imagine being this stupid! she's the left's Sarah Palin

Ocasio-Castro is a boorish, primitive neanderthal

How about Trump saying unemployment # s are fake becaus 100,000,000 people aren’t working .

The B.L.S. itself reports six different unemployment rates, of which the one the press most commonly cites is called U-3, the third of the six options.
As it happens, there is, and it’s right there near the top of the monthly jobless report. Only 59.6 percent of the United States population was employed in January. On the other side of that, a whopping 40.4 percent of the population is not employed.
The Real Jobless Rate Is 42 Percent? Donald Trump Has a Point, Sort Of
How many people above 18 in the USA in 2016?

Age 18 and over Number 249,485,228 or 77%
Total population by child and adult populations | KIDS COUNT Data Center
Now what is 40.4% of 249.5 million? 100 million!
So was Trump wrong? NOPE! Was 100 million a fake number? NOPE!

She's definitely over her head.
The guy she defeated in the primary, should run against her as an independent. He'd likely win.

36321574_10156724842847518_360077306338738176_n.jpg

"when folks are workin at mininum wage jobs that wont support em, or they're workin 2, 3, 4 jobs to pay the rent, then simply sayin the unemployment figures have gone down just doesn't get you there" - Pocahontas

That might have been the case under Obama, at least in part. But the lady should read the last several BLS employment reports. She'd discover that under Trump manufacturing jobs have seen three of their four biggest jumps in the last 15 years.

The Blaze? Really, Poodle?
What does one do when they absolutely cannot dispute the message? The attack the messenger in hopes of preventing anyone from hearing the message.

Yep. The Blaze. The single most reliable news source in the world today. Unprecedented in accurate, unbiased reporting.

Actually, I think it's awesome that we finally have politicians that question why we do the bidding of the Zionist Entity.
That's the difference between you and I. I think it's awesome to have informed, intelligent politicians who don't comment about an issue if they aren't well versed on it.

You think it's awesome to have a lefty push a leftist agenda at any cost. Even if they are wrong. Even if they are clueless. Even if they don't know anything about the issue and admit as much.

What does one do when they absolutely cannot dispute the message? The attack the messenger in hopes of preventing anyone from hearing the message.

Yep. The Blaze. The single most reliable news source in the world today. Unprecedented in accurate, unbiased reporting.

The Blaze is run by a crazy Mormon who was so crazy Fox News fired his ass.... because none of their sponsors wanted to be on his show.

That's how crazy Glen Beck is.

That's the difference between you and I. I think it's awesome to have informed, intelligent politicians who don't comment about an issue if they aren't well versed on it.

Except that you haven't really proven she isn't well-versed on it, only that she asks the very legitimate question of why this little shitstain of a country dictates our foreign policy and gets 1/6 of the world's population mad at us for no good reason.

You think it's awesome to have a lefty push a leftist agenda at any cost. Even if they are wrong. Even if they are clueless. Even if they don't know anything about the issue and admit as much.

Again, given the Jews control our media, that we are asking the question at all is pretty impressive.

I've lived in the American southwest for 44 years and have enjoyed the latin influences in American society...their food, their beer, their chicas,(mmmmmmm) their bravery...all of it. But this is America and while they are welcome to share in it, they ain't going to run it...not now, not ever. The commiecrats may as well run her for presidente and settle this thing once and for all time....either we win or the invaders win and they ain't going to win....not now, now ever....BUILD THE WALL, DEPORT EM ALL...MAGA! :eusa_angel:

u31xagifyk711.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back