimize anything that comes out of their mouth."

She made a good point. We should not believe someone just because of Harvard degree, or because someone is an "expert" or scientist, or because someone works for Fox or CNN.

But we should believe her, because she's Congresswoman.

I bet she believes the "experts" that agree with her.

Pelosi can't even manage to speak a coherent sentence but she's the leader of the democrats. Their future leader will be Ocasio Cortez. Hopefully, those two idiots will destroy the democrat party.

Pelosi was never that bright to begin with, she's mentally unfit to be in office.

Bugface Cortez, she's dumber than a rock, a real special kind of dumb!

Forum List

Back